SD Gundam Capsule Fighter

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
InjuredPelican

Re: SD Gundam Capsule Fighter

Some interesting changes for sure. I imagine it will take me some time to get used to the custom part system. I can already tell scissors are better than they were, though. Too bad they still haven't fixed my Sword Impulse Gundam....
"And so I fight for the Moonrace. However, I am also fighting for the Earthrace! I fight against anyone who does not cherish their people's lives! No matter who they are, I will fight against them!"
-Loran Cehack
Wingnut

It's update time. Should be up and running now. Time to use my currently 618k+ points pile to get me my avatar. Avalanche Exia doesn't look bad either.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Wingnut

The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
soulfire916

Does anyone still play this online? I got this game but might be a bit sluggish because its been awhile since I played it.
It's a spartaaan!

Xbox LIVE: HG Soul Fire
PSN ID: SoulFire916
Steam ID: id/SoulFire916/
NNID (WiiU): SoulFire916
Wingnut

I do. And we have a bunch of new events with this update. Rare caps are back and this time they have the BR rank Wing Gundam (EW) and the SR rank 00 Gundam 7 swords/G. Plus kill and playtime events that will net you Ramba Ral's Zaku I.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Wingnut

The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
JDogindy

SD Gundam (and a pretty fair list, to be honest, according to that Gundam wiki), a third-person setting, and missions?

I think I should give it a shot. Any pointers I need to know about?
Wingnut

Those early quests that give you MS? Don't rush out and do them. They will clog up your quite limited hanger space quickly. Unless you like the MS already, save your space and work towards a unit you really do want. Just do the one that gets you the Freedom and that should hold you for mission work in the early running until you get good enough/promoted/comfortable to doing the mission that gets you the Psyco Gundam which is the early go-to unit for mission work and is decent in pvp, if indeed a big target. Also learning how to manually aim is helpful as well and not being totally reliant on the auto-lock as some units even have a skill that makes that feature useless.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
Shinji103
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship: Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks

Okay, so I finally cleared up my game backlog again to start on this, and I'm stuck. -_-

I've literally just started and all I have is the base Zaku II. I've tried some single missions, but they give me too little exp and points on easy and I've been getting pounded when I try the same missions on normal difficulty. How the heck do I get anywhere in this game??? Where should I start?
Wingnut

Serious events going down this month.

Collect the components for the Crossbone X-1 by the end date, get the BP to make it free. Also spending events for both points and astros.

Also play Normal and Death Match modes x amount of times to receive free mobile weapons. A bunch of ARs are up for the normal matches and various harder to get BRs and otherwise cash only suits for playing DM.
The Gundam wiki

R.I.P., SDGO.
MasterChiefSnake

I've played this game. But the SDGO: Capsule Fighter was ended. North America server was operated for 5 years since 2011. I hope if there is the (likely) sequel called SDGO2: Next Evolution. SD Gundam Next Evolution is kinda similar to SD Gundam Capsule Fighter online.