Mobile Suit Moon Gundam Manga

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
BrentD15

Re: Mobile Suit Moon Gundam Manga

AmuroNT1 wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:11 pm At least in one of the CCA novels, it's said that Amuro only had the Nu Gundam made because the Federation refused to let him take the Zeta out of the mothballs because they didn't trust him with it (mainly thanks to the biosensor). I'm pretty sure that's held true over the years; in fact I think the "White Unicorn" Zeta explicitly lacks a biosensor.
Wasn't the Zeta Gundam made so that only Kamille could make full use of it's abilities? :|
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
Dark Duel

Well, Kamille came up with the basic design that made the Z Gundam possible, but I can't remember anything ever specifically stating that he alone could use its capabilities.
Amuro himself piloted a white Z Gundam in some of the side-story materials(as NT1 pointed out, according to what I've been able to find out, Amuro's white Z is identical to Kamille's original one in terms of specifications, with the exception that it lacks a biosensor. But then again, these side stories aren't always mutually compatible from what I've been able to find out over the years, nor even sometimes compatible with the anime either.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Zeonista

Henyo wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:59 am mine would be the moon moon thing from ZZ. maybe it will feature a Tuxedo Kamen like character. and he'll be the resident char clone. :D
I would totally watch this anime. Especially since I liked the magical girl manga of times gone by.

The actual manga here might be interesting, but the MS choices make me wonder what is up.
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde