Gundam 0083 Rebellion manga

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.

Moderators: ShadowCell, EZero8, Destiny_Gundam, Kenji

Post Reply
sdwoodchuck
Lackey GM Pilot
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:12 pm

Re: Gundam 0083 Rebellion manga

Post by sdwoodchuck » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:30 pm

Started translating Zeta Define, and decided to see if I could find anything more recent than Volume 11, which released more than a year ago. Nothing turned up. Does anyone know if this is still ongoing, or did they drop it mid-series?

User avatar
tHeWasTeDYouTh
Creepy Bishonen
Posts: 218
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:32 pm
Location: Cary,NC

Re: Gundam 0083 Rebellion manga

Post by tHeWasTeDYouTh » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:58 am

I just stared reading this manga and it enhanced 0083 but there is something really wrong with this
I literally saw a g-bull, sky whatever
I hate that and it gave me cancer
We should have gotten a new core booster instead of the g-sky 2. Does anyone know if the girl that pilots the underwater MS is from another side story or is she a new character in this manga?
YOU'RE MESHI

User avatar
Deacon Blues
OMG Doomsday Laser
Posts: 1447
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:39 pm
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Contact:

Re: Gundam 0083 Rebellion manga

Post by Deacon Blues » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:37 pm

Yes. Reading something quite literally gave you cancer. I'm glad that the short stint of a minor mecha had that profound of an impact on your life.

She is a new character created solely for this series.

User avatar
AmuroNT1
Oblivious Harem Loser
Posts: 3675
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2006 12:41 am
Location: Atlanta, GA
Contact:

Re: Gundam 0083 Rebellion manga

Post by AmuroNT1 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:15 pm

Deacon Blues wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:37 pm
Yes. Reading something quite literally gave you cancer. I'm glad that the short stint of a minor mecha had that profound of an impact on your life.
C'mon Deacon, didn't you know that bad cartoon robot designs can give you cancer? It's just like how bad sequels/adaptations can reach back in time and destroy your childhood. :P
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power

User avatar
krullnar
Elitist Earth Politician
Posts: 618
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:42 pm

Re: Gundam 0083 Rebellion manga

Post by krullnar » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:12 am

tHeWasTeDYouTh wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:58 am
I just stared reading this manga and it enhanced 0083 but there is something really wrong with this
I literally saw a g-bull, sky whatever
I hate that and it gave me cancer
We should have gotten a new core booster instead of the g-sky 2. Does anyone know if the girl that pilots the underwater MS is from another side story or is she a new character in this manga?

Overreact much yes and I like the G-FIghter but to each their own. Was rereading up to current and I gotta say love that kelly is more than just the baddy of the week.
ShadowCell - Mr. T doesn't read YouTube comments. Neither does Jesus. Or MacGuyver. Don't you want to be like Mr. T, Jesus, and MacGuyver?

DragoMaster009
Cardboard Leo Ace
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:10 pm

Re: Gundam 0083 Rebellion manga

Post by DragoMaster009 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:32 pm

So, anybody know what happens next in the story?

DragoMaster009
Cardboard Leo Ace
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:10 pm

Re: Gundam 0083 Rebellion manga

Post by DragoMaster009 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:01 pm


User avatar
BrentD15
HiMAT Spammer
Posts: 840
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:36 am

Re: Gundam 0083 Rebellion manga

Post by BrentD15 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:37 pm

"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25

User avatar
Dark Duel
Determined Shonen Hero
Posts: 4667
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:39 pm
Location: A blue City in a red State

Re: Gundam 0083 Rebellion manga

Post by Dark Duel » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:23 pm

*looks at the filename*
W...T...F?!!!!
On a certain level, it makes a weird sort of sense given what we already know/was established by the series in terms of the EFSF circa 0083. On the other hand, that's a little too farfetched IMO even if that's taken into account.

As for that GP01 variant, I've never been a fan of the "strap more guns/thrusters/assorted kibble on every square inch of available space and call it an upgrade" design philosophy. Nor of the "absurdly huge backpack full of guns/thrusters" concept(part of why I hate the FA Unicorn and the later Sentinel designs, for instance). So yeah, not at all a fan of that thing.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS
// GUNPLA THREAD //

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."

domino
Mysterious Masked Dude
Posts: 561
Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:37 pm

Re: Gundam 0083 Rebellion manga

Post by domino » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:41 pm

The Big Zam revamp is understandable in light of the fact that it was not completely destroyed. It was only disabled by Amuro and Sleggar. It would be an otherwise waste of resources.

That said, it was pathetic how little it accomplished this time around

User avatar
BrentD15
HiMAT Spammer
Posts: 840
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:36 am

Re: Gundam 0083 Rebellion manga

Post by BrentD15 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:20 am

domino wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:41 pm
The Big Zam revamp is understandable in light of the fact that it was not completely destroyed. It was only disabled by Amuro and Sleggar. It would be an otherwise waste of resources.

That said, it was pathetic how little it accomplished this time around
One thing that I always found curious about Gundam shows is that when the things explode, the explosion makes the damage look worse than it actually is.

Sure, you could have a big explosion, but you could also have a sizable amount of wreckage left behind. :mrgreen:
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25

Zeonista
Okawara x Katoki Love Child
Posts: 1122
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:47 pm
Location: in ur colony, steelin ur gundam

Re: Gundam 0083 Rebellion manga

Post by Zeonista » Thu Nov 30, 2017 5:13 pm

AmuroNT1 wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:15 pm
Deacon Blues wrote:
Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:37 pm
Yes. Reading something quite literally gave you cancer. I'm glad that the short stint of a minor mecha had that profound of an impact on your life.
C'mon Deacon, didn't you know that bad cartoon robot designs can give you cancer? It's just like how bad sequels/adaptations can reach back in time and destroy your childhood. :P
True, that. Seen some anime mecha suits & machines in general that are guaranteed carcinogens. Caused my hair to thin out too. :P

I am digging the loaded-for-monoeye-bear GP-01. The Big Zam has its good pints, yeah, but the 0083 original MA were so much better in appearance and performance. Watching Gato tear through Feddy cruisers like Godzilla stomping toy tanks was a great deal of fun which only made the appearance of Gun GP-03 (no "gundam" just "gun") even more fun in anticipation.
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 2 guests