The Official Gundam Twilight AXIS Anime Thread Mk I

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
tHeWasTeDYouTh

Re: The Official Gundam Twilight AXIS Anime Thread Mk I

Is Gundam Twilight Axis after Unicorn?
YOU'RE MESHI
DAMNYOUYAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTOOOOOO!
Dark Duel

Unclear, AFAIK. Twilight Axis is said to take place, from what I have found out, in late UC 0096. Unicorn is also stated to begin in UC 0096, but I don't know if a specific date was ever provided for either work. It could be after, or it could be taking place at approximately the same time.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
E08

According to the overview on zeonic-republic.net, it does seem to occur after Gundam Unicorn.
HalfDemonInuyasha

According to the Light Novel, Twilight Axis takes place several months after Unicorn.

Also seems to be the last time we'll see anything related to the psyco-frame (Federation seeking to destroy anything related to its existence), which would help explain why it's never seen or heard of again in (official) subsequent stories like F91 and Victory Gundam despite its power.
"I'll show you that a superior mobile suit has its limits when it goes up against a superior pilot!" - Char Aznable, The Red Comet