'iconic' Amuro Rey suit In Zeta

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Windknight

'iconic' Amuro Rey suit In Zeta

Recently got back into kits, and one of the first I built was the Hyaku Shiki as I've always liked its design and colours, though i only know the broad sweeps of Zeta's plot.

Cool as the Zeta Gundam is, I'm not really interested in it as a kit, but I'm considering maybe using one of the suits Amuro ended up using in Zeta as a partner piece, but the wiki just lists all the suits he used (including side stories) so I'm not sure which suit(s) he was mainly associated with in the show.
Take flight, and strike from the heavens
Dark Duel

Re: 'iconic' Amuro Rey suit In Zeta

In the show Amuro only ever piloted two mobile suits that I can recall: A RMS-099 Rick Dias(IIRC in the standard black color scheme) and the closely related MSK-008 Dijeh.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Windknight

Thanks for the reply. ^_^

Honestly leaning toward the Rick Dias myself, even though it's 'only a grunt', but aesthetically it appeals to me more.

UPDATE: after looking at pictures of kits, i'm leaning more towards the Dijeh assuming they've made a HGUC version. the suit looks much better in 3d than the lineart
Take flight, and strike from the heavens
Dark Duel

I don’t know if they made a HGUC kit of it - pretty sure they haven’t, though I could be wrong - but a couple years back they did release a pretty nice 1/100-scale kit

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Wingnut

A Re-100 series kit to be exact, Dark Duel.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Dark Duel

Yep. There're some pretty good pics of it in a review I found here: http://www.dalong.net/review/mg/re04/re04_p.htm