AGE Models

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Mythgarr

Re: AGE Models

I have the SD AGE-2, and you can actually combine the Normal and the Double Bullet parts to make a hybrid. Its Strider mode is strange though.
I wonder if the HG models could be made hybrid?
Visit The Dreams
Silver_August

I'd email they easily could be, the manuals for some of the model kits even give suggestions on part swapping
Mythgarr

I just imagine you put the double bullet parts on shoulder top of the normal's arms and fold the blue part on top to down.

Now that I have seen it, I think you can repalce that small blue part with wing binder from Dark Hound!

Darn it, now they have successfully tease me to buy three Age-2 HG kits :)
Visit The Dreams
Silver_August

oh im biting my lip SO hard waiting for the Clanche Custom to not buy the regular clanche just so I can build one and like..paint it in custom colors but I know i'm, going to want those wing parts and the commander fin >.<

oh and omg the Dark Hound is freakin amazing...the engineering int hose binders just so SO much improvement over the other wears

...and curse you Grandza, eh least we'll finally get the yellow eyed AGE-1 to make the Flat
Mythgarr

Clanche Custom is coming out, Gransa is coming out, but poor Age-3 Fortress is still left in the swamp....
Visit The Dreams
E08

HG AGE-3 fortress is coming out next month while Clanche custom is out in Dec and Granse next year.
Mythgarr

My mistake then. I thought Fortress would be getting Impulse Blast or Launcher/Sword treatment. No HG yet for them. Although you can get RG Sky Grasper that comes with launcher/sword striker pack.
Visit The Dreams
Silver_August

even if those came out (the seed kits) I wouldn't have bought them, lol ...uuugh my local comic book shop is going to be having a sale on all model kits and the Genoace kit's are taunting me for some reason...but I know paying anything over like 15 bucks for those are a rip off since I can't custom mod stuff...uuuuuuuugh come on Clanche Custom I need you to distract me from buying these salmon colored grunts!
Gelgoog Jager

So, does anyone know a site to check AGE Gunpla sales numbers?

And for the matter, a site to see overall sales of Gundam AGE BD/DVDs?
Silver_August

so the G-exes is on HLJ for well...under 10 buckets, and I'm tempted... I already have a G-Bouncer so I'm biting my lip...does anyone else have the G-Eves? Cause I really want a hands on opinion of the kit >.<
Mythgarr

So I managed to get three HG Age-2 Variants. I put Normal's shoulder pad to Dark Hound's shoulder, and it fits. I put the upper part of upper arm from Double Bullet into the place where the Normal's back wing binders usually go and managed to get the Double Bullet binder guns in place. And I put the Normal's front wing binders into its usual place. Now I got myself a Dark Hound with Normal's wings and Double Bullet's binder guns.

Sadly I can not fit Dark Hound's wing binders without cutting good portions of it.

Oh well, it looks good so far anyway. Pictures will follow.
Visit The Dreams
Silver_August

Just wondering does anyone else have the Farsia? Because I want to know if anyone else has a problem with theirs easily getting sundamaged after VERY little exposure to the sun, if anything not even being in direct sunlight? it annoys me...I'm thankful its only in the back so u cant see it on the shelf but still i find it very weird and disappointing since the Farsia was the one I took the time to paint too.
Dark Duel

Mythgarr wrote:I wonder if the HG models could be made hybrid?
Silver_August wrote:I'd email they easily could be, the manuals for some of the model kits even give suggestions on part swapping
The HGs, not without some rather tricky customizing, because the blue part is a solid piece that is fixed into a peg on the white part - there's no joint to flip it down; to switch to Strider Mode, the arm is removed and the entire shoulder rotated 90 degrees, then the arm is placed back in. So it would be necessary to find a way to customize that part - the Normal's blue shoulder part - to be able to attach the cannon from the DB.
Still, it might be doable though, and it'd look pretty awesome.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Mythgarr

This is what I have achieved so far.

https://plus.google.com/photos/11147923 ... 6881082561

So what do you guys think? Should I paint the non Dark Hound parts? I got Dark, Grey, Red gundam markers ready :)
Visit The Dreams
Silver_August

Definitly has a monster mash vibe going on right now... and it reminds me of one of the ships from Starfox... mainly Wolf's. What's the intended final color scheme going to be?

....and OMG! I just realized the Clanche can make it REALLY easy for someoen to make Gundams that transform into Starfox Arwing jets!
Mythgarr

Well, I am thinking of the Dark Hound colors: black, grey, red.

I suppose you need to clamp on wing binders on the clanche to make something like Gundam Arwing.

Added MS mode pictures on the gallery above. Check it out.
Visit The Dreams
Silver_August

the MS looks like it'd have its share of controversial but I'm kind of digging it, Least i like the placement of the shoulder cannons
Mythgarr

Well, the shoulders cannons are actually cannons attached to shoulder parts attached to upper part of upper arms attached to shoulder pads :D

but they can point up, down, front, the the side, covering 360 degrees if you want.
Visit The Dreams
Mythgarr

Can anyone with HG AGE-2 and HG Clanche can confirm if the back half of Clanche's torso fits with front half of AGE-2 torso? Clanche's hinged DODS rifle hanger looks more elegant than AGE-2's "just stick it in the back skirt" solution
Visit The Dreams