GM Sniper III Kitbash?

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
JetblackSniper

GM Sniper III Kitbash?

This GM Sniper custom was posted on gundamguy's blog a while back. I'm wondering which models were used in its construction. Any ideas?

http://imgur.com/xlEucIb
http://imgur.com/wztjLn0

I know the base kit is the Hazel gundam, and the back is made out of the MK II. The sliding visor may possibly be from the GM Sniper II with the hole for the stickers just filled to the grim with green plastic. The head itself may be from a Jesta. Any idea where the canisters on its back came from, as well as maybe pieces for the head. Some pieces may just be custom but if anyone could tell me anything recognizable, that would be great.

Link to the blog: https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q ... 7576426140
Dark Duel

Re: GM Sniper III Kitbash?

Sorry, I have no idea as of yet for the canisters on the back, and I can't quite pin down the rifle either.
The back canisters almost look like ammo drums for a machinegun, so I'm gonna do a little bit of research with that in mind, see if I can't pin it down.

The head to me looks like a RGM-79C GM or something similar(Powered GM, for instance), rather than the Jesta.
I can confirm the backpack and main body as being from the RX-178 Gundam MkII/RGM-86R GM III, and either the HGUC RX-121-1 Hazel Custom or the RX-121-2A Advanced Hazel; I'm leaning towards the latter because of the shoulder shields, which were included with the Advanced Hazel but not the Hazel Custom IIRC.

I'll keep digging a bit.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
JetblackSniper

Re: GM Sniper III Kitbash?

Dark Duel wrote:Sorry, I have no idea as of yet for the canisters on the back, and I can't quite pin down the rifle either.
The back canisters almost look like ammo drums for a machinegun, so I'm gonna do a little bit of research with that in mind, see if I can't pin it down.

The head to me looks like a RGM-79C GM or something similar(Powered GM, for instance), rather than the Jesta.
I can confirm the backpack and main body as being from the RX-178 Gundam MkII/RGM-86R GM III, and either the HGUC RX-121-1 Hazel Custom or the RX-121-2A Advanced Hazel; I'm leaning towards the latter because of the shoulder shields, which were included with the Advanced Hazel but not the Hazel Custom IIRC.

I'll keep digging a bit.
I was actually able to find the barrels; they're actually kotobukiya after market parts for their frame arms. :) As for the head, I also thought it looked like either a Powered or Type 79C GM. As for the visor, I'm guessing its a B-Club GM Sniper conversion kit, but I think I'll be able to manage something flashier.