Finished build: Dom R35F "Fury"

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
SNT1

Finished build: Dom R35F "Fury"

My first fully painted gunpla in... almost a decade? I'm dating myself here. :shock:

http://imgur.com/a/KAX89

Anyways, This one's a fairly straightforward kit to build; I literally just filled 2 seam lines (shoulders), the rest is a straight forward build. I got rid of the original's weapons, and replaced with Kotobukiya Impact Edge, Samurai sword, and sprinkled the body with some more Kotobukiya detail parts and some cut pla-plates, and used some connection pieces from my stock of Bandai Build Parts to put the custom weapons onto the Dom.

Kit is painted with Tamiya AS spray paints and finished with subtle rust and dirt/mud weathering
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Duo

Re: Finished build: Dom R35F "Fury"

SNT1 wrote:My first fully painted gunpla in... almost a decade? I'm dating myself here. :shock:

http://imgur.com/a/KAX89

Anyways, This one's a fairly straightforward kit to build; I literally just filled 2 seam lines (shoulders), the rest is a straight forward build. I got rid of the original's weapons, and replaced with Kotobukiya Impact Edge, Samurai sword, and sprinkled the body with some more Kotobukiya detail parts and some cut pla-plates, and used some connection pieces from my stock of Bandai Build Parts to put the custom weapons onto the Dom.

Kit is painted with Tamiya AS spray paints and finished with subtle rust and dirt/mud weathering
It's been quite a while since I've been around, SNT1, and I haven't even built a kit in 5-6 years (Sword Impulse MG was my last kit) but I have to say your work is awesome! I wish I had the time and space to paint my kits like this, not to mention adding extra parts and modding them.
"TAG ALONG ON MY JOURNEY INTO HELL!"
"Momma said real men don't cry..."
"The God of Death is Back from Hell!"
-Duo Maxwell - Shinigami
battletech

That's very well done.
"The souls of Man are weighed down by gravity." - Char Aznable
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.-Clarke
SNT1

Thanks guys!
I wish I had the time and space to paint my kits like this, not to mention adding extra parts and modding them.
Heh, took me about 6 months doing it little by little, ordering Kotobukiya parts here and there over that time, and borrowing my parent's garage space every time I visit to do my painting. So y'all won't probably see anything from me for a while :D
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
YokozunaBulldozer

The only way to describe this is superb. I really like the paint job and the armaments. :D
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
SNT1

^Thanks! :o
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/