Looking for Info on HGUC Kits...

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
fire_lupine

Looking for Info on HGUC Kits...

Were any HGUC kits made of Gato's, Ridden's, or Shinn's MS? I've seen the Tri-Stars Zaku-I...and was wondering if any other aces had their customs in HGUC format...besides Garma and Char of course
duke4799

Re: Looking for Info on HGUC Kits...

None of those guys have had their custom MS made into HGUC... Yet.
Until Next Time: Happy Building!
-Joe
Joe's Gunpla

Want to Buy LM Leo or Taurus from Gundam Wing, built or unbuilt! Willing to pay big!
fire_lupine

were any Zaku HGUC made with a white head and a white shoulder shield then? if i could get that and a normal green zaku...i could kitbash em and make the Early Shinn Zaku....
duke4799

Nope, that's what paint is for.
Until Next Time: Happy Building!
-Joe
Joe's Gunpla

Want to Buy LM Leo or Taurus from Gundam Wing, built or unbuilt! Willing to pay big!
G-Slayer
Location: In the fridge, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw.

were any Zaku HGUC made with a white head and a white shoulder shield then?
There was that limited-edition 7 Eleven Char's Zaku.
"That's it! I'll never Gundam the pilot again, Bright!"--Amuro Ray

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!
Gearhead1182

Bandai has not released any HGUC model kits pertaining to those characters but they did release some in Master Grade. If you'll looking for those in 1/144 scale, the only viable option is the old school model kits. Its the mobile suit gundam MSV line that was released in the mid-late 80s. It requires alot of painting and cement glue and the kit basically is a rock with no posibility but will look awesome if done right. I know this because I have the Ridden and Matsunaga High Mobility Zakus. If old school kits are not your thing, I suggest waiting because Bandai has slowly begun giving that old MSV line the HGUC treatment and most likely will release those kits in the future.
Xenosynth

Also, to note. Shin Matsunaga's Hi Mobility Zaku II is getting released soon. So is the Black Tri Star Zaku II. Both in HGUC. Johnny Ridden doesn't have an announcement.

Edit: Derp, didn't realize this was a 6 month old thread, just finally looked at the dates.