Panzer World Galient

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Dunpeal

Panzer World Galient

Did anyone see it all? It's pretty hard to find any information on this title in English and I think this is the best place to ask. Is the story complete or was the series cancelled? How is it, especially in comparison with Dunbine?

On a side note: I think it was in Votoms' commentary that Takahashi said that he wanted to make a fantasy-mecha anime, but because there already was Dunbine he decided to do the Votoms instead. Guess he quickly returned to his original idea.
Akuma_Blade

I not see this but it was thinking me for may a real origin of Yoshiyuki Tomino Anime ; Juusenki L Gaim
Mark064

I didn't see it all... I saw a few episodes and will finish it one day. Anyways the story is infact completed and there are also 3 OVA episodes. I think they are a new story or maybe a retelling at worst because it includes new mecha designs, really funky ones and previous characters returning, again looking different.. But by the final episode the story was completed. I don't think I really can compare it to Dunbine too much they both seem to be totally different kind of fantasy mecha. But if I must I gotta say Gallient is more fantasy oriented as it takes place in a more or less medevil(sp?) world. Dunbine on the other quickly went off to the normal world...