Grand Burkean Re-Organization: Crossbone Gundam

Lineart, documentation and archive corrections can be submitted here.
AmuroNT1
Oblivious Harem Loser

Grand Burkean Re-Organization: Crossbone Gundam

Post by AmuroNT1 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:21 pm

Well, it's done. It took me over a year (mostly due to laziness and getting distracted), but I've completely redone the lineart and profiles for Crossbone Gundam, Skull Heart, and Steel 7. Before anyone asks, Ghost wasn't out when I started and I don't have all the info I'd like at the moment.

Now, because this has happened in the past, I would like to point out that I didn't just pull the colors for this lineart out of my butt. I actually used references, and had a specific level of "priority" in doing so. The list goes like this: Hasegawa's artwork > merchandise (models, action figures) > SD Gundam G Generation images > Super Robot Wars images > Gundam War images. In a few cases there were contradictory images, so I went with whichever was higher up on the list.

And I really would like to stress one point, if I may: PLEASE DO NOT POST THESE IMAGES TO THE GUNDAM WIKI. The simple fact of the matter is, those guys ticked me off by stealing our hard work and not even giving credit, and for doing so so flippantly. And this project was done specifically as a favor to Chris and because I like helping out THIS site, not some other lazy, thrown-together Wiki. So if those guys want these pics, they can bust their butts making them from scratch the way I did. I just don't want to see my hard work get nicked like it had a "please steal me" sign on it.

But enough griping, here's the profiles. All images are scaled to 400px, but I have the originals handy if there's need to resize them for clarity.

------

-Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam-
Format: 6 volume manga (1994-1997)
Story: Yoshiyuki Tomino
Artwork: Yuichi Hasegawa

---

Crossbone Vanguard Space Pirates
Mobile Weapons

EMS-06 Batara [Jupiter Empire section]
EMS-10 Pez Batara [Jupiter Empire section]

Zaku-type Mobile Suit (official name unknown)

Unit type: mobile suit
Operator: Colony Defense Forces
Armament: beam rifle
Notes: This Zaku-styled MS shows up in the final chapters, when the colony defense forces come to help the Crossbone Vanguard and Earth Federation Forces battle the Jupiter Empire. Some sources have suggested that this machine is Yuichi Hasegawa's take on the OMS-06RF RF Zaku from Gundam F90, but this is purely speculation.
Mechanical designer: Yuichi Hasegawa

XM-01 Den'an Zon [Mobile Suit Gundam F91]

XM-10 (F97-E) Flint
Crossbone Vanguard colors: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... /xm-10.jpg
Minoru Suzuki personal colors: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... suzuki.jpg
Zanbuster: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... buster.jpg

General and Technical Data

Model number: XM-10 (F97-E)
Code name: Flint
Unit type: limited mass production close combat mobile suit
Manufacturer: Strategic Naval Research Institute
Operator: Crossbone Vanguard Space Pirates; Strategic Naval Research Institute; Earth Federation Forces
First deployment: UC 0133
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso with Core Block System using Core Fighter
Dimensions: unknown
Weight: unknown
Armor materials: unknown
Powerplant: Minovski type ultracompact fusion reactor, output unknown
Propulsion: rocket thrusters, output unknown
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; special weapons targeting sensor in head, can be deployed over right eye sensor/camera
Fixed armaments: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x beam saber/beam guns, stored in shoulder recharge racks, hand-carried in use; 2 x heat dagger, stored in thighs, hand-carried in use, blades can extend or be launched from soles of feet; 2 x brand marker/beam shield, mounted one on each forearm, can be removed
Optional hand armaments: 120mm machinegun; zanbuster (beam zanber)

Technical and Historical Notes

During the Jovian War, SNRI developed a new production model mobile suit based off of the Crossbone Gundams. This new model, dubbed the Flint, managed to cut production costs by eliminating the elements which allowed the Crossbone Gundams to function around Jupiter, such as radiation shielding. However, other elements such as the X-shaped flexible thrusters were retained, giving the Flint excellent cost performance. It retained many of the same weapons as the Crossbone Gundams, but made use of a 120mm machinegun as well as new zanbuster, which used a gun barrel in place of the buster gun and therefore did not have the same utility as the original. Because of the Crossbone Vanguard's reduced numbers near the end of the war, the Flint only entered limited production. However, after the war, the Federation learned about SNRI's under-the-table dealings with the Vanguard, and in order to appease them, SNRI produced the Flint for them as well, giving it the model number F97-E.

Miscellaneous Information

Pilots: Umon Samon, Yona, Jared, Minoru Suzuki
Appearances: Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam; Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam:
Skull Heart, Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Steel 7

XM-X1 (F97) Crossbone Gundam X-1
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... /xm-x1.jpg

Model number: XM-X1 (F97)
Code name: Crossbone Gundam X-1
Unit type: prototype close combat mobile suit
Operator: Crossbone Vanguard Space Pirates
Accommodation: pilot only, pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso with Core Block System using Core Fighter
Dimensions: head height 15.9 meters
Weight: empty 9.5 metric tons; max gross weight 24.8 metric tons
Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output rated at 5280kW
Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 4 x 25000kg (maximum 30000kg); vernier thrusters/apogee motors: 34
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; special weapons targeting sensor in head, can be deployed over right eye sensor/camera; dummy launchers in hands; optional ABC (anti-beam coating) mantle
Fixed armaments: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x beam saber/beam guns, stored in shoulder recharge racks, hand-carried in use; 2 x heat dagger, stored in thighs, hand-carried in use, blades can extend or be launched from soles of feet; 2 x scissor anchor, mounted as front skirt armor; 2 x brand marker/beam shield, mounted one on each forearm, can be removed
Optional hand armaments: buster gun, can launch grenades (standard and nuclear warhead type); beam zanber; zanbuster (combined buster gun/beam zanber)

Originally developed by SNRI under the Formula Project as the Gundam F97, the Crossbone Gundam represents the Earth Federation's first earnest attempt at developing mobile suits for use outside of the Earth Sphere. Specifically intended to operate within Jupiter's immense gravity well, the primary thrusters were mounted on flexible X-shaped limbs that could easily be reoriented for high speed or high maneuverability while still letting the machine retain low overall weight. This unique arrangement also allows the Gundam to make use of a full-body anti-beam coating mantle without interfering with its thrusters.
When the F97 was given to Bera Ronah's Crossbone Vanguard, it was given the model number XM-X to obscure its origins. Fitting with their overall image as pirates, the Crossbone Gundam focuses primarily on melee combat, equipped with beam sabers, heat daggers, scissor anchors, and beam shields which double as brand marker punching daggers. The Crossbone Gundam's unique weapons are the buster gun beam pistol and the beam zanber, a cutlass-styled weapon with high enough output to easily overwhelm standard beam sabers and shields. These two weapons can be combined into the zanbuster, which functions as a standard beam rifle. Because of its emphasis on close combat, the Crossbone Gundam features thick armor which retains a good deal of heat and must be vented through its faceplate often.
Two standard Crossbone Gundams were produced and assigned to the Crossbone Vanguard's ace pilots. The X-1 was the custom machine of Kincaid Nau (AKA Seabook Arno), the Vanguard's main pilot and leader of its mobile suit forces. Its design, with a navy on white color scheme and relatively orthodox armament, could be considered the closest thing to a "standard" model.
During a battle with the Jupiter Empire's elite Death Gale Squadron, the X-1 was badly damaged, giving the Vanguard mechanics the opportunity to revamp it into the XM-X1 Crossbone Gundam X-1 Kai.

