What's Your Latest Game? Mk III

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Chris
Administrator

What's Your Latest Game? Mk III

The old thread ran over the limit, but you know what to do.

I'll kick it off with this - Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time replay.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
Turinu

Re: What's Your Latest Game? Mk III

Arc Rise Fantasia for the Wii. Despite all the ramblings I heard about the game in regard to its Voice Acting, it's not too bad once you get used to it further into the game. Gameplay and story is solid and fun enough.

Also Dragon Quest IX for the DS. Surprisingly well-made for a DS game, both in production quality and gameplay.
Mu La Flaga

Got Starcraft 2 today, going to play it later tonight.
White_Glint

Persona 4...
And the Overlord DLC for Mass Effect 2.
Rosetta Stoned.
Espdude

i picked up BlazeBlue: Continuum Shift a couple of days ago, im really enjoying it and all the changes made to it make it feel the same yet different. Challenge mode is also a blast. even though it can be a pain sometimes
Shinigam_Newtype

Currently a mix between Gundam Senki UC 0081(PS3) and Bad Company 2.

Gundam Senki is such an improvement from Target in Sight(Crossfire) and it annoys me that Namco Bandai hardly ever release the GOOD Gundam games overseas.
"I'm not as impatient as you, I can wait for humanity to learn and grow" - Amuro Ray.

PSN ID: Shinigam_Newtype
3DS Friend Code: 4468 0954 9080
The Chief of Braves

Alternating between Gundam Assault Survive, Persona 3 Portable and Hatsune Miku Project Diva 2nd.
It doesn’t take much intelligence to sneak up on a leaf.
You can lead a human to knowledge, but you can't make them think.
Humanity is a silly species, doomed to extinction.
The superior strives to lead, the inferior seeks to dominate.
mcred23

My latest purchased game is Madden NFL 11, and the store I pre-ordered it at ended up doing a midnight launch so I picked it up. It sure looks better than the previous version, as they always do. One thing I noticed was they removed the all the Hall of Fame players from the previous games, which is a real downer for me (I wanted to have a game where I just threw to Jerry Rice all game). I tried to play it a bit, but sadly, the update that will remove the horrific Strategy Pad doesn't come out until September 12th, so this thing is basically going to sit on my shelf until then. :x
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Blue 55

Just got Transformers : war for cybertron. Finally a G-1 Transformers game. :D
"Dear humanity we regret being alien bastards, we regret comming to earth, and me most certainly regret the corps just blowing up our raggedy azz fleet"
---
Flame-X

I'm playing Dragon Quest IX for the Nintendo DS. Pretty good game.
Chavelo

World of tanks. It's repetitive, yet you can have some really awesome battles. Now if only they'd toss in a mobile suit to fight ;p
Outlaw

Dragon Quest IX: addictive
Star Craft 2: galaxy editor *drool
SDGO: getting back into
Phantasy Star Portable 2 (demo): nice to see this game finally come together, and to my surprise the demo includes online mode.
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
Turinu

Outlaw wrote: Phantasy Star Portable 2 (demo): nice to see this game finally come together, and to my surprise the demo includes online mode.
Oh man, I love you for pointing this out to me. I jumped out of bed at 3AM and updated my PS3's system just to be able to access the store, download this and put it on my PSP. Have the actual game itself pre-ordered, but it doesn't hurt to get in a bit of leveling up and item gathering early on in the game. :3
Outlaw

Shori wrote:Oh man, I love you for pointing this out to me. I jumped out of bed at 3AM and updated my PS3's system just to be able to access the store, download this and put it on my PSP. Have the actual game itself pre-ordered, but it doesn't hurt to get in a bit of leveling up and item gathering early on in the game. :3
Excellent, my plan to keep people up with conveniently placed, helpful posts is slowly coming to fruition. 8)

On a seperate note: I picked up MekTek's rerelease of Mech Warrior 4. They really did cram a whole bunch of new mechs in there!
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
Robo Jason Mk1

Here it's 1PS1 all over again. Ace Combat 2, FF8, Gundam Battle Assault 2, SRW@G.
ShadowCell

played an old N64 game called Bomberman 64: The Second Attack

at the end of the hour-long nightmare final level, Bomberman fights a goddess, the Antichrist, the Devil, and God, in that order

and wins

suck on that, Chuck Norris
Fritz Ashlyn

I'm still playing the living crap out of NCAA Football 11, and I've recently gone back to play through Goemon's Great Adventure for N64 again because it's still awesome.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Den Sethos

Got Valkyria Chronicles II for PSP yesterday, and I'm having a blast. Excellent does not even cover it.
It is a tactical RPG, with an interesting twist: you command your soldiers in real-time 3rd-person-view.
It has an astounding depth of gameplay.

If you have a PSP and you like tactical RPGs, or even action RPGs, I really, really recommend it..
Bezerker

Starcraft 2: DEFEATED!
Clash of the Titans: Meh

Looking for Monster Hunter Tri but being in a smaller town I doubt I'll find it anywhere but the internet.
Good old Thundermuffin
LUNA: Shinn, try not to go all over-the-top this time.
TALIA: Shinn! Launch and go all over-the-top on Orb's ass!
SHINN: Yes, MAAM!
Turinu

Finally got around to getting Valkyria Chronicles II today, after trading in a couple of games (I was too lazy to go deposit my paycheck, what with never depositing one myself before and my mom always doing it).

Next game purchase coming up on the 14th!