Upcoming Models, Merch, & Rumors XII

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
SNT1

Upcoming Models, Merch, & Rumors XII

12th version of this awesome thread :mrgreen:

Last thread ended here...
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Xenosynth

Re: Upcoming Models, Merch, & Rumors XII

New images of the HGUC F-91 and MG Wing Proto-Zero, as well as the new SD Unicorn-Knight Gundam.
Heecarl_Reez

Bandai Hobby Division October-- December 2013 release schedule

blog.yahoo.com/cYbergundam/articles/1279892/index

-MG Sazabi ver Ka- December, 9000 yen. Surprisingly not passing the 10k yen mark, eh MG The O?

-RG Strike Freedom- November, 3000 yen. Why the 500 yen raise you ask? Well you might want to blame the gold chromed parts included for the wings. (But seriously, I don't know.)

- MG Proto Zero- October, 4800 yen

-HGUC F91- December 1200 yen
SNT1

Wing (Proto) Zero looks closer to the TV version than I expected, nice!

I'm surprised by the Sazabi price as well, though in its day the old MG was more expensive than its peers when it came to the amount of plastic you're getting per yen. I'm not complaining!

I haven't bought gunpla in over a year but these last few batches have been so tempting! I might break on a proto-zero just before my birthday!
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Arsarcana

Xenosynth wrote:Wing Proto-Zero
Bandai, just take my money already.
Gundam420

PSN: (Japan Account) gundaminator
Xenosynth

Thunderbolt Gunpla are apparently confirmed for release. That's pretty nuts, if they are as good looking as any of the ones from the hobby shows, that'd be amazing. The Dom is especially awesome, unfortunately, we can't see the other page in this scan, though you can see a partial Gouf on the other page. Either way, pretty amazing that this is getting a release.

.... Yet still no Z-MSV or other MSVs that have existed for many years. Ah well.
Hi_Nu_Gundam

New Robot Spirits stuff coming soon. WooHoo! Robot Hi-v Gundam on the way!

http://blog.yahoo.com/cybergundam/artic ... 5900/index

I'm so glad they're going back to the bulkier look like in the lineart. Don't get me wrong, I love the slim look of the MG and HCM pro figure, but I've always wanted a bulky version like the lineart that WASN'T a $600 resin model...
Things never to say/ask on MAHQ:

Did Char and Amuro Really die?
I think Wing is better than UC.
Really, are Char and Amuro Dead?
Gundam Seed Destiny was a great show, better than Turn A!
Where can I find Gundam hentai?
Seriously people, did Char and Amuro die or not!?
nortran11

All over that HGUC F91 and Wing!
AceWhatever

Yeah good luck getting those sword pistols to not horribly sag the Astray Noir's wrists after a few weeks.
Xenosynth

Astray Gold Frame, Rebawoo, Astray Noir are all online exclusives.

Which means I need to buy like 3 of those Rebawoos since I like the parts it uses and I want at least one out of box, and the other two for either parts/possible paintjob.
SpideyWing

Hi_Nu_Gundam wrote:New Robot Spirits stuff coming soon. WooHoo! Robot Hi-v Gundam on the way!

http://blog.yahoo.com/cybergundam/artic ... 5900/index

I'm so glad they're going back to the bulkier look like in the lineart. Don't get me wrong, I love the slim look of the MG and HCM pro figure, but I've always wanted a bulky version like the lineart that WASN'T a $600 resin model...
...That is totally a G-Falcon in and amongst all the other RDs. I was seriously considering getting a RD Double X, but now I think I might need it in my collection. (Oh, and that RD Wing looks acceptable as well >_>)
Signature to be determined later...look! A Puppy!
Random_GM_Pilot

Xenosynth wrote:Astray Gold Frame, Rebawoo, Astray Noir are all online exclusives.

Which means I need to buy like 3 of those Rebawoos since I like the parts it uses and I want at least one out of box, and the other two for either parts/possible paintjob.
It's only the flat-foot Gold Frame without the sabers and claw that's an exclusive, specifically IIRC.
SHIHO: This is Codename “Background”. Codenames “Lenny” and “Carl” are suitably distracted. Begin the operation.
Strike105

Random_GM_Pilot wrote:
Xenosynth wrote:Astray Gold Frame, Rebawoo, Astray Noir are all online exclusives.

It's only the flat-foot Gold Frame without the sabers and claw that's an exclusive, specifically IIRC.
No, that's not the only one. They're saying that the original Gold Frame with the Duel's bazooka, not Amatsu, has also been confirmed as an online exclusive.
Heecarl_Reez

The MG Crossbone trio are now completed !!
http://blog.yahoo.com/_ED274AZGFINLESDV ... 0650/index
Well unsurprisingly, X3 is a Bandai Hobby Online Shop exclusive. Orders start from September 25th.
Heecarl_Reez

Sorry for double posting, but here's the boxart and some official pics of MG Wing Gundam Proto Zero (It's glorious), and HGAW Gundam Double X.
Arsarcana

Mental note, when I get that thing, paint the insides of the binders white so it looks more like the TV version. I'm not sure I can get more hyped for the release than I already am but the pictures sure don't hurt.
Kratos

Pics of Sazabi verKA up over at Gundam Guy. Looks like a BEAST of kit, shame MG releases only come at the end of the month.
"The beast of opportunity finds its master and soars through a shaken cosmos"
Heecarl_Reez

All Japan Hobby Show 2013 bring us some nice surprise

-1st of all MG Gundam X- January release-3800 yen. Yep you read it right, finally Gundam X!!
-HGUC Silver Bullet- February
-HGUC V2 Gundam
-HG Aile Strike 'Remastered' (Okay I made up that remastered thing, but they really remade Aile Strike)

Already known kits on display:
-MG Sazabi ver Ka
-HGUC Full Armor Gundam- Thunderbolt
-SD Xi Gundam

Dumping some Bandai Hobby exclusive item images because the info was released today, and.. Why not?
-RG Strike Freedom 'Wings of Heaven' (It's the name they gave to it, really) effect parts.
-MG Astray Red Frame
-MG Astray Noir