Official Gundam Games & Upcoming Releases Thread Mk IV

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Xenosynth

Re: Official Gundam Games & Upcoming Releases Thread Mk IV

100機以上参戦の中でザクⅡとシャア専用ザクⅡはそれぞれ1機体カウント?

色違いの機体や一部のみパーツの違う機体に関しては本作では合わせて1機体としてカウントしてます

This was said on the twitter. The machine translations seem to be making it out like different colored MS all count together as one when it comes to the over 100 claim, but I can't quite tell.
AmuroNT1

What it actually says is that the game has over 100 MS WITHOUT counting color or parts variations.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
AmuroNT1

I just want to say, I love Gundam Try-Age. If you don't know, it's the arcade card game made by Cardass, the same people who made Kamen Rider Ganbaride (now Ganbarizing) and Super Sentai Battle Dice-O. In addition to the usual assortment, they've been introducing some fun original MS with insane backstories.

Full Burst Psyco Gundam: http://www.gundam-try.com/images/news/b ... nts_05.jpg

Tri-Zeta Gundam and Queen Mansa Septet: http://www.taghobby.com/wp-content/uplo ... 922866.jpg

ϝ (Digamma) Azieru: http://www.gundam-try.com/images/news/b ... nts_02.jpg

Gundam God Master: http://www.gundam-try.com/images/news/b ... nts_02.jpg

Full Armor Unicorn Plan B: http://www.gundam.info/uploads/image/th ... -68205.jpg

Gundam F91 RR: http://www.gundam.info/uploads/image/th ... -78623.jpg
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

AmuroNT1

New info for Gundam Breaker 2!

Famitsu confirms the Gundam Cafe at Odaiba as a new stage, along with 13 new Gunpla:
-Whole body confirmed: Gundam GP02A, Gerbera Tetra, Den'an Zon, Gundam GP03, The-O
-Unconfirmed: 00-Qan[T], V2 Assault, V2 Buster, Kampfer, GN-X, Wing Proto-Zero, Gundam GP01Fb

MV6000 the Ace Zeon Pilot

I am hyped for Gundam Breaker 2

The two Mobile Suits/ Gunplas I would love to see in game would be..... (I know these have no chance making it in the game but one can still hope)

G-Saviour (Space Mode)
Zudah
*Im not removing this signature until ZZ Gundam gets dubbed and is released in America*

Started on October 14,2007
Xenosynth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvguqFL ... e=youtu.be

Shields: Armed Armor DE (Norn probably in).
Shining Gundam Arms
GP01
Hygogg
Perfect Zeong
Big Zam (Boss)
Gelgoog (Which I noticed the weapon of in an earlier thing)
Age-2 Dark Hound
I do believe I saw 00 Seven Sword's arms
Rozen Zulu
Jagd Doga
Justice Gundam

Paint Options:
You can now color weapons
All the same options as before, but instead of just a glossy one, they added metallic
You can change the glow colors
You can turn specific decals on and off, rather than going all or nothing on parts, and the decals are all selectable.

Photograph Mode:
Has different backgrounds. Didn't show if you could pose the MS or not.

Weapons look to have been overhauled. Aerial combat looks like it's a thing (The boosting is more akin to normal Gundam games). They even showed a precision aiming mode on the magella top cannon.
AmuroNT1

I swear at one point I saw the 00 Seven Sword/G's big sword rifle-thing. Also apparently Sandrock has been confirmed, and you can see a Gunpla using a Dodai during the Dendrobium battle.

I'm mostly hyped by the promise of over 100 unique parts for pretty much all customization areas, which means basically all the MS we've seen announced so far should get in in their entirety.

And naturally the pre-order bonus is DL codes for the Build Fighters Try trio, tho Fumina is represented by the Powered GM Cardigan rather than the Winning Gundam for obvious reasons.

Xenosynth

I haven't seen Sandrock, but yeah, the Seven Sword seems to be in.

The combat honestly looks overhauled and a lot better, at least in the trailer.
InjuredPelican

Sandrock (EW)'s swords are in, so the suit may follow. 00 Seven Swords G-Rifle/Sword is also in. Lots of new suits and a more polished looking gameplay really has me excited about this one. I also saw in another video that Wing TV (Okawara) is in, so maybe more TV versions will be included as well. Crossing my fingers for F91, Turn X, and 00 Seven Swords. If we can get Zwei/Arche Gundam than I can make a suit that has funnel/remote weapons for its backpack, arms (Zeong), and legs (Zwei/Arche).
"And so I fight for the Moonrace. However, I am also fighting for the Earthrace! I fight against anyone who does not cherish their people's lives! No matter who they are, I will fight against them!"
-Loran Cehack
BrentD15

InjuredPelican wrote:If we can get Zwei/Arche Gundam than I can make a suit that has funnel/remote weapons for its backpack, arms (Zeong), and legs (Zwei/Arche).
I'd love to see that combination. :D
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
NastyNate

Did someone say sandrock!? Wooo! The underdog. Who is planning to get this at launch that plans to play online?
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
InjuredPelican