Pilot(s): Kincaid Nau (main pilot); Umon Samon, Tobia Arronax
Appearances: Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam; Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam:
Skull Heart; Mobile Suit Gundam: Climax U.C.
Mechanical designer: Hajime Katoki

XM-X1 (F97) Crossbone Gundam X-1 Kai
Lineart: Same as Crossbone Gundam X-1

Model number: XM-X1 (F97)
Code name: Crossbone Gundam X-1 Kai
Accommodation: pilot only, pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso with Core Block System using Core Fighter
Propulsion: rocket thrusters: 4 x 25000kg (maximum 30000kg); vernier thrusters/apogee motors: 34
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; special weapons targeting sensor in head, can be deployed over right eye sensor/camera; dummy launchers in hands; optional ABC (anti-beam coating) mantle
Fixed armaments: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x beam saber/beam guns, stored in shoulder recharge racks, hand-carried in use; 2 x heat dagger, stored in thighs, hand-carried in use, blades can extend or be launched from soles of feet; 2 x screw whip, stored in rear skirt
armor, hand-carried in use; 2 x brand marker/beam shield, mounted one on each forearm, can be removed
Optional hand armaments: buster gun, can launch grenades (standard and nuclear warhead type); beam zanber; zanbuster (combined buster gun/beam zanber)

Following a fierce battle with the Jupiter Empire's Death Gale Squadron, the XM-X1 Crossbone Gundam X-1 was badly damaged. During its repair, the Crossbone Vanguard engineers took the opportunity to give the machine a slight upgrade as well. This change consists primarily of the addition of the screw whip, stored on the rear skirt armor. Designed to counter the reach advantage possessed by the EMS-VSX1 Quavarze and its snake hands, the screw whips are not as powerful as the snake hands but are still effective weapons. However, the scissor anchors of the original X-1 had to be removed as the storage space for their chains was needed to house the whips. The X-1 Kai would serve Kincado for the remainder of the Jupiter Conflict, and upon his retirement he handed the machine to Tobia Arronax, who would further upgrade it into the XM-X1 Crossbone Gundam X-1 Kai Kai "Skull Heart".

Pilot: Kincado Nau (aka Seabook Arno)
Appearances: Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam; Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs.; Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs. Full Boost

XM-X2 (F97) Crossbone Gundam X-2
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... /xm-x2.jpg
Equipped with shotlancer: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... lancer.jpg
Head: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... 2-head.png
Shotlancer: (same as Berga Giros Zabine colors)

Model number: XM-X2 (F97)
Code name: Crossbone Gundam X-2
Fixed armaments: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x beam saber/beam guns, stored in shoulder recharge racks, hand-carried in use; 2 x heat dagger, stored in thighs, hand-carried in use, blades can extend or be launched from soles of feet; 2 x scissor anchor, mounted as front
skirt armor; 2 x brand marker/beam shield, mounted one on each forearm, can be removed
Optional hand armaments: shot lancer with mounted 4-barrel heavy machine gun; buster gun, can launch grenades (standard and nuclear warhead type); beam zanber; zanbuster (combined buster gun/beam zanber); buster launcher

Originally developed by SNRI under the Formula Project as the Gundam F97, the Crossbone Gundam represents the Earth Federation's first earnest attempt at developing mobile suits for use outside of the Earth Sphere. Specifically intended to operate within Jupiter's immense gravity well, the primary thrusters were mounted on flexible X-shaped limbs that could easily be reoriented for high speed or high maneuverability while still letting the machine retain low overall weight. This unique arrangement also allows the Gundam to make use of a full-body anti-beam coating mantle without interfering with its thrusters.
When the F97 was given to Bera Ronah's Crossbone Vanguard, it was given the model number XM-X to obscure its origins. Fitting with their overall image as pirates, the Crossbone Gundam focuses primarily on melee combat, equipped with beam sabers, heat daggers, scissor anchors, and beam shields which double as brand marker punching daggers. The Crossbone Gundam's unique
weapons are the buster gun beam pistol and the beam zanber, a cutlass-styled weapon with high enough output to easily overwhelm standard beam sabers and shields. These two weapons can be combined into the zanbuster, which functions as a standard beam rifle. Because of its emphasis on close combat, the Crossbone Gundam features thick armor which retains a good deal of heat and must be vented through its faceplate often.
Two standard Crossbone Gundams were produced and assigned to the Crossbone Vanguard's ace pilots. The X-2 was the personal machine of Zabine Chareux, veteran and combat leader of the old Vanguard. It features many customizations that reflect Zabine's old XM-05 Berga Giros including the black and violet color scheme of the Black Vanguard Squad, a wing-like blade antenna, and its use of the Berga Giros' shotlancer as its primary weapon. The X-2 had another unique weapon, a high-output beam launcher dubbed the buster launcher. When Zabine defected to the Jupiter Empire, the loss of the X-2's Core Fighter forced them to upgrade the machine into the XM-X2ex Crossbone Gundam X-2 Kai.

Pilot(s): Zabine Chareux (main pilot); Rosemarie Raspberry, Tobia Arronax
Appearances: Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam; Mobile Suit Gundam: Climax U.C.

XM-X3 (F97) Crossbone Gundam X-3
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... /xm-x3.jpg

Model number: XM-X3 (F97)
Code name: Crossbone Gundam X-3
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; special weapons targeting sensor in head, can be deployed over right eye sensor/camera; dummy launchers in hands; optional ABC (anti-beam coating) mantle; 2 x I-field generator, mounted one in each forearm, maximum operational time 105 seconds (recharge time: 120 seconds)
Fixed armaments: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x beam saber/beam guns, stored in shoulder recharge racks, hand-carried in use; 2 x heat dagger, stored in thighs, hand-carried in use, blades can extend or be launched from soles of feet; 2 x scissor anchor, mounted as front skirt armor
Optional fixed armaments: 2 x brand marker/beam shield, mounted one on each forearm, can be removed
Optional hand armaments: muramasa blaster (14 x beam saber, beam gun); buster gun, can launch grenades (standard and nuclear warhead type); beam zanber; zanbuster (combined buster gun/beam zanber)

Produced as a limited testbed model, the Crossbone Gundam X-3's performance is roughly on par with the original two units but possesses a variety of new equipment. The chest armor is strengthened and features a pair of Gatling guns to enhance its close combat abilities. The most important change is in the arms, which replace the standard beam shields with a pair of I-field
generators. While the I-field was originally too energy-intensive to be used in anything except mobile armors, the downsizing of mobile suits around UC 0123 saw the concept revisited. The X-3's I-field can deflect, bend, or even reflect enemy beams depending on their strength, and can even withstand battleship-class mega particle cannons. However, each arm unit only has an operational time of 105 seconds with a 120-second cooldown period, leaving a 15-second gap in the defenses which the pilot must carefully mind.
The X-3's main weapon is the muramasa blaster, a large metal sword mounting fourteen beam saber emitters along its blade and a beam gun in its tip. The blades are powerful enough that only the X-3's own I-field can stop them, but because of its high energy output the blaster cannot be used for
an extended period of time and was thus designed to be useful even unpowered. Otherwise, the X-3 is effectively identical to its predecessors. The sole unit produced was assigned to young Crossbone Vanguard pilot Tobia Arronax, who used it throughout the final battle with the Jupiter Empire, sacrificing the Gundam to destroy Crux Dogatie's Divinidad mobile armor on Earth.

