SD gundam online

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
DracoAlexander

Re: SD gundam online

thanks man. glad to have you back.
SD Gundam Online Taiwan: Daniel2286
SD Gundam Online Korea : VashHino
tehprognoob

fffffffffff-uuuuuuu!
spent 7500 on caps and got blue destiny unit 1 instead of heavyarms :(
and bak from camp and ready to play again!
Faithful soldier of the Hatsune Miku Scout Force

Outlaw

I've been getting back into SDGO lately and pretty quickly capped a Tallgeese which I ended up enjoying very much. So, does anyone have some tips on how I can improve my paper game? I followed the tips on the SDGO Wiki but now I'm looking for some more paper specific strategies. I'm especially looking for how to deal with melee; I hate melee (both giving and receiving).
"“As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up reasons to kill one another."
tehprognoob

Oh, and Taiwan IGN= "Cynister". Put me on the list please.

Espdude

finally got my Arios, and i must say its a pretty awesome unit. it's pretty much a S rank version of the Kyrios only with more guns and a better claw attack. the only downside to it is that it needs Defense bad.
tehprognoob

try not to get hit, then. hit and run till u custom it to have better def.
and listen to this stupidity: i went inside 1 of the little tunnels in the midle of 8th gates launchpads and snuggled against the tiny space to snipe ppl in the middle. wtf, lol

tehprognoob

Espdude wrote:OK as promised since i am now feeling better here are the steps to joining a clan:

http://sd.wasabii.com.tw/Sd_Team/index.aspx
Press 登入 to login

click join team at the top

ignore pretty much everything and click the circled button

1. is the time of day you play: top is morning, middle is afternoon, bottom is night(i think) 2. is what rank suits you use most

once you have set those just click this button

after that you should see this screen just click the button that is circled

once you get to this screen just type in the name of the clan you want to join in the search box

click on the name of the clan you want to join

click this to request to join the clan

after that you should get a message that says:加入成功,請等戰隊長核準!!!, if not you failed and you will have to do it all over again

NOTE if you plan on joining ♠MONEVE♠ it will show up as ?MONEVE? once you find it also post or PM me so I can accept your request
I just clicked to join. Do you still go on TW?
EDIT: Oops; double-post.

Espdude

added to the TW clan. i may not go on TW that much anymore but i can still keep the clan active and what not.

EDIT: luckiest day of my life. Destiny and Arios went up to OC6 today.
quasadra

free event for TW player.

http://event.wasabii.com.tw/sd/100830_card/index.aspx

started 3 days earlier... you get 1 point each day this week.

units are: Akatsuki(C3), V2 Buster(C3), F91(C3), lvl protector... etc.

i got V2 on the second id. :mrgreen: and my ACE R is arriving today after much delay.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
tehprognoob

quasadra wrote:free event for TW player.

http://event.wasabii.com.tw/sd/100830_card/index.aspx

started 3 days earlier... you get 1 point each day this week.

units are: Akatsuki(C3), V2 Buster(C3), F91(C3), lvl protector... etc.

i got V2 on the second id. :mrgreen: and my ACE R is arriving today after much delay.
Did event. Got Dom (CU), Slash Zaku Warrior, and Tallgeese.

Xixedi

I got GM ground type (CU), GM ground type (CU), AND GM ground type (CU) :shock:
SDGO Taiwan ign: XIXedi
quasadra

looks like you got the short end of the stick there. nvm, there are still a few days to go. good luck? :P

V2 buster is VERY beam spamy. reload up makes it like having infinite ammo, combine with the scatter beam cannon, you have a ideal unit to break those cyclops floor panels. :twisted: the second form's sole range weapon is a faster version of wing's TBR, i dont think i need to explain the TBR's capability. Stand Up To The Victory skill is a good complement to the armaments, it is far deadlier with the skill active. i dont see any glaring downside with this unit, yet. except for the obvious that it cant fight Akatsuki very well.
Xixedi

Thanks. I hope I can get a V-Dash, as its plan was mysteriously removed from the shop after last patch. I'm not as interested in the 3 S ranks in the event. I have the key units for F91 so I can wait.

V2 buster is very good at killing rock units in point blank range from my own experience :roll: ... almost an instant kill if they dont' get away in time.

GN Arms Type-D really needs a reload up skill.... I think I'll stick to Nu HWS instead.
quasadra

Xixedi wrote:V2 buster is very good at killing rock units in point blank range from my own experience :roll: ... almost an instant kill if they dont' get away in time.
yeah, the rockets and beam spray gun is a winning combo. and it also comes with a long range beam cannon to fill your beyond visual range needs. simply put, its an excellent fire support unit.
tehprognoob

tehprognoob

anyone have like 38K? I finally got heavyarms and I'm trying to get the WZC plans.

DracoAlexander

I wish I could get 38k easily like that so much so I could just give it away...then I would have more then one S class XD
SD Gundam Online Taiwan: Daniel2286
SD Gundam Online Korea : VashHino
Xixedi

I have 29k right now... gonna keep on saving since there's really nothing to buy :x I need more planes to make something!!

EDIT: GN Arms Type E and Nu HWS both failed oc6... ahhhhH :evil: :evil:
tehprognoob

and on top of it all school started so now ill be busy :(

ThaDDeusBonzu

Well guys, as you know I have been playing KR for the past couple months. The experience has been quite fun, I mixed my Akatsuki and have gotten rather skilled with it. But I have gotten tired of facing the same 5 S ranks day after day. Seriously, it's like the Koreans don't know others exist, all they do is use the over powered suits. So, I have decided to start playing TW again. Although, I am not quiting KR altogether, I still plan on doing my dailys and getting any new suits that catch my eye.

So, whats new in TW? Any idea how long until Akatsuki plans arrive in G? And edi, how many S ranks do you have now? By the way, there is a new webcap where you can get Infinite Justice. You also get 4 free caps; I'll post details when I can get them or someone beats me to the punch.

Oh, and if anyone wants to play me, just message ingame. I wanna try out the skills I learned in KR. heh heh heh :twisted:
SDGO Taiwan ign: RougeMK