RG - fragile?

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Jestersage

RG - fragile?

I heard peopel say that RG is more fragile than HG. is that true? I am debatign either buying an RG Zeta and build as is, or buy an Aegis/Harute for a kitbash project.

On this note, what are the chance of an HGCE Aegis?
xaos

Re: RG - fragile?

My RG MK II Titans wasn't the most sturdy thing in the world but I don't know if I'd say it was fragile. They might have parts that are a bit loose, but I don't think anything would snap.
Jestersage

My concern is that I want to buy the RG zeta, which have a complicate transformation sequence. I think after rg zeta, aegis have the next level in transformation complication.
Gundam420

I'll just say this: Treat your RG like a model kit, and not like an action figure and you'll be fine. Be careful with the Zeta. It is a frustrating kit and chances are, you may end up breaking something if you're too careless.
PSN: (Japan Account) gundaminator
Jestersage

Oh Okay.

Also, what's the chance of the HGCE (aka HGUC line) will have a enhanced version of Aegis?
PowerdGNFlag

Jestersage wrote: Also, what's the chance of the HGCE (aka HGUC line) will have a enhanced version of Aegis?
At this point, the All Gundam Project seems focused on releasing lead Gundams. If there are others that get releases, it's because they're recolors of the aforementioned (ex. Harrison's F91, Strike Rouge), so other HGCE's might be released, but not in the immediate future.
Well, I guess I'm a nobody...
Darkhound Noir

Jestersage wrote:I heard peopel say that RG is more fragile than HG. is that true? I am debatign either buying an RG Zeta and build as is, or buy an Aegis/Harute for a kitbash project.

On this note, what are the chance of an HGCE Aegis?
RG's don't have that big of a problem, at least in my experience, I've had no problems with the RGs I have (Aile Strike, Freedom, Zeta, MK-II AEUG, GP-01, GP-01fb). The only one that has a SLIGHT problem is the Zeta because of its transformation. I changed it from MS to Waverider twice and I could already see some faint stress marks. The Zeta as a kit isn't fragile (no more than any other kit) but the transformation gimmick is what weakens it more than other RGs.