What's Your Latest Game? Mk III

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
SlowTurtle

Re: What's Your Latest Game? Mk III

Metal gear solid 3 hd on the ps vita and round three of Persona 4 Golden.
"Someone once told me that time is a predator that stalks us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment because they'll never come again."
--Captain Jean-Luc Picard, Star Trek: Generations
Turinu

Just got Shin Megami Tensei IV for the 3DS, as well as Time and Eternity for the PS3.

*Opens his wallet as a moth flies out.* ... Dammit.
zero_the_masked_knight

Latest Game
- Resident evil 6. Chase sequences are stupid.
- Adventure Time: Hey Ice King, why'd you steal our Garbage?! - Short, but an okay side scroller. Great Soundtrack

Replaying
- The World Ends with you
- Resident Evil Revelations
Seeing people for who they are; not who you think they are, not what you want them to be. Seeing someone unconditionally, without paranoia, without prejudice, without stereotypes, without fear...That's what "love" is.
"Love" is looking into a person's eyes and seeing a soul.
YokozunaBulldozer

Started these titles:
Masokishin Lord Of Elemental III
Saints Row 4
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
SlowTurtle

GTA V and Fire Emblem Awakening, next up is Pokem Y.
"Someone once told me that time is a predator that stalks us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey, and reminds us to cherish every moment because they'll never come again."
Turinu

Tales of Xillia, Saints Row IV, Grand Theft Auto V, and tomorrow Armored Core: Verdict Day.

Suffice to say, the past few weeks have been thoroughly consumed with work and gaming. D:
YokozunaBulldozer

Having beaten Saints Row IV and going on a hiatus with The Bereau, while raging at Masoukishin 3, Started Project Cross Zone and enjoying it.
Destiny_Gundam

I recently beat Project X Zone. That game sure requires some commitment.

My brother moved back home so now I have access to a PS3. Wasted no time in picking up Tales of Graces, Tales of Xillia, The Last of Us, and the Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection.

I started playing The Last of Us but I got kinda bored with it. I switched to Tales of Graces and have been playing that since.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
Outlaw

Picked up Pokemon Y. Seems like a pretty decent upgrade, I really hope super training doesn't end up being of those ideas that shows up once and gets dumped the next game.

Also plugging away at Armored Core: Verdict Day. I can see how V is a better balanced and technically superior game however (for me at least) it just doesn't seem as fun. I have this constant feeling that it's the AC that's winning the match, and not me. It makes victories feel hollow and defeats all the more frustrating. I'll keep playing, but I'm hoping the next iteration goes in a slightly different direction.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
SlowTurtle

Next up boy and girls is batman arkham origins, so its jingle bells batman smells lol.
Zeether

Euro Truck Simulator. It's better than you'd expect it to be. There is an in-game radio with streaming stations from across Europe AND you can pick your own songs. I put on some pop station from Sheffield in England and there is nothing better than transporting fertilizer to Amsterdam while listening to whatever random hit they throw on there.
YokozunaBulldozer

Currently breaking Gundams in PS VITA Gundam Breaker. Masokishin 3 is slowly chugging along.
SlowTurtle

Assassin creed 4 black flag , call of duty ghosts, and gundam uc for the ps3 are my current games.
Zeonic Glory

I've put Fire Emblem: Awakening on pause for a while now because I burnt myself out on it over the summer. The only games that I've been consistently playing on the 3DS right now are Pokemon Y (have had it cleared for a while now, working on my team) and the original Shantae.

On Steam, I've been playing The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, Deus Ex: HR Director's Cut, Kingdoms Rise, and some Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army with my roommates.

I've been getting a lot of my friends into Gundam EXVS a couple months ago, and it's become our go-to game to play when they're around my place.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
SlowTurtle

This month its Legend of Zelda link between worlds and the awesome story driven point click game The Walking Dead season one plus 400 Days.
YokozunaBulldozer

God Eater 2 for PS Vita. The balance feels alright compared to the previous title, and the charge spear is fun to use. Blood Arts helps a lot taking down the aragami. The graphics are quite crisp on Vita and I am looking forward to the free DLCs they will be releasing (There was an interview where the developers stated that their DLC will be free i.e. costumes, missions, etc)
mobiusdiablo

Finally got back with Nintendo with a 2DS and Pokemon Y, liking it but wish I had more buddies online too. Surprised we don't have a recent topic for Pokemon, but if it's not here it's probably for a reason :). Anyway, friend code's 4141-3537-8166
From 00 S2 ep 25

Tieria: As long as you keep looking down on them, you'll never understand them!
Ribbons: *has Newtype-y flash of AGE, of Kio and his UNDERSTANDING replacing his show* I DON'T WANT TO UNDERSTAND!
SlowTurtle

Breaking the law with need for speed rivals and putting the boot in the helgast will killzone shadow fall.
Flame-X

Shadow Warrior for PC. Good old school style FPS.
Marvel Puzzle Quest is another game I'm playing on PC. It's free on steam and available on iOS/android devices.
On the console side, been replaying Xenogears on my vita but I haven't made much progress since the last time I touched my vita was 2 weeks ago.
HDKirin

I recently got a whole load of games from the Steam sale, but I'm currently playing Valdis Story: Abyssal City. I started it earlier this morning and livestreamed it on my Twitch channel. Pretty nifty Metroidvania.
YouTube | Twitter | Twitch | Steam | Last.fm
PSN: Zankantou (NA) | HDKirin (JP)