Pilot: Tobia Arronax
Appearances: Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam; Mobile Suit Gundam: Climax U.C.; Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Steel 7

Zondo Gei
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... do_gei.jpg
Beam Rifle: (same as Den'an Gei)
Beam Saber: (same as Den'an Zon)
Shotlancer: (same as Den'an Zon)

Model number: unknown (XM-08?)
Code name: Zondo Gei
Unit type: mass production mobile suit
Manufacturer: Buch Concern
First deployment: UC 0120s (exact date uncertain)
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
Dimensions: head height 10 meters
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown, optional ABC (anti-beam coating) mantle
Fixed armaments: beam shield, mounted on left shoulder
Optional hand armaments: beam rifle; beam saber; shot lancer with mounted 2-barrel heavy machine
gun

Developed shortly after the end of the Babylonia Conflict, the Zondo Gei was the product of the Buch Concern answering the Crossbone Vanguard's demand for a smaller mobile suit. Despite an overall height of only ten meters, the Zondo Gei maintained performance on par with its predecessors, and shared many of their weapons. In order to make up for their numerical disadvantage, the members of Bera Ronah's Crossbone Vanguard used many leftover units in their forces. However, despite modifications such as a new engine and an anti-beam coating mantle (covering only the legs so as not to interfere with the main thrusters), nothing could change the fact that by that point the Zondo Gei was ten years old and severely outmatched, and the Vanguard would often capture Jovian machines, particularly the EMS-06 Batara, to replace this aging machine.

Pilots: Umon Samon, Yona, Jared
Appearances: Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam

---

Crossbone Vanguard
Vehicles and Support Units

Core Fighter
X-1 colors: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... ighter.jpg
X-2 colors: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... ighter.jpg
X-3 colors: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... ighter.jpg

Unit type: fighter for use in Core Block System of XM-X Crossbone Gundam
Armaments: beam gun x 2
Pilot(s): (X-1) Kincado Nau, Umon Samon, Tobia Arronax; (X-2) Zabine Chareux, Bera Ronah, Tobia Arronax; (X-3) Tobia Arronax

Eos Nyx
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... os_nyx.jpg

Unit type: transport ship
Operator: Crossbone Vanguard (Ronah Family)
Captain: Sherindon Ronah
Mechanical Designer: Yuichi Hasegawa

Little Gray
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... e-gray.jpg

Unit type: ship
Operator: Crossbone Vanguard
Equipment: Shipping disguise, detachable living quarters
Captain: Onmo

Mother Vanguard
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... nguard.jpg

Class: unknown
Name: Mother Vanguard (original name: Babylonia Vanguard)
Unit type: space battleship
First deployment: UC 0128
Propulsion: jet/rocket thruster; Minovski craft system; Minovski drive thrusters
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown
Fixed armaments: 6 x 5-barrel mega particle cannon, mounted on mast; 2 x 3-barrel mega particle cannon, mounted on rudder; 4 x 6-barrel broadside mega particle cannon, mounted on port and starboard sides of main hull; 2 x 4-barrel broadside mega particle cannon, mounted on port and starboard sides of main hull; 2 x 5-tube missile launcher, mounted on mast; beam shield, protects main hull
Mobile suits: unknown
Mobile weapons: many x Zondo Gei; many x EMS-06 Batara; many x XM-10 Flint; EMS-10 Pez Batara; XM-X1 Crossbone Gundam X-1; XM-X1 Crossbone Gundam X-1 Kai; XM-X2 Crossbone Gundam X-2
Launch catapults: 2

Following the Babylonia Founding Conflict, the Crossbone Vanguard was briefly split by an internal struggle between supporters of Meitzer Ronah's Nobility Principle and followers of Bera Ronah, who urged a more compassionate approach. After the conflict was resolved, a new warship was constructed to be the symbol of the reunited Vanguard's new-found strength of purpose. This ship, the Babylonia Vanguard, vanished with all hands in UC 0128, lost somewhere in space. However, in reality, Bera and those loyal to her learned about the secret machinations of the Jupiter Empire and faked their own disappearance so they could engage in a shadow war to protect the Earth, and the Babylonia Vanguard (now rechristened the Mother Vanguard) was the perfect ship for the job.
One of the Mother Vanguard's most important features was a Minovski drive propulsion system, allowing it to project a "sail of light" which gave it incredible speed and made travel between Earth and Jupiter relatively quick. Additionally, it boasted a full-body beam shield which covered the entire
main hull, but could not be used for more than twenty minutes continuously or else it would deplete its energy reserves. The beam shield, combined with the standard Minovski craft system, allowed the Mother Vanguard to enter a planet's atmosphere and continue operation just as well as in space.
During the Jovian War, the Mother Vanguard sustained critical damage in battle with the Earth Federation (who, thanks to a false flag operation, thought the Vanguard was hostile). After ordering all crew to the escape pods, Bera had the Mother Vanguard self-destruct to cover their escape. After the war's end, Anaheim Electronics would recover the ship's sail and turn it into a Minovski drive test flight wing, which would become a critical part of the Crossbone Vanguard remnants' attempts to oppose the revived Jupiter Empire.

Captain: Bera Ronah
Appearances: Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam; Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Skull Heart; Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Steel 7; Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs.

Zamouth Giri class [Mobile Suit Gundam F91]
Zamouth Jeth class [Mobile Suit Gundam F91]
Zamouth Nada class [Mobile Suit Gundam F91]

---

Jupiter Empire
Mobile Weapons

Diona
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... /diona.jpg

Model number: unknown
Code name: Diona
Unit type: limited production mobile suit
Manufacturer: Jupiter Empire
Operator: Jupiter Empire
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in tordo
Fixed armaments: none
Optional hand armaments: beam rifle

A variation of the Batara, the Diona was a Jupiter Empire mobile suit designed entirely for propaganda purposes. Its exterior was given a distinctly feminine appearance, complete with a humanoid face mask, relegating the main camera to its "crown". With overall performance on par with the EMS-07 Elevado, the Diona was used exclusively by the royal guard for Princess Tetenith
Dogatie. Though it was said the pilots were all elite female members of the Empire's Newtype corps, this also seems to have been propaganda. Three years after the Jovian War, a single Diona would be used by Europa Dogatie to escape the revived Jupiter Empire, and would later be refitted into the
Angel Diona.

Pilot: Europa Dogatie
Appearances: Mobile Suit Crossbone

Divinidad
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... inidad.jpg

Code name: Divinidad
Unit type: mobile armor
Powerplant: many x Minovski type ultracompact fusion reactor, output unknown
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; optional bio-brain control system
Fixed armaments: medium beam cannon, mounted in left eye; super-large beam cannon, mounted in head; 2 x beam shield, mounted on forearms; 16 x nuclear missile, mounted in chest
Remote weapons: many x feather funnels, stored in wings

Created with the intent of decimating the planet Earth, the Divinidad was the Jupiter Empire's final weapon. Though its arsenal includes a medium beam cannon in its left eye, a powerful giant mega particle cannon in its head, and countless feather funnels that are strong enough to ram enemy
mobile suits, these are merely secondary to its main purpose. Armed with an array of nuclear missiles and powered by multiple fusion reactors, the Divinidad could be considered a walking dirty bomb; just one unit could produce enough nuclear fallout to wipe out all life on Earth within 10 minutes. Eight Divinidads were produced, one piloted by the real Crux Dogatie and the other seven by bio-brain copies. When he encountered strong resistance from the Earth Federation and Crossbone Vanguard, Dogatie had the seven duplicates act as decoys so he could get to Earth and destroy the planet by his own hand. As a result, the Divinidad was destroyed before any real idea of its performance could be established.

Pilot: Crux Dogatie
Appearances: Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam; Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Skull Heart; Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Steel 7; Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs.

EMA-04 Elefante
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... ema-04.jpg

Model number: EMA-04
Code name: Elefante
Unit type: trial mass production mobile armor
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit
Powerplant: 5 x Minovski type ultracompact fusion reactor, output unknown
Fixed armaments: flexible nose cannon; I-field barrier generator, provides 360 degrees of protection against all beam weapons fire, mounted in main body
Remote weapons: 5 x bit, stored in main body

One of the Jupiter Empire's many mobine armors, the EMA-04 Elefante was developed for exactly the opposite purpose as the Kangrijo. While the Kangrijo was made to be easy to mass-produce and work in conjunction with mobile suit teams, the Elefante was designed for solo combat. It features five generators of the same make as the Kangrijo's, which power the I-field that protects it from all sides. Additionally, it possesses five remote bit weapons as well as a flexible nose cannon, capable of firing in any directions and intended to cover any potential blind spot. One test unit was produced and fielded in the defense of the Jupiter Empire's base on the moon Io, but when it was defeated by the Crossbone Vanguard, plans to mass produce it were shelved due to practicality issues.

