Upcoming Models, Merch, & Rumors XII

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Mythgarr

Re: Upcoming Models, Merch, & Rumors XII

Random_GM_Pilot wrote:
Mythgarr wrote:Btw, Bandai, where are the MGs of AGE-3 series and AGE-FX?
In the same abyss that HG Thielva and Genoace O-Custom are. I doubt we'll see more AGE merchandise for a very long time, at best. It's a shame, since despite how luidcrously awful the show was, most of the machines were really neat.
Heh, who cares about HG Thielva. Gimme Vagan Gear+Cid!
Visit The Dreams
Xenosynth

Late but they are cancelled. Much like the F90 MG from 2004. Either that or just on indefinite hiatus. They had prototypes (Which I have pictures of, I can dig them up if you guys want), but yeah, they are in limbo.
FinalSin66

anyone hear anything about there being HG Elf Bull?, the Elf Bullock is official and i thought i saw a picture somewhere of a Elf Bull model in a display of a G-Reco battle, but not sure if that is a special one they made just for that display.
Xenosynth

The display one is a custom model, not based on any future HG project sadly.
Mythgarr

Well, you can safely say that Elf Bull will not be made soon, since after Elf Bullock, Bandai already showing us the ridiculous Mick Knife, the space model of the Elf line.

Me? I am still waiting whether we will have Catsith, Recten, and Wuxia or not. G-Self's backpacks other than Space, Flight, and Assault is welcome also (especially if we can get the High Torque backpack. That one is effing cool!).
Visit The Dreams
Jak Crow

I just got the 3rd party PG Tactical Arms for the PG Red Frame. This thing is pretty massive. You could stab someone with it.
Arsarcana

Mythgarr wrote:Me? I am still waiting whether we will have Catsith, Recten, and Wuxia or not. G-Self's backpacks other than Space, Flight, and Assault is welcome also (especially if we can get the High Torque backpack. That one is effing cool!).
Well, they mentioned that sales will determine whether they do other suits so hopefully people will buy them and prompt an expansion of the line. I want a Hecate kit myself but I won't say no to... anything really. G Reco designs have really grown on me.
YokozunaBulldozer

http://www.gundam.info/topic/12414

Tryon3 HGBF kit confirmed for release! WHOO HOO!
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
Raiden

Char's Zaku II From Gundam the Origin is getting a MG. Looks pretty good but I would get it solely for the rifle.
http://www.taghobby.com/wp-content/uplo ... 24x845.jpg

and also MG Guntank Prototype from The Origin. No release dates for either.
http://www.taghobby.com/wp-content/uplo ... 9x1024.jpg
pk-man
Location: receiving faxes in the washroom, on Deck 9 aboard White Base

Raiden wrote:Char's Zaku II From Gundam the Origin is getting a MG. Looks pretty good but I would get it solely for the rifle.
http://www.taghobby.com/wp-content/uplo ... 24x845.jpg

and also MG Guntank Prototype from The Origin. No release dates for either.
http://www.taghobby.com/wp-content/uplo ... 9x1024.jpg
Both are actually HGs. Whoever printed the signs used the wrong label.
Xenosynth

New model roundup:
HGBF Crossbone X1 Full Cloth - April
MG Hyaku Shiki 2.0 - May
HGBF Denial Gundam - May
HGBF Gundam The End - May
HGBC Bolden Arm Arms - May
HGUC Revive Guncannon - June
HGUC Revive RX-78-2 - July

Tryon-3 - No Date

Quite a few JP modelers think the MG Hyaku Shiki 2.0 is a prelude to a Zeta 3.0/Zeta Ver Ka for Zeta's 30th anniversary.
SNT1

Lots of Try kits, lots of good things. :mrgreen: Plus I think the HGUC '2.0' Guncannon is needed, I think. The pseudo-retro HGUC Gundam is so good as what a basic High Grade kit should be, IMO, but at a decade-and-a-half it probably needs some upgrades too.