BrentD15 wrote:
InjuredPelican wrote:If we can get Zwei/Arche Gundam than I can make a suit that has funnel/remote weapons for its backpack, arms (Zeong), and legs (Zwei/Arche).
I'd love to see that combination. :D
And if Turn X is included I could make its head and torso separate too. That might be hoping for too much though.
NastyNate wrote:Did someone say sandrock!? Wooo! The underdog. Who is planning to get this at launch that plans to play online?
I will get at launch (as soon as it arrives in the mail, anyways), and will play online. I found Gundam Breaker's online mode to be quite a good time, and pretty smooth connection experience as well. Also, Sandrock will be cool to have, especially if we get its cloak as a shield option. Then I can make a BA Sandrock Turn A combo.
"And so I fight for the Moonrace. However, I am also fighting for the Earthrace! I fight against anyone who does not cherish their people's lives! No matter who they are, I will fight against them!"
-Loran Cehack
AmuroNT1

Turn X is in.

Also, something very important thing to note: The star ranking system for parts is out; now parts have levels, will start at Lv.0, and will improve with use. Additionally, if you have a save from Gundam Breaker 1, all the parts you earned in it will be transferred over to Breaker 2 as HG (1/144) Lv.0 parts.

domino

GN Sword Blaster II is at minute 3:00 in the above youtube link

This sequel looks like an improvement in every way. I'll be getting this
InjuredPelican

AmuroNT1 wrote:Turn X is in.

Also, something very important thing to note: The star ranking system for parts is out; now parts have levels, will start at Lv.0, and will improve with use. Additionally, if you have a save from Gundam Breaker 1, all the parts you earned in it will be transferred over to Breaker 2 as HG (1/144) Lv.0 parts.
That makes the part transfer that much more valuable then. And nice new system too. No more replaying a stage just for a better ranked part. It will also mean using a part for longer actually can be a better benefit to just upgrading. Very cool.

Also, super pumped about Turn X. Now I just need SUMO and Kapool (Normal and Corin Custom) and the Turn A cast will be pretty well rounded. A boss WaDOM would just be splendid too, but I won't get greedy and expect that. They sure were cool bosses in GvGNP though.
-Loran Cehack
NastyNate

I had the game on vita and deleted my save. Too bad if I get this game. Did I read that right in that when I collect say a zaku arm, I won't get that zaku arm again?
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

Xenosynth

So, I've been overanalyzing the trailer:
http://puu.sh/bK5su/069d673b50.png
http://puu.sh/bK5Hu/d65a9fbb3d.png
http://puu.sh/bK5Mq/cb7f1eaa3c.png
http://puu.sh/bK5Oz/96c6b21857.png
http://puu.sh/bK6e1/4c73548d7d.png

There are decals for a few unconfirmed, however, the fact they skip over other units (Such as only have Deathscythe Hell's, and not normal deathscythes, and a lack of Altron EW), makes me have high reason to believe these units are semi-confirmed:
Shenlong
Sandrock (As mentioned)
F91
Char's Z'gok
High Mobility Gelgoog
F91
S/Ex-S
Blitz
Duel
Infinite Justice

There may be others in some of the other frames for decals. Again, not actual confirmation, just speculation based on the choices in decals. (Also trying to keep track of my full units so I can see how my speculation matches up with the final game.)

I read somewhere that someone saw Kyrios, which is the whole reason I frame-by-framed the trailer. I didn't see it there though.
NastyNate

Which are you most excited for?

I'm obviously very excited for Sandrock but I did not know a new gelgoog was on it's way. I really like the gelgoog.

InjuredPelican

@ Xenosynth: Char's Z'gok is fully confirmed since it fully appeared in both the teaser and the full trailer. Most likely Char's Gelgoog will also show up since Gelgoog is in.
NastyNate wrote:Which are you most excited for?

I'm obviously very excited for Sandrock but I did not know a new gelgoog was on it's way. I really like the gelgoog.
I would have guessed you liked Gelgoog :P I like Gelgoog too. My fave Zeon mass produced unit.

I am really excited about Shining Gundam and Wing TV, as well as Zeong and Turn X. I am really hoping Tallgeese and Leo as well as 00 Seven Swords makes it in. I would also really like it if Altron(TV and/or EW) got in too. Also, F91 needs to be in too. Its VSBR should be fun to use, and also it would be cool if it gets MEPE as an EX ability. And Impulse Gundam and its three forms.

Glad to see double ended melee weapons are in too, so Sword Impulse and Altron could have their iconinc weapons, as will Gelgoog and Justice Gundam. I wonder if that means 00 Gundam will be able to use its GN Sword II in its double mode.
-Loran Cehack
NastyNate

Man Shining and Wing TV? Wing tv is like top 5! I've always liked the Shining too! AWESOME. I wonder what that whole, getting one part like AmuroNT1 said is all about. I hope this time around they make it to where any part can be top tier and not just certain mobile suits. Some of us want to use a grunt suit against a Gundam.

Also one more wish. RX NT-1 Alex gundam. :D

edit: Aries too!