EMA-06 Elgolela
Cruising Form: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... uising.jpg
Battle Form: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... battle.jpg

Model number: EMA-06
Code name: Elgolela
Unit type: prototype transformable mobile armor
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard panoramic cockpit pod in main body
Powerplant: Minovsky ultracompact fusion reactor, output unknown
Propulsion: thrusters, output unknown
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; bio-brain autopilot system
Fixed armaments: nose, extensible attack unit, mounts 3-barrel mega particle cannon; flexible tail cannon
Optional hand armaments: large heat naginata

One of the Jupiter Empire's many one-off mobile armors, the EMA-06 Elgolela could be considered the culmination of the Jupiter Empire's technology at that point. With its ability to assume a mobile suit-like form and a flexible tail cannon like that of the EMA-04 Elefante, it possessed high offensive
power even in close combat situations while still having a good balance of offense and defense. Originally it was designed as a machine for Newtype pilots, but was later converted into a completely automated weapon. The one unit known to exist was supposedly piloted by the Jupiter Empire's princess, Tetenith Dogatie. However, this was merely a lie concocted for propaganda purposes, and in reality the Elgolela was operated by a bio-brain clone of Emperor Crux Dogatie. During its only sortie, Crossbone pilot Tobia Arronax and his XM-X3 Crossbone Gundam X-3 were able to rescue Tetenith and destroy the Elgolela with relatively little trouble.

Pilot: Crux Dugatie (bio-brain copy)
Mechanical designer: Kanetake Ebikawa

EMS-06 Batara
Jupiter Empire colors: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... ems-06.jpg
Barnes Gernsback colors: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... barnes.jpg
Crossbone Vanguard colors: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... -06_cv.jpg

Model number: EMS-06
Code name: Batara
Unit type: mass production general purpose mobile suit
Operator: Jupiter Empire; Crossbone Vanguard Space Pirates
First deployment: unknown
Fixed armaments: 2 x beam saber, hand-carried in use, stored in recharge racks in shoulder shields; beam shield, mounted on left forearm
Optional hand armaments: beam rifle; beam Gatling; 2-barrel beam cannon; 4-tube missile launcher

The main mobile suit of the Jupiter Empire, the EMS-06 Batara was designed with the intent of producing a machine that was both compact and high performance, with each part of its body having a specific purpose. The thrusters are mostly confined to the legs (specifically the thighs), allowing it to turn simply by moving its legs. The Batara's weapons were designed exclusively as handheld units, while the sensors are confined to the head and other functions are disseminated throughout the body, producing a machine with an overall slim profile. However, because it was intended to operate primarily in zero gravity, the Batara's legs are little more than landing gear and
perform poorly when used to walk under standard gravity. The head's dual sensor unit features a visor for precision sighting, while the modular design of the body made it fast and economical to develop specialized variants simply by swapping parts, producing an efficient machine that meshes well with the Jupiter Empire's lack of resources and manufacturing power.

Pilot(s): Tobia Arronax, Umon Samon, Yona, Jared, Harida, Barnes Gernsback

EMS-07 Elevado
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... ems-07.jpg

Model number: EMS-07
Code name: Elevado
Unit type: commander use mobile suit
Fixed armaments: fighting claw, mounted on left arm, mounts beam machinegun; beam saber, hand-carried in use, recharge rack location unknown

A variant developed from the base of the EMS-06 Batara, the EMS-07 Elevado was designed as a high-performance upgrade machine. It boasts improved head sensors, close combat weapons built into its left arm, and shelf nozzles that grant it high mobility. Because to its superior abilities, the Elevado was limited to unit commanders and bodyguards for elite machines.

EMS-09 Vagon
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... ems-09.jpg

Model number: EMS-09
Code name: Vagon
Unit type: mass production ground combat mobile suit
Propulsion: rocket thrusters, output unknown; large wheel treads

Based off of the EMS-06 Batara, the EMS-09 Vagon was developed to cover the Jupiter Empire's weakness in the field of ground combat. Its primary noteworthy feature is the treads mounted on its shoulders and feet, which can combine into large wheels for high-speed ground movement. Equipment-wise, the Vagon wields the same beam rifle as the Batara. A number of Vagons were employed in the defense of the Empire's base on the Jovian moon of Io, where they provided the Crossbone Vanguard with a tough fight but were ultimately defeated.

EMS-10 Pez Batara
Jupiter Empire colors: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... ems-10.jpg
Tobia Arronax colors: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... _tobia.jpg

Model number: EMS-10
Code name: Pez Batara
Unit type: mass production anti-ship mobile suit
Operator: Jupiter Empire, Crossbone Vanguard Space Pirates
Fixed armaments: large beam ax, mounted on main body; 2 x 3-tube missile launcher, mounted on main body

A highly unique machine, the EMS-10 Pez Batara was created by the Jupiter Empire specifically as an anti-ship unit. The front of the body mounts beam emitters that allow it to charge directly through enemy ships, using its mounted missile launchers to clear a path of approach. However, due to its design, pilots are not expected to return and the Pez Batara is something of a kamikaze attack unit. Additionally, the design has a major flaw in that the beam emitters prohibit its mono-eye from covering the traditional range of sight, turning the entire left side of its body into a blind spot. As a result of these flaws, the Empire was conducting research into turning the Pez Batara's concept into an equippable armor suit for the EMS-06 Batara, but nothing ever came of this.

Appearances: Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam; Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Skull Heart; Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs.; Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost

EMS-VSX1 Quavarze
Mobile Suit Mode: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... s-vsx1.jpg

Model number: EMS-VSX1
Code name: Quavarze
Unit type: prototype transformable commander mobile suit
Fixed armaments: 2 x snake hand, mounted on forearms, mounts beam saw/beam cutter; large mega particle cannon, mounted in head

A high-performance commander unit, the EMS-VSX1 Quavarze was specifically developed to oppose the Crossbone Gundams. Based off of independent study, the Jupiter Empire determined that producing a single unit capable of fighting the "X Gundam" was impossible, and thus came the decision to split the main focus between three separate units. The Quavarze's focus is close combat, an area in which it has no equal. Its special weapon is the snake hand, a machine whip which mounts a powerful beam saw and was intended specifically to counter the Crossbone Gundams' advantage at close combat. The whips allow the Quavarze to strike without exposing itself to counterattacks, while the beam saw can easily cut through the ABC mantle by dealing constant damage, as opposed to a high-speed beam rifle shot. The beam saws can also
eject beam cutters as a short-range, boomerang-like weapon. The Quavarze can also change into a high-speed mobile armor form, in which it uses its head-mounted mega particle cannon, allowing it to completely shift its fighting style. Thanks to its melee skils and high mobility, the Quavarze is the
primary attacker and the effective leader of the Death Gale Team.

Pilot: Giri Gaducca Aspis
Appearances: Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam; Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Steel 7

EMS-VEX1 Mass Production Quavarze
Jupiter Empire colors: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... s-vex1.jpg
Giri Gaducca Aspis colors: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... 1_giri.jpg

Model number: EMS-VEX1
Code name: Mass Production Quavarze
Unit type: limited mass production mobile suit
Operator: Jupiter Empire, Crossbone Vanguard Remnants
Fixed armaments: snake hand, mounted on left forearm, mounts beam saw/beam cutter

Based off of the success of the test-type EMS-VSX1 Quavarze, the Jupiter Empire created a limited mass production for elite units. Though the basic body appears to be the same, the weapons loadout was streamlined for mass production and the transformation systems were removed. The distinctive snake hand is mounted only on its left arm, freeing up the right to wield a standard beam rifle. Appearing near the end of the Jovian War, the Mass Production Quavarze was fielded by the Empire's Newtype Corps, but all units were destroyed in battle with the XM-X3 Crossbone Gundam X-3. Three years later, a single unit that was captured by the Earth Federation Forces was used by original Quavarze pilot Giri Gaducca Aspis to help oppose the new Jupiter Empire's Operation Zeus' Thunderbolt.

