SD Gundam Capsule Fighter

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Outlaw

Re: SD Gundam Capsule Fighter

Wingnut wrote:Outlaw, your baby and mine also got their upgraded skills this last patch as well. (See image) Previously it was simply a boost to the special attack when the HP was 35% or lower.
Sweet, I didn't notice that. I had stopped playing the TW version before they implemented that so I had no idea it was coming. More icing on the cake.

InjuredPelican wrote:You guys have a baby too?
http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae30 ... undamx.jpg
Mine is customized to look like his big brother, Double X. Too bad GX Divider is an AR rank. I'll probably never get a hold of it that way. But my regular X is perfectly capable, and when they release Double X I'll be very happy.
Yeah the X is pretty much my favorite Gundam, and being a paper just sealed the deal. I was literally waiting for the US version to get the blueprints: I capped every component when it came out, I stockpiled all my Exp packs, bought all the paint to put it in my personal colors, and was setting on a minimum 15000 points at all times ready for the update to come.

Maybe it's silly, but it's only thing in the game I'm obsessive about. Everyone else can kick butt with their S-Ranks, I'll happily get stomped with my little A-Rank Gundam X. :P
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
InjuredPelican

Outlaw wrote: Yeah the X is pretty much my favorite Gundam, and being a paper just sealed the deal. I was literally waiting for the US version to get the blueprints: I capped every component when it came out, I stockpiled all my Exp packs, bought all the paint to put it in my personal colors, and was setting on a minimum 15000 points at all times ready for the update to come.

Maybe it's silly, but it's only thing in the game I'm obsessive about. Everyone else can kick butt with their S-Ranks, I'll happily get stomped with my little A-Rank Gundam X. :P
I've done my share of stomping S-ranks with my Gundam X. I just destroyed a Strike Freedom today (an SS and scissors no less). Its well balanced, has great range and reload on both weapons, and its melee is very useful for a Paper. Its also a great camper suit for deathmatch, but don't tell anyone I'm camping.
"And so I fight for the Moonrace. However, I am also fighting for the Earthrace! I fight against anyone who does not cherish their people's lives! No matter who they are, I will fight against them!"
-Loran Cehack
Wingnut

The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Xenosynth

Yay! I'm back on my Taiwan account. Wasabii was really cool about letting me back on the servers so now I don't have to start over in NA xD

My baby, when I get it, will be the recently released Deep Striker. I already have both versions of the S Gundam, so I need that and the Ex-S to complete my favorite Gundam-type MS family.

Currently my main MS is the Sazabi (scissors) type.
Chris
Administrator

Starting today, I'll be giving out codes for the Freedom Gundam on Twitter, Google+ and Facebook.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
Wingnut

While that might sound really cool at first glance, it's not really. You can quite easily get the Freedom very early on in the game once you rank up from trainee/recruit (the Haro rank) to the second lowest rank (one horizontal stripe) at 400 exp points from a couple simple and east quests.
Compared to the Justice where you had to wait until you got 3000 exp and the missions you had to complete to get it were much harder to finish.

So unless you want a second Freedom for some reason or another, this isn't much of a prize on OGP's part.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
InjuredPelican

Wingnut wrote:While that might sound really cool at first glance, it's not really. You can quite easily get the Freedom very early on in the game once you rank up from trainee/recruit (the Haro rank) to the second lowest rank (one horizontal stripe) at 400 exp points from a couple simple and east quests.
Compared to the Justice where you had to wait until you got 3000 exp and the missions you had to complete to get it were much harder to finish.

So unless you want a second Freedom for some reason or another, this isn't much of a prize on OGP's part.
I'm appreciative, since I scrapped my Freedom and now regret it. So, thanks for the code(s) in advance. Now maybe I can build the Strike Freedom? (Or wait for Freedom Meteor!)
"And so I fight for the Moonrace. However, I am also fighting for the Earthrace! I fight against anyone who does not cherish their people's lives! No matter who they are, I will fight against them!"
-Loran Cehack
Wingnut

SDGO Funnies
Episodes 2-5 can be easily found as well.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Wingnut

The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
InjuredPelican

Thanks for the info. Don't know how I'm supposed to get 20 stamps with school going on now... But at least they are offering more than one prize (unit), unlike that Heavy Arms contest before.
-Loran Cehack
Wingnut

No problem. BTW, I did find you in-game and added you as a friend.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
InjuredPelican

Wingnut wrote:No problem. BTW, I did find you in-game and added you as a friend.
Cool, I added you a while back. What game modes do you like best? That way I can know which game modes to invite you to or not.
-Loran Cehack
Wingnut

Grid probably is my favorite, though I usually accept any invites no matter the mode from friends I know well.

Also November Event listing.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
InjuredPelican

Wingnut wrote:Grid probably is my favorite, though I usually accept any invites no matter the mode from friends I know well.

Also November Event listing.
I like grid too, but the matches are a bit long sometimes, so I don't play them too often. I like Normal mode best cause I can relax a bit while playing. I don't like games that stress me out too much, which Death Mode and Tag are pretty bad about for me. I also like having lots of players, so Normal and Boss are my favorites for that alone. Chaos is good!
-Loran Cehack
Wingnut

There's a problem with the release of S ranks in the game and it needs to be fixed.
For those of us that play the game, please post in the linked thread with your support to return things to how they were before this month.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Wingnut

December patch notes are out.
Gonna roll the crap out of the CCM for that GX Divider. Which completes the run of X units in the game with Airmaster and Leopard already in the CCM, the capsule/BP for regular GX open, and the DX being open for purchace and if OGP is smart, the BP in another week.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Khandri

Started playing SDGO a week ago, have been pondering quitting for a few days now because the gameplay, interface, and generally unpleasant people (not to mention the lack of friends to do stuff with) are leaving me extremely frustrated.

But the addition of the GX Divider, my most favorite Gundam ever? Curse you, SDGO, you may just be keeping me playing after all.
That wacky Gundam X fangirl (yes, girl) the fandom warned you about...
Wingnut

It's patch notes time again. They finally updated the CCM for more then just another AR this time too. Paint and sticker prices are also cut in half so if there's one you want, now's the time.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Wingnut

Excuse the double post, but we've got monthly events too.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Wingnut

This month's Patch notes and events are up. New patch was completed last night so the new stuff is up.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.