The Official Gundam AGE Anime Thread AGE-6

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Kyuzo Aoi

Re: The Official Gundam AGE Anime Thread AGE-6

And then, I wondered again about that sick girl and brother. Would she be another Vagan volunteer? Volunteer to either ram a Fed ship with a mobile armor for the cause.
I am a Gundam!
Compass

No, I'm sure it'll turn out that there's a cure on Earth or something.

"Radiation poisoning? Oh, we cured that 50 years ago."
Watching: Black Bullet, The World is Still Beautiful, Brynhildr in the Darkness, Captain Earth, The Irregular at Magic High School
Quick Picks that ended Last Season: Gundam Build Fighters!!! Buddy Complex
Kyuzo Aoi

Is there any emblem of the Vagan?
I am a Gundam!
GX9900-Gundam-X

Well as we all probably suspected the Legeilus Gundam is piloted by .......
Spoiler
Ezelcant I mean I saw this from a couple hundred miles away but I still hope Zanald becomes the last villain
When life gives you lemons YOU HIT LIFE IN THE FACE WITH A ZANKANTOU
reeoyuy

GX9900-Gundam-X wrote:Well as we all probably suspected the Legeilus Gundam is piloted by .......
Spoiler
Ezelcant I mean I saw this from a couple hundred miles away but I still hope Zanald becomes the last villain
Where do you get that info from? If it's from /m you shouldn't take it seriously.
Also Legilis designation is -fzc, if that thing is meant for Ezelcant then it should be -fec (Fezarl Ezelcant Custom) following Vagan naming standard.

I don't know Zanald's first name is, but if it's started with "F" then Legilis is his.
GX9900-Gundam-X

Zanald is his first name his last name is Beihart anyway I got if off another forum who if I recall also left a link to the AG Legilus box which lists the pilot as Ezelcant
ydawg314

i hope thats false because it would make no sense.
thats like obama and osama personally having a dogfight in jets
Battle my brute
SD Gundam Online Taiwan IGN: Ydawg314
SD Gundam Online Korea IGN: Layzee
Chris
Administrator

reeoyuy wrote:Also Legilis designation is -fzc, if that thing is meant for Ezelcant then it should be -fec (Fezarl Ezelcant Custom) following Vagan naming standard.
I guess they are breaking tradition, because the Japanese Wiki lists Ezelcant as the pilot.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
nacho-wan

I don't know, but old men like that big wig belong to absurd mobile armors, not sleek looking gundams. I for one thought that the vagan gundam was made to temp Kio on joining them on their crusade to free Vagan or something.

I guess that the Legilis goes to our favorite good-for-nothing-underperforming-masked-dude
Aun cuando mil millones de personas acepten una idea absurda, sigue siendo absurda.
Although a thousand million people accept an absurd idea, it still is an absurd idea
-Henry I. Miller
DuelGundam2099

To be fair that would be kind of kicka$$.
Overlord Zaru

I heard from rumors that translations from eps 40 and 41 have Kio becoming like Kira and stuff.

Anyone got scans of future episodes yes or no?
ShadowCell wrote: Zanald is so disappointed in you he's going to smash a desk for every time you people disappoint him. there will be no desks for the little schoolchildren of Vagan because Zanald will have smashed them all. i hope you people are happy.
YazanGable

ydawg314 wrote:i hope thats false because it would make no sense.
To be fair, this was also the same show where last gen saw the man who was effectively leader of the EF military launch on his own on several occasions, including to settle his own personal beef.

AG apparently doesn't mind its leaders putting themselves in harm's way.
GX9900-Gundam-X

Some leaders of the old old roman old society did toss them selves into battle I just fell Ezelcant is not the combat type I am happy however that Zeheart won't get it because this means it may be used competently
Strike Zero

nacho-wan wrote:I don't know, but old men like that big wig belong to absurd mobile armors, not sleek looking gundams.
Funny, nobody really seemed to throw a fit when 64-year-old Flit used the AGE-1. :P

Ezelcant piloting the Legilis actually makes some amount of sense, if only because prior to this I couldn't picture any of the other Vagans piloting it. Who knows, Ezelcant may turn out to be a total badass.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
yazi88

Well, Ribbons was the leader of the Innovators and he piloted the Reborns Gundam which was built on copy data of the 00 Gundam, so Ezelcant piloting a Gundam based on the AGE-3 Orbital ain't exactly groundbreaking news in Gundam.

Haman piloted the Qubeley and she was the leader of Neo Zeon, Char, Full Frontal, and Zechs did the same. So the leader of a enemy faction piloting a mobile suit, even a Gundam, should really not be that surprising.
kayone73

I know it's been mentioned already and I won't get political, but it's interesting how they gave the Vagan society and town a very middle eastern aesthetic.
zerokirei

yazi88 wrote:Well, Ribbons was the leader of the Innovators and he piloted the Reborns Gundam which was built on copy data of the 00 Gundam, so Ezelcant piloting a Gundam based on the AGE-3 Orbital ain't exactly groundbreaking news in Gundam.

Haman piloted the Qubeley and she was the leader of Neo Zeon, Char, Full Frontal, and Zechs did the same. So the leader of a enemy faction piloting a mobile suit, even a Gundam, should really not be that surprising.

Nah, it'll be more like Gihren Zabi jumping into a mobile suit at A Boa Qu. Ezelcant hasn't shown any interest in fighting himself, nor has there been any hint that he can even use a mobile suit. Of course, with this show, they might just do it.

I hope Kio doesn't gain a spam button in this mobile suit.
reeoyuy

Chris wrote: I guess they are breaking tradition, because the Japanese Wiki lists Ezelcant as the pilot.
I have to agree that, if it's really Ezelcant's personal unit, -fzc sounds better than -fec. That's probably the reason.

Anyway, this week's episode.
Kio's happy time with Lu and Deen continued. Complete with montage and insert song!
Spoiler
Alas, as with Flit/Yurin and Asemu/Zeheart situation, the happiness didn't last long.
Another highlight is how incompetent Vagan's homeland security is, as Captain Ash and his crew easily waltzed in to Second Moon. That, or Captain Ash is just super competent in infiltration.
Also, debut of Legilis (pilot not shown yet).
E08

They may have given Ezelcant a reason to fight by mentioning that he has only 6 months to live. What better way to end your life by dying in a blaze of glory and finishing up the last part of your plan yourself? It would be interesting to see how he uses his X-rounder power in combat.
MarshalBraginsky

It would have been better if say, Captain Ash goes up against Zeheart in a mobile suit combat. Let the Heart fight against his old rival, the Ash.