Appearances: Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam; Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Steel 7

EMS-VSX2 Abijo
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... s-vsx2.jpg

Model number: EMS-VSX2
Code name: Abijo
Unit type: prototype high mobility mobile suit
Dimensions: overall height 10 meters (approximate)
Fixed armaments: needle gun, mounted on right shoulder

Created for the anti-Crossbone unit known as the Death Gale Team, the Abijo was a compact machine with an overall profile around ten meters. Its original base was the EMS-12 Arana, a machine designed to have extreme speed and mobility for the invasion of Earth. The Abijo's small generator combined with its high speed gave it excellent stealth, but also meant that it lacked the ability to power any beam weapons. Instead it wields a rapid-fire needle gun, which was very effective thanks to its ability to penetrate enemy armor and damage their internal machinery, which had the benefit of hampering its ability to fight back. These traits combined to give the Abijo a harassment role in battles with the Crossbone Gundams, darting in and out of combat and hamstringing them so the EMS-VSX1 Quavarze could land a decisive blow. Though destroyed near the end of the Jovian War, the Abijo's remains were seized by the Earth Federation, and three years later it was restored as the Arana Abijo in order to stop the revived Empire's new colony laser.

Pilot: Rosemarie Raspberry

EMS-VSX3 Tortuga
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... s-vsx3.jpg

Model number: EMS-VSX3
Code name: Tortuga
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; fast-hardening gas, sandwiched between armor layers
Fixed armaments: 2 x hammer hand, mounted on arms; large beam shield, mounted on back

Originally created as a heavily-amred long-range support machine, the EMS-VSX3 Tortuga was repurposed for the anti-Crossbone unit called the Death Gale Team and was taken in the exact opposite direction. Every other aspect was left intact, but it was given incredible armor that lent it an extreme focus on defense. The "shell" on its back mounts a set of beam shield generators capable of withstanding even battleship-class beam cannons, which destroy standard beam shields with a single hit. Despite its large size, the Tortuga was given good speed so it could cover its teammates, who lack their own beam shields. Additionally, its armor has a unique multi-layer design, with each layer containing a store of fast-hardening gas that traps any enemy capable of penetrating it. Because of its bulk, the Tortuga can remain unfazed by such attacks, allowing it to easily destroy any enemy trapped within the gas with its hammer hands. However, due to its poor mobility and its lack of ranged weapons, the Tortuga is a poor machine when faced in single combat. The sole unit was destroyed near the end of the Jovian War, but was rebuilt three years later as the Bala Tortuga, restored to its original purpose in order to help battle the new Jupiter Empire's renewed
attacks on Earth.

Pilot: Barnes Gernsback

Kangrijo
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... ngrijo.jpg

Code name: Kangrijo
Unit type: mass production mobile armor
Fixed armaments: large mega particle cannon, mounted on left side of body; 2 x claw; beam gun, mounted on right claw; 9 x anti-aircraft gun, mounted on main body

A new mobile weapon for the Jupiter Empire, designed rather surprisingly with the keywords being "cheap" and "easy to produce". Intended for use during the invasion of Earth, the Kangrijo was made to be easy to mass produce and to work in concert with mobile suit teams. Its body features a deceptively basic arrangement, consisting of twin hulls, the left containing nothing but its generator and the right mounting a large mega particle cannon. This simple set-up gave the Kangrijo excellent cost-performance, and the Empire did indeed field several units during their attempt to invade and destroy the Earth.

Nautilus
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... utilis.jpg

Code name: Nautilis
Unit type: custom mobile armor
Fixed armaments: large mega particle cannon, mounted on main body; many x high-oscillation wire, mounted in main body

The original Nautilis was an early Jupiter Empire mobile armor, designed around the simple concept of one large generator powering one large beam cannon. Already a dated model at the time of the Jovian War, Jovian Newtype instructor Professor Karas decided to use one regardless and made a number of personal modifications, including the addition of high-oscillation wires. These weapons are highly effective in space combat thanks to their taking advantage of the Law of Inertia, but require a skilled hand in order to use them properly.

Pilot: Karas

Security Mobile Suit

Unit type: security mobile suit
Propulsion: turbofan x 2
Armaments: machinegun

XM-X2ex (F97) Crossbone Gundam X-2 Kai
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... m-x2ex.jpg

Model number: XM-X2ex
Code name: Crossbone Gundam X-2 Kai
Unit type: custom close combat mobile suit
Manufacturer: Strategic Naval Research Institute (modified by Jupiter Empire)
Accommodation: pilot only, pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso
Powerplant: Minovsky type ultracompact fusion reactor, output unknown
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; special weapons targeting sensor in head, can be deployed over right eye sensor/camera; dummy launchers in hands
Fixed armaments: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x beam saber/beam guns, stored in shoulder recharge racks, hand-carried in use; 2 x heat dagger, stored in thighs, hand-carried in use, blades can extend or be launched from soles of feet; 2 x scissor anchor, mounted as front skirt armor; 2 x brand marker/beam shield, mounted one on each forearm, can be removed
Optional hand armaments: shot lancer with mounted 4-barrel heavy machine gun; buster gun, can launch grenades (standard and nuclear warhead type); beam zanber; zanbuster (combined buster gun/beam zanber); buster launcher

Following the loss of its Core Fighter, the XM-X2 Crossbone Gundam X-2 was upgraded on the Jupitris 9 using the technology of the Jupiter Empire. Because the theft of the Core Fighter also resulted in the loss of its combat computer, all work had to be done using combat data the Empire had collected in its battles against the Crossbone Vanguard. Though the X-thrusters are enlarged and given extra thrusters, their performance is no better and thus the X-2 Kai can be seen as equivalent to the original version. This can be attributed to the differences in the Jupiter Empire's technology as well as their efforts to reproduce a machine with which they weren't familiar. The loss of the Core Fighter has another more obvious disadvantage; in a final showdown with Kincado Nau's XM-X1 Crossbone Gundam X-1 Kai, the X-2 Kai was critically damaged and pilot Zabine Chareux was unable to escape its destruction.

Pilot: Zabine Chareux
Appearances: Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam; Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs.; Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme Vs. Full Boost

---

Jupiter Empire

Battleship
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... arship.jpg

Unit type: battleship
Armaments: 2-barrel beam cannon turret x 2, large mega particle cannon x 2, anti-aircraft lasers

Auxilio
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... uxilio.jpg

Code name: Auxilio
Unit type: support mobile armor
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in main body, can be controlled externally by mobile suit
Fixed armaments: large mega cannon, mounted on front of main body

Inspired by the FXA-08R Mega Rider from the Gryps Conflict, the Auxilio was a support mobile armor designed for use by the Jupiter Empire's mobile suits. It could be piloted from its own internal cockpit, or "driven" by a mobile suit riding atop it. The Auxilio mounted a large mega cannon, allowing it to function as a mobile gun emplacement if need be.

