Gundam Seed/Destiny Remaster Gets (re)Dub

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.

Moderators: ShadowCell, EZero8, Destiny_Gundam, Kenji

Chris
Bald Wizard

Re: Gundam Seed/Destiny Remaster Gets (re)Dub

Post by Chris » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:41 am

Soma Taozi wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:22 am
MarshalBraginsky wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:44 pm
Just out of curiosity, will they announce the date of the broadcasting of the (re)dubbed Gundam SEED episodes?
I am not sure if they will rebroadcast the show, unless toonami gets a hold of it. I am assuming they will release the bluerays and that will be the extent of it. I suppose there is a chance gundaminfo on youtube will upload them to the site? Since they did that with the IBO dub.
I doubt that Cartoon Network would air either series, at least in the US. Over a decade ago, SEED wasn't a ratings hit and unceremoniously finished its run on a graveyard time slot. Due to its low ratings, CN declined to air GSD. I don't see them wanting to come back now and give air time to something that wasn't popular, even if it was 13 years ago.
"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

PSN: amuromsz006
Nintendo Network: mariomsz006

DarthYAM
Mecha Flunky

Re: Gundam Seed/Destiny Remaster Gets (re)Dub

Post by DarthYAM » Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:09 am

Well to be fair part of that wast the absurd edits Toonami put on it (The disco guns); people might have been a bit more forgiving without it and it wasn't bad once the edits were removed.