That MG Shiki price tag doe. 7200 yen! I suppose it can't do without chrome. As for a probable Zeta 3.0, I can't believe it's been almost 8 years since the 2.0.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
YokozunaBulldozer

I am so getting Tryon3 in a New York minute when released.
gunform1010

Totally getting the Denial for the sake of that two-parter fight. Even if it does look... a little lackluster.

The End also looks a bit of a disappointment but this is understandable without no cape.
Last edited by gunform1010 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Gunpla is freedom!" -Meijin Kawaguchi III

Love Live/Gundam Build Fighters semi-crossover/spin-off in works
Dark Duel

YokozunaBulldozer wrote:I am so getting Tryon3 in a New York minute when released.
Heh. Eagles fan? *starts humming*

Honestly for myself, none of these kits pique my interest too much; Denial is a maybe, but I still cannot get over the goofy ponytail. And Tryon-3 I'm not at all interested in, though I have to admit it's an improvement over the vanilla ZZ Gundam IMO (I never really liked ZZ Gundam all that much). As for The End...meh. Another "maybe". Its head is ridiculously goofy-looking IMO, but it's pretty cool looking overall, even though honestly I'm not all that thrilled by it myself. As a note though, even if it is missing, I doubt that the red fabric "cape" would be all that difficult to add on.
(I kinda have to wonder just where it disappears to when the "wings" flip over to the back, in the series :P )

Full Cloth? Nope - already have the MG version, and I'm perfectly happy without a HG myself. As for MG Hyaku Shiki and the OYW "Revive" stuff, not interested at all. I'd much rather see The Origin versions of the kits myself.
Last edited by Dark Duel on Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
gunform1010

Dark Duel wrote:
YokozunaBulldozer wrote:I am so getting Tryon3 in a New York minute when released.

Honestly for myself, none of these kits pique my interest too much; Denial is a maybe, but I still cannot get over the goofy ponytail. And Tryon-3 I'm not at all interested in, though I have to admit it's an improvement over the vanilla ZZ Gundam IMO (I never really liked ZZ Gundam all that much). As for The End...meh. Another "maybe". Its head is ridiculously goody-looking IMO, but it's pretty cool looking overall, even though honestly I'm not all that thrilled by it myself. As a note though, even if it is missing, I doubt that the red fabric "cape" would be all that difficult to add on.
(I kinda have to wonder just where it disappears to when the "wings" flip over to the back, in the series :P )

Full Cloth? Nope - already have the MG version, and I'm perfectly happy without a HG myself. As for MG Hyaku Shiki and the OYW "Revive" stuff, not interested at all. I'd much rather see The Origin versions of the kits myself.
U WOT M8
DON'T QUESTION THE PONYTAIL

Also the cape probably is plavsky generated me thinks but IDK.

YokozunaBulldozer

Dark Duel wrote:

Honestly for myself, none of these kits pique my interest too much; Denial is a maybe, but I still cannot get over the goofy ponytail. And Tryon-3 I'm not at all interested in, though I have to admit it's an improvement over the vanilla ZZ Gundam IMO (I never really liked ZZ Gundam all that much). As for The End...meh. Another "maybe". Its head is ridiculously goofy-looking IMO, but it's pretty cool looking overall, even though honestly I'm not all that thrilled by it myself. As a note though, even if it is missing, I doubt that the red fabric "cape" would be all that difficult to add on.

The only reason is because I am pretty much Ryusei from SRW OG when it comes to robots so I cannot resist sunrise super robots. :mrgreen:
I really like the nods to the brave series and super robots it has going on and for a robot composed of primary colors its well colored.
gunform1010

YokozunaBulldozer wrote:
Dark Duel wrote:

The only reason is because I am pretty much Ryusei from SRW OG when it comes to robots so I cannot resist sunrise super robots. :mrgreen:
I really like the nods to the brave series and super robots it has going on and for a robot composed of primary colors its well colored.
Super robot kits?

I'd kill for a new Ideon kit. It's been ages since the Aoshima models.

aurora-7

Master Grade Jegan!

Now!

Pleeeeeaaaaaasssseeeee.................................!