Jupitris 9
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... itris9.jpg

Unit type: large transport ship
Armaments: missile launchers, anti-aircraft laser guns
Mobile weapons: 8 x Divinidad

Llivia
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... llivia.jpg

Unit type: battleship
Armaments: 12 x 2-barrel beam cannon; 4 x large mega particle cannon; giant claw
Captain: Karas

Lineart

---

Thostede
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... hosted.jpg

Code name: Thostede
Unit type: support mobile armor
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in main body, can be controlled externally by mobile suit
Fixed armaments: 2-barrel beam cannon, mounted on main body

Designed with a similar concept to the Auxilio, the Thostede was a mobile suit support unit. However, while the Auxilio was intended to supplement a mobile suit's firepower, the Thostede's main purpose was to enhance mobility and provide transport capacity, like the Dodai and Gator units from conflicts past. It could be piloted or "driven" by a mobile suit standing atop its main body, and like the Auxilio it was an outdated model by the time of the Jovian War.

---

(Post split in two due to length; continues in next post)
Last edited by AmuroNT1 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power

AmuroNT1
Oblivious Harem Loser

Re: Grand Burkean Re-Organization: Crossbone Gundam

Post by AmuroNT1 » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:22 pm

Earth Federation Forces
Mobile Weapons

---

F91 Gundam F91 [Mobile Suit Gundam F91]
Harrison Martin colors (Unit 1): http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... n-0133.jpg
Harrison Martin colors (Unit 2): http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... n-0136.jpg

RGM-89J Jegan Normal Type [Mobile Suit Gundam F91]
RGM-109 Heavygun [Mobile Suit Gundam F91]
RGM-119 Jamesgun [Mobile Suit Victory Gundam]
RGM-122 Javelin [Mobile Suit Victory Gundam]

---

Type 133 Ball
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... pe-133.jpg

Model number: unknown (RB-133?)
Code name: Type 133 Ball
Unit type: mobile pod
Manufacturer: Earth Federation Forces
Operator: Earth Federation Forces
First deployment: unknown (UC 0133?)
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in body
Performance: unknown
Fixed armaments: 3 x 120mm cannon, mounted on body; 2 x 30mm vulcan, mounted on body

During the One Year War, the Earth Federation created the RB-79 Ball, a machine made by outfitting mobile worker pods with armor and weapons and used to support their new RGM-79 GM mobile suit. Some sixty years later, the concept would be revived in the form of the Type 133 Ball. Despite its ancestor's reputation as a flying coffin, the Ball concept remained sound even into the second Universal Century thanks to its low production cost and the relative ease of pilot training when compared with standard mobile suits. For these reasons, the Federation developed the Type 133 as
an inexpensive "seat filler" to bolster their forces. Other than the fact that it wields three recoilless cannons, the Type 133's performance is apparently not much different from the original RB-79 Ball, and it failed to make any kind of significant impact on the Jovian War.

---

Earth Federation Forces

Clop class [Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack]
Ra Cailum class [Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack]
Reinforce [Mobile Suit Victory Gundam]

---

Civilians

Smashion
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... ashion.jpg

Unit type: transport ship
Mechanical designer Yuichi Hasegawa

------

-Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Skull Heart-
Format: 1 volume manga (2003-2004)
Story and Artwork: Yuichi Hasegawa

---

Crossbone Vanguard Remnants (Blackrow Shipping)/Crossbone Vanguard Space
Pirates
Mobile Weapons

EMS-06 Batara [Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam]
EMS-10 Pez Batara [Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam]
XM-10 (F97-E) Flint [Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam]
XM-X1 (F97) Crossbone Gundam X-1 Kai [Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam]

XM-X1 (F97) Crossbone Gundam X-1 Kai Kai "Skull Heart"
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... lheart.jpg

Model number: XM-X1
Code name: Crossbone Gundam X-1 Kai Kai (informal nickname: Skull Heart)
Operator: Crossbone Vanguard Remnants
Accommodation: pilot only, pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso with
Core Block System using Core Fighter
Fixed armaments: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x beam saber/beam guns, stored in shoulder recharge racks, hand-carried in use; 2 x heat dagger, stored in thighs, hand-carried in use, blades can extend or be launched from soles of feet; scissor anchor, mounted as right front skirt armor; screw whip, hand-carried in use, stored in left rear skirt armor; 2 x brand marker/beam shield, mounted one on each forearm, can be removed
Optional hand armaments: peacock smasher; buster gun, can launch grenades (standard and nuclear warhead type); beam zanber; zanbuster (combined buster gun/beam zanber)

Following the conclusion of the Jovian War, the XM-X1 Crossbone Gundam X-1 Kai was further remodeled by the Crossbone Vanguard remnants. Because SNRI used the basic Crossbone Gundam frame to produce their next-generation mobile suit, the F99 Record Breaker, new parts were in abundant supply. A balance was struck between the original XM-X1 Crossbone Gundam X-1 and the X-1 Kai, mounting one scissor anchor on the front right skirt and one screw whip on the rear left skirt. However, the most eye-catching change is the skull relief on the chest, which was seen as a better symbol for a group of space pirates than the crest of an elite force centered around the concept of nobility. This distinctive decoration earned the X-1 Kai Kai the nickname "Skull Heart" thanks to rumors and vague sightings from the space colonies. During the battle with the Amakusa, the Skull Heart wielded a newly-developed special weapon, the peacock smasher. This crossbow-like weapon mounts nine separate beam guns which can be fired in any arrangement, but simultaneous use drains its energy and requires the replacement of the barrel parts. During the attack on SNRI's lunar facility, the Skull Heart was badly damaged by the new Jovian mobile suit Cornix, forcing the Crossbone Vanguard to hastily repair it with whatever parts were available, producing the XM-X1 Crossbone Gundam "Patchwork".

Appearances: Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Skull Heart; Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Steel 7
Mechanical designer: Yuichi Hasegawa (based on a design by Hajime Katoki)

---

Crossbone Vanguard Remnants (Blackrow Shipping)/Crossbone Vanguard Space
Pirates

Little Gray [Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam]
Mother Vanguard [Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam]

---

Jupiter Empire
Mobile Weapons

Amakusa
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... makusa.jpg

Code name: Amakusa (AKA Jupiter Gundam)
Unit type: prototype mobile suit
Accommodation: none
Dimensions: head height 18 meters (approximate)
Optional hand armaments: beam rifle, stores beam saber; shield (shield claw and shield hammer), mounts on left arm

Also known as the "Jupiter Gundam", the Amakusa was created when the Jupiter Empire got their hands on the XM-X2 Crossbone Gundam X-2 and attempted to recreate it. Uniquely amongst the other Jovian mobile suits, the Amakusa stands at an impressive eighteen meters tall and concentrates its two main thrusters on its back rather than its thighs, giving it overall specs superior
to the Crossbone Gundams. In order to give the machine the best pilot possible, Jovian scientists recovered the FF-X7 Core Fighter from the original RX-78-2 Gundam and used its data to create a bio-brain clone of the legendary Newtype ace Amuro Ray. This machine shares its name with Shiro Amakusa, a Christian martyr from ancient Japanese history, but whether this was intentional or merely a coincidence remains unknown. In UC 0136, the revived Jupiter Empire would field a mass production version of the Amakusa as their main mobile suit.

Pilot: Amuro Ray (bio-brain copy)
Appearances: Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Skull Heart

EMS-06 Batara [Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam]

EMS-06-P Arana Batara
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... s-06-p.jpg

Model number: EMS-06-P
Code name: Arana Batara
Unit type: custom mobile suit
Manufacturer: Jupiter Empire Remnants
Operator: Jupiter Empire Remnants
First deployment: UC 013X (exact date unclear)
Fixed armaments: 2 x string gun, mounted on shoulders
Optional hand armaments: mozou blaster (7-blade beam saber)

Based on the EMS-06 Batara, the EMS-06-P Arana Batara apparently served as a testbed for the EMS-12 Arana (though there is no official confirmation that it is in fact the prototype). Because of its uncertain deployment, information such as its overall balance remains unclear. The string gun
seems to be a later modification, added by the Jovian remnants who used it to commit acts of piracy. Its only other weapon is the mozou blaster, a solid sword with seven beam saber emitters designed to imitate the XM-X3 Crossbone Gundam X-3's muramasa blaster.

