Nobunaga The Fool Thread

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Ryujin

Re: Nobunaga The Fool Thread

Mitsu's reaction face at the tea ceremony was glorious.

Then they followed it up with the planet cracking.

I can see him getting drunk in a bar with Brutus somewhere down the line.
iCards

Episode 14:
Spoiler
For all of the hate Ceaser has garnered the scene between him and Ichihime was charming. Not to mention he has a Big D. Heros moment at the end.

Jeanne is apparently going to get a bit of a focus arc with the way episode 14 ended. She may have learned how to handle herself in a mech brawl, but she is still a naieve teenager when it comes to war tactics and not so funny crazy people. That and after her last big mess up she probably didn't want any risks. Good news, she kept her Regalia from falling into enemy hands.

Arthur's Round Table is definitly not what fiction makes it out to be. This Round Table apparently has no problem stabbing eachother in the back.

I also liked the clash of culture and tactics.
hitokirigarou

iCards wrote:Arthur's Round Table is definitly not what fiction makes it out to be
Because it's not composed of the true knights of the Round Table (Lancelot, Percival, Galahad, etc.)?
iCards

hitokirigarou wrote:
iCards wrote:Arthur's Round Table is definitly not what fiction makes it out to be
Because it's not composed of the true knights of the Round Table (Lancelot, Percival, Galahad, etc.)?
It was a joke.
Destiny_Gundam

My opinion of Caesar has been improved slightly. I just hope he is enough of a gentleman to not lay his hands on some one who's obviously unwilling.

I fear Jeanne might not be so lucky...
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
hitokirigarou

iCards wrote:It was a joke.
I do wonder if Lancelot and co actually existed, though. If they did, were they supplanted by the current Round Table?
Last edited by hitokirigarou on Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iCards

hitokirigarou wrote:
iCards wrote:It was a joke.
I do wonder if Lancelot and co actually existed, though. If they did, were they supplanted by the current Round Table?
Arthur himself looks and acts more like a Merlin(Wizard) type character than the Warrior we hear about in Fiction.

Episode 15: Jeanne is going to go nuts by the end of this show.