Frame Arms Girl

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Zeonista

Frame Arms Girl

What, no one has started a topic on this show yet? C'mon guys, it is a story about a girl and her mecha musumoid club. It's a bit of a cross between Hand Maid May, Gundam Build Fighters, and a Revoltech/Figma catalog. Not that it's a bad basis for an anime though.... Some MAHQ members should be mini-maecha waifu shopping already! :lol: The #1 episode was a good starter, with enough toy & models references to make gunpla builders happy.
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde
zerogradius

Re: Frame Arms Girl

Saw the first episode and didn't care much for it. There was too much disservice. I really don't Ned to see constant panty shots from toys.
Henyo

I stopped counting at the 35th Panty. and yes, i do count how many panty shots appear in a given episode.
Evangelion TV has only 6 total. :twisted:

i'm gonna watch this till the end. YURI BEYBE!!!
its Angelic Layer + Sky Girls. that's a good combination.
i just hope this doesn't go the the super serious route later on. i'm looking at you Idol Jihen!!!
MOOK: ITS A YURI FANBOY!
Zeonista

Henyo wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:30 am I stopped counting at the 35th Panty. and yes, i do count how many panty shots appear in a given episode.

i just hope this doesn't go the the super serious route later on. i'm looking at you Idol Jihen!!!
You must have had fun during Strike Witches. :lol: The show is lots of fluffy mecha musume fun, that is all it is, but it is good at it. I am waiting for the official Fumina-MS crossover fic to appear.

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde
Ryujin

Right now, I find this more entertaining than the Busou Shinki tv series, due in part to the blatantly over-the-top product shilling and the fact that Ao doesn't really give the entire situation much thought & just takes things in stride (and gets paid for it).
Henyo

Zeonista wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:56 pm
Henyo wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:30 am I stopped counting at the 35th Panty. and yes, i do count how many panty shots appear in a given episode.

You must have had fun during Strike Witches. :lol: The show is lots of fluffy mecha musume fun, that is all it is, but it is good at it. I am waiting for the official Fumina-MS crossover fic to appear.
in Bison Voice: OF COURSE!!!

actually, i just finished its two seasons last year. and the movie just last Saturday. all in English dub of course.
Brave Witches was also a good watch. less fanservice and more character development is fine too!

i also dropped the Busou Shinki series. those visible joints turned me off. and this is from someone who can old anime from the 70s.

Ao is fun to watch i agree. her "ah whatever attitude" is refreshing.(i want a panchira of her to appear to be honest.)
Zeonista

The show automatically won me over with the appearance of the Legendary Kotobuki Nippers and continued with Gourai's assessment of time spent assembling figures/models.
15% = finding tools
15% = researching kit on Internet
15% = finding parts on runner
50% = fighting the carpet monster
5% = assembling the parts

Henyo: This coming in a few months. https://jlist.com/pre8512

Henyo

Ao: Ah, I can already smell that money.

Ao is as entertaining as her sentient Toys. Baselard is in the lead when it comes to amusement factor. coming next is Jinrai.

JINRAI SLASHED MY PANTIES!!!

and yes, i am very much entertained by actual panchiras from Ao. episode 6A was a riot. kinda reminds me of the Chobits Pantsu episode.