Pilot: Camaro Kettel

EMS-10 Pez Batara [Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam]

EMS-12 Arana
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... ems-12.jpg

Model number: EMS-12
Code name: Arana
Unit type: mass production mobile suit
Operator: Jupiter Empire Remnants
Dimensions: head height 10 meters (approximate)
Fixed armaments: beam rifle, mounted on right shoulder

The EMS-12 Arana was a Jupiter Empire mobile suit intended to be their next-generation production model for the invasion of Earth, but was incomplete at the end of the Jovian War. Standing at a compact ten meters tall and mounting fin nozzles all over its body, the Arana boasted incredible mobility. The basic frame of the Arana was used to produce the EMS-VSX2 Abijo, which served during the Jovian War as a member of the Death Gale Team.

Mass Production Nautilus
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... uction.jpg

Code name: Mass Production Nautilis
Unit type: mass production mobile armor
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in main body
Fixed armaments: large mega particle cannon, mounted on main body; beam claw, mounted on main body

One of the Jupiter Empire's earlier models, the Mass Production Nautilis was produced under the basic plan of one generator powering one beam cannon. For close combat, it mounted a folding arm with beam blade emitters in the fingers. This simple yet effective concept resulted in a machine easy to mass produce. However, by the time of the Jovian War, the Mass Production Nautilis was already outdated and underpowered and thus saw little actual combat. A single unit was taken by Newtype instructor Professor Karas and modified into his own personal Nautilis.

---

Earth Federation Forces
Mobile Weapons

B Gundam
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... gundam.jpg

Model number: unknown (RB-79?)
Code name: B Gundam
Unit type: mobile pod
Manufacturer: Earth Federation Forces
Operator: Earth Federation Forces
First deployment: UC 0079 December 24
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in body
Fixed armaments: 120mm recoilless cannon, mounted on body

The result of an unauthorized modification, the B Gundam is in fact little more than a standard RB-79 Ball mounting a large faceplate inspired by Amuro Ray's RX-78-2 Gundam. The modification was performed on a whim by its pilot, the young and enthusiastic pilot Umon Samon. However, Umon gave absolutely no thought to anything but aesthetics; the faceplate is nothing more than dead weight, and interferes with the view through the Ball's main window, resulting in a machine with even poorer performance than the already infamous "flying coffin". Despite these handicaps, Umon managed to shoot down six MS-09R Rick Doms during the Battle of Solomon, which would be the beginning of his six decade-long career as a mobile suit pilot.

Pilot: Umon Samon
Mechanical designer: Yuichi Hasegawa (based on a design by Kunio Okawara)

RB-79 Ball [Mobile Suit Gundam]
RGM-79 GM [Mobile Suit Gundam]
RX-78-2 Gundam [Mobile Suit Gundam]

---

Earth Federation Forces

Salamis class [Mobile Suit Gundam]

---

Principality of Zeon
Mobile Weapons

MS-06F Zaku II [Mobile Suit Gundam]

MS-06MS Barbus
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... s-06ms.jpg

Model number: MS-06MS
Code name: Barbus
Unit type: prototype monkey special mobile suit
Manufacturer: Principality of Zeon "Code E" Project
Operator: Principality of Zeon
First deployment: UC 013X (exact date uncertain)
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; magnetic coated joints
Optional hand armaments: 4 x beam rifle

Unquestionably the most unique mobile suit ever produced by the Principality of Zeon, the MS-06MS Barbus was designed not for human pilots, but monkeys. Based off of the MS-06F Zaku II, the Barbus imitated its simian operators by mounting two extra arms in place of legs. However, further modifications include magnetic coating and an upgrade to the reactor to allow it to wield the MS-14A Gelgoog's beam rifle. Despite their remarkable power, the Barbus was never used until nearly sixty years later, when the lost Satellite E would be investigated by the Earth Federation Forces, and the remaining units (its monkey pilots having developed into Newtypes in the interim) were destroyed by the joint efforts of Federation ace Harrison Martin and space pirate Tobia Arronax.

Pilot: Anthony, Segal
Mechanical designer: Yuichi Hasegawa (based on a design by Kunio Okawara)

MS-09R Rick Dom [Mobile Suit Gundam]

---

Civilians
Mobile Weapons

Gump [V Gundam Sidestory]

------

-Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Steel 7-
Format: 3 volume manga (2006-2007)
Story and Artwork: Yuichi Hasegawa

---

Crossbone Vanguard Remnants
Mobile Weapons

Angel Diona
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... -diona.jpg

Code name: Angel Diona
Unit type: custom support mobile suit
Manufacturer: Jupiter Empire (modified by Strategic Naval Research Institute)
First deployment: UC 0136

Developed as part of the Crossbone Vanguard's "Steel 7", the Angel Diona was intended to serve the role of combat support and supply. Though there are no basic changes to the external elements of the original Diona, the use of leftover parts from the EMS-12 Arana resulted in an overall lighter
machine. Since the original Diona was intended mainly for demonstration and propaganda, it lacked even a beam shield. For the final battle at the Jovian colony laser, the Angel Diona was equipped with a large booster and a weapons container to allow it to quickly resupply the other members of its combat team.

Pilot: Europa Dogatie
Appearances: Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Steel 7

Arana Abijo
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... -abijo.jpg

Code name: Arana Abijo
Unit type: custom high mobility mobile suit
Fixed armaments: 2 x cannon, mounted on main body

Built from the recovered EMS-VSX2 Abijo, the Arana Abijo is mostly the same as its predecessor thanks to the similarities between its parts and those of the EMS-12 Arana, used in the repair process. In addition to improved sensors for enemy detection, it wields the EMS-VSX3 Tortuga's cannons, which were recovered from the Jupitris 9 after the Jovian War. Overall, the Arana Abijo is a poorly-balanced unit, but this flaw was mitigated by partnering it with the support craft Noselle.

Pilot: Rosemarie Raspberry

Bala Tortuga
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... orguta.jpg

Code name: Bala Tortuga
Unit type: custom long-range support mobile suit
Fixed armaments: 2 x 2-barrel beam cannon, mounted as hands; large beam shield, mounted on back

Built on the frame of the same EMS-VSX3 Tortuga that battled the Crossbone Gundams three years before, the Bala Tortuga was recovered by SNRI and restored to perfect working order. Because the XM-X3 Crossbone Gundam X-3 destroyed it from the inside out, most of its internal machinery was replaced with SNRI tech. In order to better participate in the operation to destroy the Zeus' Wrath colony laser, the Bala Tortuga was restored to its original design, replacing the Tortuga's hammer hands with the long-range beam cannons found on the Jupitris 9.

Pilot: Barnes Gernsback

XM-07B Vigna Ghina II Giri Custom (Jupiter Battle Specification)
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... upiter.jpg

Model number: XM-07B
Code name: Vigna Ghina II Giri Custom (Jupiter Battle Specification)
Manufacturer: Crossbone Vanguard (modified by Strategic Naval Research Institute)
Fixed armaments: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; snake hand, mounted on left arm, mounts beam saw/beam cutter; beam saber, hand-carried in use, recharge rack location unknown
Optional hand armaments: shotlancer, mounts heavy machinegun and 5 x nuclear warhead

It has been reported that the original XM-07B Vigna Ghina II was intended to be the personal unit of Dorel Ronah, combining aspects of the original XM-07 Vigna Ghina with data taken from the F91 Gundam F91 during the original Babylonia Founding Conflict. However, as historical records from that period are still being analyzed, the exact details remain uncertain. What is known is that the Vigna Ghina II was used by former Jovian ace Giri Gaducca Aspis during the battle to stop the Jupiter Empire's new colony laser. The original Vigna Ghina II's VSBRs were replaced with large thrusters, meaning its offensive capabilities aren't as good as the F91's but its mobility is roughly equal. At Giri's request, the Vigna Ghina II was equipped with the snake hand from his old EMS-VSX1 Quavarze.

