SD gundam online

Video games, pen and paper, CCG or any other gaming fun.
Xixedi

Re: SD gundam online

:shock: :shock: :shock: perhaps it's time I make the switch to KR after seeing that video.. I'll have to ask my gf for her KR SIN :evil:
SDGO Taiwan ign: XIXedi
ThaDDeusBonzu

Oh really? It will be fun to play with you again. Five bucks says you will have 2 S ranks in a month. :mrgreen:

Anyways, If you need help with creating an account, just PM me.
SDGO Taiwan ign: RougeMK
Espdude

man after seeing that video its making me sad that i don't have a computer anymore, the motherboard in my old one died :cry:, good news is i should have a new one next month, after that I guess I'll have to start working on getting all of my units OC'd and wait for the next S rank that i want.
tehprognoob

I wanna get aile strike and paint it pink and red so it's a fake Strike Rouge :S But I hafta mix WZC first.
Faithful soldier of the Hatsune Miku Scout Force

RuigiX

BIG NEWS!!!
gundam.netmarble.net

My favorite crossbone gundam is coming out Generation 3! 6vs6 and freeroam, and more gundams from Neo Tokyo! I jizzed in my pants!

I'm so geting God SS and Crossbone!
Korean SDGO Player [Bronze Diamond]
Need me for SDGO PM me.
ThaDDeusBonzu

Well, in preparation for the huge influx of awesome and hax rocks, I am going to try to get Dendrobium Orchis before the patch. So, I shall be on for the next couple of hours. If anybody who plays in Korea wants to play a bunch of Battleship games, or grind for Patrick's GNX, message me ingame. IGN is in my Signature.
SDGO Taiwan ign: RougeMK
ydawg314

lol I try to cap C rank and get A rank instead... irony

edit:
it took me 6 caps to get Mermaid.......................
Battle my brute
SD Gundam Online Taiwan IGN: Ydawg314
SD Gundam Online Korea IGN: Layzee
Xixedi

When I went to the shop to buy the GN Arms Type E plan, I realized that I only had to level Exia to C1 :oops: So much for my effort :roll:.

Leveled BD2 to C2 and the amount of boost it has is hax for a B rank... I'm just gonna save and wait for another half year for that HAC plan :x
tehprognoob

I'm abut a few weeks away from finally mixing WZC, my first S-Rank, so I'd like to ask for the best way to power-level it to have all its skills.
And after that, I'd like to do either Aile Strike or Sword Strike; which would be easier?

RuigiX

Go Space Grind.
Depends on if you want to make justice or freedom.
Korean SDGO Player [Bronze Diamond]
Need me for SDGO PM me.
tehprognoob

DId like ten battleship games and got my Wing Zero to Custom 1 at long last. SOmebody plz help me with money >_< how the hell am I supposed to get 39K for WZC plans?

Espdude

well guys after running in to a finacial problem i wont be getting a new computer next month or any time soon for that matter. it looks like this is the end of my SDGO days for quite some time, it was a blast playing with you guys, and i hope to do it again some time but for now have some fun kicking some TW/KR butt with out me.
ydawg314

:(
Battle my brute
SD Gundam Online Taiwan IGN: Ydawg314
SD Gundam Online Korea IGN: Layzee
Espdude

GOOD NEWS EVERYONE!.....sorry futurama moment, my brother in-law fixed my computer and actually made it faster! so I'm Back in the SDGO game :D
Xixedi

AS Kyrios, S rank Arios, and A rank GN Archer are coming to KR in August. Good that Espdude is back to the game. You probably wouldn't want to miss out on those. :lol:

EDIT: Nu HWS is oc5
GN Arms Type E is oc4
Shin Matsunaga's Zaku II is oc4
Last edited by Xixedi on Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Espdude

your telling me. i still almost had a heart attack when i heard that they were coming out next week, looks like I'll be playing a lot more so i can get a Kyrios is KR as well as GN Archer and AS Kyrios and Arios. i wonder what type Arios will be? hopefully scissors since the amount of rocks that have come out in KR have throw game balance off a bit.
Espdude

sorry to double post, but this thread needs to be revived and I'm really excited now, i finally got a new computer so now i can play lag free (well more than i used to) and the new suits they put out are really quite awesome

Arios
AS Kyrios
GN Archer
GN-X Daryl Custom

Arios has more beam spammage power than the Freedom, AS Kyrios is missle spam happy and the GN Archer is like a weird combo of both, the Daryl GN-X is pretty cool if you can use all melee suits (which i can't) the only really disappointment is the Norris Packard Gouf Custom, its pretty much the same thing as the regular B rank only the heat rod gives Control Shock instead of Bullet Zero, and it has different skills. starting next week I'll be playing alot more so if you want to play just hit me up.
DracoAlexander

I was really excited to see they where coming out with the Arios...since all I was ever able to get from the 00cap was the Kyrios ( i would've killed for a Virtue but a week of work for one capsule just doenst do it for me)...and then I see the Exia as a required unit...which also isnt going to happen -_- ah well back to working towards a freedom eventually.
SD Gundam Online Taiwan: Daniel2286
SD Gundam Online Korea : VashHino
DracoAlexander

btw does anyone know how to claim the prize for the generation 3 event? if there is even a way and I didn't miss it.
SD Gundam Online Taiwan: Daniel2286
SD Gundam Online Korea : VashHino
Espdude

this should help you out, you'll also have to click the gift's once you get to that page