Child care organizations in Gundam. Are there any?

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Crusader

Child care organizations in Gundam. Are there any?

In various gundam series we have seen orphans and what not running around, which lead me to thinking. Are thier any organizations like Child protective services, or other organizations dedicated to children?
Destiny_Gundam

The Federation had some child care facilities and they tried to get Kikka, Katz and Letz to go there, but they wanted to stay on the White Base.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
toysdream

Well, there's always the Newtype Labs. They love war orphans. :-)

-- Mark
Hyakushiki

Destiny_Gundam wrote:The Federation had some child care facilities and they tried to get Kikka, Katz and Letz to go there, but they wanted to stay on the White Base.
Wasn't that the place that had the nanny robot? It makes wonder why their weren't more robots like that in the Earth Sphere other than Haro.
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
J-Lead

Destiny_Gundam wrote:The Federation had some child care facilities and they tried to get Kikka, Katz and Letz to go there, but they wanted to stay on the White Base.
Which, upon retrospect, may have been a wise decision, what with the aformentioned Newtype labs and all. :wink:
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
Nightwing03

Well in GSD Kira, Lacus, Kira's Mum and the Priest Guy(?) were looking after a bunch of orphans, but im not sure if they're war orphans.
♣♦♠♥
Gadget

There would be less wars if Bright Noah is running the place. More slapping and less crying.

Shin may grew up in an ophanage, sponsered by an Orb office. But I do suspect he went to a militery acandemy.
Haros_Pet_Kat

League Militaire. Daily chores include MS combat.
Chris wrote:Haha...you jackanapes have all been fooled by my ninja editing skills!
VentZX

toysdream wrote:Well, there's always the Newtype Labs. They love war orphans. :-)

-- Mark

That is hilariously cruel. Other than the time when the feddies tried to take the kids from the White Base, I can't think of anything official. I do remember Char randomly picking up some kids while away from the Argama. You know, cuz warships are the best place for war orphans.

I know! To pay off all of their development costs for Gundams, the feddies and what not could open up day care centers on their battleships!
CarbonStereoxide
Location: Starting an explosive party at Azadistan with Setsuna

VentZX wrote:
toysdream wrote:Well, there's always the Newtype Labs. They love war orphans. :-)

-- Mark

That is hilariously cruel. Other than the time when the feddies tried to take the kids from the White Base, I can't think of anything official. I do remember Char randomly picking up some kids while away from the Argama. You know, cuz warships are the best place for war orphans.

I know! To pay off all of their development costs for Gundams, the feddies and what not could open up day care centers on their battleships!
or AEUG putting a child in a support unit for the Gundam Mark II and die by crashing into a giant rock in space :roll: :lol:
Kidou Senshi Gundam 00

"Celestial Being is the World's Finest Terrorist"- Tieria Erde

"Wanna Get High?"- Towelie

"I'll Dance in your Grave Tonight"-Hallelujah Haptism

"Mosque Closed, Party's Over!"- Lockon Stratos after shooting Ali-Al-Sarches
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Didn't Gundam X have something simular to the Newtype Labs as well?
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
CarbonStereoxide

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:Didn't Gundam X have something simular to the Newtype Labs as well?
yes, Tiffa came from one of those labs and the good old frost brothers
Kidou Senshi Gundam 00

Dark Duel

Incidentally, one of the things on Shagia Frost's To-Do List was "destroy the Newtype lab-thing".
Which he did, though he didn't quite manage to entirely destroy the place, since one mobile suit hidden in a corner in there somewhere managed to survive in one piece.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Samster

Gadget wrote:Shin may grew up in an ophanage, sponsered by an Orb office. But I do suspect he went to a militery acandemy.
Yeah. that's incorrect. Shin had a family and he was quite living with them until they were killed in the attack on ORB by the EA. Afterwards with recommendations from Captain Todaka he immigrates to ZAFT and eventually joins their military.
She's right Marge, the pants are a dead giveaway.
Crusader

-- Mark
Thats terrible, but i can't stop laughing.

Speaking of labs, In SEED, were the extendeds orphans or were some of them taken by force? In Auel's flashback, there were quite a bit of kids there. I've pondered that they ran a fake adoption agency, while really throwing those kids to the Blue Cosmos.
Nightwing03

Crusader wrote: Thats terrible, but i can't stop laughing.

Speaking of labs, In SEED, were the extendeds orphans or were some of them taken by force? In Auel's flashback, there were quite a bit of kids there. I've pondered that they ran a fake adoption agency, while really throwing those kids to the Blue Cosmos.
I actually thought that they were genetically engineered, since you see kids floating in a errrr...i dont know what to call it so ill just say "canisters" or "giant test tubes" and you can also see their brains in one room :mrgreen:
♣♦♠♥
CarbonStereoxide

Crusader wrote:

-- Mark
Thats terrible, but i can't stop laughing.

Sven from STAGAZER is also a victim of EA child adoption system but he turned to be one of the awesome pilots of CE
Kidou Senshi Gundam 00

nibor

Re: Child care organizations in Gundam. Are there any?

Hello there,
I like these Gundam manga series.
After War Gundam X
After War Gundam X: Under the Moonlight
After War Gundam X Side Story: Newtype Warrior Jamil Neate
Thanks
Chris
Administrator

Re: Child care organizations in Gundam. Are there any?

Don't resurrect decade old topics to make completely unrelated posts.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his