Model kits similar to the Tin Cod, Saberfish,...

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
kakarot197

Model kits similar to the Tin Cod, Saberfish,...

Does anyone know if there are model kits similar to the following planes?

Tin Cod
Flatmouse
Saberfish
Flydart
Mongoose
Fly Manta(I highly doubt it, but it never hurts to ask)

Preferable in 1/144 or 1/100 scale but any suggestion would be great. Even vaguely similar fighters would help. I highly doubt they'll ever release them as any kind of model kit, so I'll take anything I can get :D

Ps: I know about the MSIA figure for the Tin Cod
mcred23

Re: Model kits similar to the Tin Cod, Saberfish,...

1/144 Resin kits of both the Saberfish and TIN Cod were made by B-Club a decade ago and haven't been reproduced since. You'll note the Saberfish kit was produced as "Shaver Fish" due to Engrish, so it was difficult to find even then because of that spelling. I actually have the Saberfish kit, and it is quite small, and if you've never dealt with resin stuff before, it's a pain in the ass to actually work with, definitely not worth the $30-odd bucks it cost.

As for the others, I don't think any models of them were ever produced...
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
kakarot197

Re: Model kits similar to the Tin Cod, Saberfish,...

I've given up on finding those resin kits all together. I've never seen them for sale even once and if they would come up for sale, they probably would have gone up in price significantly. And for a fighter that's about the length of a leg, $30 was a pretty hefty price to begin with.

That's why I was wondering if there were any similar model kits. Like how I got a 1/1200 USS Nimitz as a Himalaya-class carrier(since no Kiev-class model kit exists in any scale used by Gunpla)