Gundam sellers on blu-ray

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Wingnut

Gundam sellers on blu-ray

I (finally) got a blu-ray player for my computer and I was wanting to know who is the best online seller for grabbing officially produced titles without paying an arm and a leg for it. Rightstuff? Amazon?
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Dark Duel

Re: Gundam sellers on blu-ray

Well, my only recent experience in that regard was via Amazon; I was able to get a decently-priced copy of the Japanese release of Unicorn vol7 on Blu-Ray(ordered it very recently, hasn't arrived yet).
Back in the day, I bought all of the first 6 volumes from Rightstuff and thought they were a little on the high side of reasonably priced.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Zeonista

Re: Gundam sellers on blu-ray

Amazon is the way to go in terms of easy general availability. Be careful of re-sellers jacking up prices though. I know a couple of anime & J-drama DVDs from Malaysia who do official international versions at an acceptable price for no-frills presentation. They are on eBay, and I have had no problems yet.
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde