Gundam Jamitov Goals

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Ya_Boi_Aizen

Gundam Jamitov Goals

So I know their has already been a thread on here that answered what the goals were of Jamitov but what I want to know is did Jamitov really hate Earthnoids and wanted to cause a catastrophe or was this just a rumor made up by Scirocco? After all why would he bother trying to keep Bask under control from committing huge amounts of racist crimes? Wouldn't Bask committing these crimes help cause the catastrophe?
sdwoodchuck

Re: Gundam Jamitov Goals

I was always under the impression that Jamitov didn't have much loyalty toward either Earthnoid or Spacenoid causes; he just wanted to stir up enough unrest that he could step in and fill a power vacuum. As for what Scirocco says, I don't remember the line itself or who he said it to, but he's a master manipulator, so anything that comes out of his mouth is immediately suspicious.
tHeWasTeDYouTh

Re: Gundam Jamitov Goals

Scirocco tells Jerid and Mouar that Jamitov goal is to kick everyone out of Earth or something like that. I always thought this was made up by Scirocco because the series never lets Jamitov explain what he is truly after (just standard villain that wants power) but if he truly did believe in Earthnoid supremacy he would have never tried to become allies with Axis since Zeon is the polar opposite of his ideals.
YOU'RE MESHI
DAMNYOUYAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTOOOOOO!