XBOX ONE

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
NastyNate

Re: XBOX ONE

ydawg314 wrote:uh... Titan Fall anyone?
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/iwzt ... r--stream-
When I saw that and they played it up like an xbox one exclusive, it made the xbox one look good. Then I found out that it's coming to the 360. So no need for an xbox one for that. Recently in an interview the studio head said it's possible it will come to ps4, and the only reason it's not coming now is because they had a small team.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
Destiny_Gundam

"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
NastyNate

I'm really glad Microsoft got rid of the 24 hour check ins. I'm glad they are back in the race and I won't be forced to go with Sony again. Now back to spectating on the fence until both systems come out and see which side this gen favors. Also waying in on the PC gaming side too.

Region free is an extra bonus. As fun as everyone has picking on SoulBro about Mobile Ops I would have loved to have played it too. If a game like that comes out in the coming years. Now we can play it if we want to import.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

Destiny_Gundam

I think the games will be region locked still, it's just that the console itself can now be used anywhere. I guess before it worked like Hulu: if you connected with an IP outside of the approved areas it won't let you play.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
Strike Zero

Oh, wow. Xbox ONE EIGHTY. This is amazing. :lol:

Still not getting one, though.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
NastyNate

A lot of folks are talking about the launch exclusives are so good. I don't see any that appeal to me really. I'd like to play Titan Fall but that is coming to the 360 and is it worth a whole new system? Project Spark looks cool but not that cool. I think Killzone Shadow and Infamous Second Son are looking really good. The problem is when Halo comes out Playstation does not offer an exclusive multiplayer game of the same quality. I hope Killzone is the best one yet then maybe it can be almost as good as halo. But Halo has a much higher budget.

NastyNate

Toxicity

Strike Zero wrote:Still not getting one, though.
Pretty much this. At this point I don't believe it matters a whole lot that they decided to do the decent thing and reverse all those stupid restrictions. I think the damage is already done and that Microsoft is going to have their work cut out for them in order to bring consumer favor back towards their console, especially given how good of a show Sony put on at E3.
NastyNate

I'm not opposed to getting one now I think. I'm really glad they implemented this. Paying fees for used games was not a big deal if it was done right. But always online for a console was not cool.

A few months after release everyone will have forgotten about this just like everyone seems to have forgotten about the psn shutdown of 011. :D

BrentD15

NastyNate wrote:I'm not opposed to getting one now I think. I'm really glad they implemented this. Paying fees for used games was not a big deal if it was done right. But always online for a console was not cool.

A few months after release everyone will have forgotten about this just like everyone seems to have forgotten about the psn shutdown of 011. :D
Everyone, that is...except /v/! :twisted:

But seriously, those guys hate every video game known.
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
MV6000 the Ace Zeon Pilot

I just find it funny how Microsoft said that the online 24 hour thing can't just be switched off yet here they are saying they are getting rid of it.

I'm glad they came to their senses because their original idea was just absurd. Either way I plan to stick with Sony and Nintendo for next gen. If I have spare change then maybe sometime down the road I might get a Xbox One.
*Im not removing this signature until ZZ Gundam gets dubbed and is released in America*

Started on October 14,2007
NastyNate

It is messed up how they lied about being able to turn it off. Also messed up how they are pretending like they can't do the friends share thing they where going to do. They are just trying to punish us for not liking their control policies.

Also Microsoft said they are not including the headset with this system. That's bad news as that was one of the best features of the 360 because it made sure everyone at least had something if they played online. Now they say kinect is the substitute but that does not sound as good. Even ps4 is going to have a little mic to put in your ear.

BrentD15

NastyNate wrote:Also Microsoft said they are not including the headset with this system. That's bad news as that was one of the best features of the 360 because it made sure everyone at least had something if they played online. Now they say kinect is the substitute but that does not sound as good. Even ps4 is going to have a little mic to put in your ear.
But then, that was also considered a bad thing due to all the little kids that were buying XBox 360s, and a lot them using harsh, racial slurs gave that feature a bad reputation.
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
NastyNate

BrentD15 wrote: But then, that was also considered a bad thing due to all the little kids that were buying XBox 360s, and a lot them using harsh, racial slurs gave that feature a bad reputation.
You can mute that though. I'll take having to mute some online matches to have someone to communicate with when trying to co-op. Like when playing Borderlands and the person just runs off on their own. I'd like to have a way of saying "Hey where you going?".

tHeWasTeDYouTh

If only Killer Instinct was released on the 360!!!
YOU'RE MESHI
DAMNYOUYAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTOOOOOO!
Aki

If you were to choose, which would you buy? PS4 or Xbox1?
tHeWasTeDYouTh

I have to say right now the PS4 but in a few years I will be picking up the Xbox One, thank god they are selling the console without the kinect

right decision but Microsoft pissed a lot of people so it will take some time
YOU'RE MESHI
DAMNYOUYAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTOOOOOO!
gunform1010

I will buy it only for the Halos and Rare titles, and any other exclusives that interest me.
"Gunpla is freedom!" -Meijin Kawaguchi III

Love Live/Gundam Build Fighters semi-crossover/spin-off in works