Appearances: Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Steel 7; Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs.; Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost

XM-10 (F97E) Flint [Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam]
XM-X1 (F97) Crossbone Gundam X-1 Kai Kai "Skull Heart" [Mobile Suit Crossbone
Gundam: Skull Heart]

XM-X1 (F97) Crossbone Gundam X-1 Full Cloth
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... lcloth.jpg

Code name: Crossbone Gundam X-1 Full Cloth
Unit type: custom mobile suit
Accommodation: pilot only, in standard cockpit in torso with Core Block System using Core Fighter
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; special weapons targeting sensor in head, can be deployed over right eye sensor/camera; ABC (anti-beam coating) mantle
Fixed armaments: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x beam saber/beam guns, stored in shoulder recharge racks, hand-carried in use; 2 x heat dagger, stored in thighs, hand-carried in use, blades can extend or be launched from soles of feet; scissor anchor, mounted as right front skirt armor; screw whip, hand-carried in use, stored in left rear skirt armor; 2 x brand marker/beam shield, mounted one on each forearm, can be removed; 2 x skull head unit, mounts 2 x I-field generator, can be used as boxing gloves
Optional hand armaments: muramasa blaster (14 x beam saber, beam gun); peacock smasher; buster gun, can launch grenades (standard and nuclear warhead type); beam zanber; zanbuster (combined buster gun/beam zanber)

In order to stop the Jupiter Empire from attacking the Earth with their "Zeus' Lightning" colony laser, the XM-X1 Crossbone Gundam X-1 Kai Kai "Skull Heart" was completely renovated by SNRI. The end result was a machine that could, but for its lack of remote weapons, be considered the ultimate mobile suit. To achieve this, SNRI had to use all the remaining Crossbone Gundam spare parts, as this was literally a "do or die" mission. The new armor covering Full Cloth's body is overlain on a framework of thrusters that allow it to achieve explosive acceleration, while also using all the remaining ABC mantle technology, giving it exceptional beam defense. At Tobia Arronax's suggestion, the two skull head units on the shoulders each mount a pair of I-field generators identical to the XM-X3 Crossbone Gundam X-3's, which if used effectively can grant Full Cloth total protection from enemy beam attacks. The skull head units can also be worn as gigantic boxing gloves, the I-fields serving to protect Full Cloth while it attacks. The original design draft featured an extra heat cutter stored in the armor, but it remains unclear if this was retained in the final version.

Appearances: Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Steel 7; Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs.; Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. Full Boost

XM-X1 (F97) Crossbone Gundam X-1 "Patchwork"
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... chwork.jpg
Hook Shield: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... shield.jpg

Code name: Crossbone Gundam X-1 "Patchwork"
Unit type: repaired close combat mobile suit
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; special weapons targeting sensor in head, can be deployed over right eye sensor/camera; ABC (anti-beam coating) mantle
Fixed armaments: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x beam saber/beam guns, stored in shoulder recharge racks, hand-carried in use; 2 x heat dagger, stored in thighs, hand-carried in use, blades can extend or be launched from soles of feet; scissor anchor, mounted as right front skirt armor; screw whip, hand-carried in use, stored in left rear skirt armor; brand marker/beam shield, mounted on right forearm, can be removed; I-field generator, mounted in left forearm, maximum operational time 105 seconds (recharge time: 120 seconds)
Optional fixed armaments: hook shield, mounts on either arm
Optional hand armaments: peacock smasher; buster gun, can launch grenades (standard and nuclear warhead type); beam zanber; zanbuster (combined buster gun/beam zanber)

In order to quickly repair the XM-X1 Crossbone Gundam X-1 Kai Kai "Skull Heart", SNRI made use of spare parts leftover from Tobia Arronax's original XM-X3 Crossbone Gundam X-3. It should be noted, the three original Crossbone Gundams were not three distinct units but rather three minor variations
of the same base mobile suit. As a result, X-3's spare parts could be applied to X-1 with no trouble at all. In order to keep one mobile suit in working order, one needs enough spare parts to produce three units; thus, SNRI kept many spare parts from the X-3 in storage following the Jovian War. However, because the technology involved (especially the downsized I-field hand) was top secret, SNRI hid the existence of these spare parts even from the Crossbone Vanguard, only bringing them out of the warehouse because it was absolutely necessary. The "Patchwork" can also equip the hook shield, a Federation technology used mainly to collect space debris; because it needs to be able to resist strong impacts, it also functions as a very sturdy solid shield.

Pilot(s): Tobia Arronax (main pilot), Bernadette Briette

XM-X3 (F97) Crossbone Gundam X-3 [Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam]

---

Little Gray [Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam]

Noselle
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... oselle.jpg

Code name: Noselle
Unit type: mobile suit-use support base
Operator: Strategic Naval Research Institute; Crossbone Vanguard Remnants
Accommodation: pilot and copilot plus additional passengers, in standard cockpit in main body
Fixed armaments: 4 x beam cannon, mounted on main body

A mobile suit support base, the Noselle was inspired by designs such as the Dodai and Gator used by Zeon forces during the last century. Though it can function both in space and on Earth, it lacks the ability to perform atmospheric re-entry unassisted. The Noselle can carry a single mobile suit and, thanks to its design, can be "driven" by said suit in a fashion similar to a personal watercraft. However, its main purpose is to function as a base of operations, much like the AEUG's FXA-08R Mega Rider. The main cockpit has seating for four, and further inside are living quarters for an extended deployment. During the battle to stop the Jupiter Empire's new colony laser, SNRI loaned the Noselle to Tobia Arronax, who used it to find and recruit the best pilots he could for the mission. When the newly formed "Steel 7" headed off to Jupiter, they stayed in the relative comfort of the Noselle while en route, and afterwards the craft was used to help the Arana Abijo make up for its unbalanced performance.

Pilot(s): Minoru Suzuki, Mitchell Derek Nar

Speed King

Unofficial nickname: Ikaros
Unit type: test type mobile suit
Propulsion: Minovski Drive "Wings of Light" flight wing
Pilot(s): Rosemarie Raspberry, Europa Dogatie

---

Jupiter Empire
Mobile Weapons

Cornix
Mobile Suit Mode: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... nix_ms.jpg
Mobile Armor Mode: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... nix_ma.jpg

Code name: Cornix
Unit type: prototype transformable mobile suit
Fixed armaments: mega particle cannon, mounted in head; 10 x beam claw/beam machinegun, mounted one in each finger; beam shield, mounted on left forearm
Optional hand armaments: beam rifle, mounts beam ax

With the receipt of the XM-X2 Crossbone Gundam X-2, the Jupiter Empire's scientists went to work reverse-engineering it in order to produce a "Jovian Crossbone Gundam". The end result of this project was the Amakusa; however, following its defeat at the hands of the XM-X1 Crossbone Gundam X-1 Kai Kai "Skull Heart", the original design was taken back to the drawing board, resulting in a machine that no longer bore any resemblance to the Crossbone Gundams. That machine was the Cornix, which surpassed the performance of the Amakusa, as well as that of the original Crossbone Gundams.
Drawing inspiration from the EMS-VSX1 Quavarze, the Cornix possessed the ability to assume a high-speed flight form, but could further deform itself by shifting the position of its arms and legs thanks to its variable frame. Because the flight form was intended for atmospheric combat, the limbs'
variability was useful not only for AMBAC, but also to reorient its propulsion and thrust-vector, meaning in the hands of a skilled pilot it could be almost impossible to hit. Finally, the Cornix's head-mounted mega particle cannon, another vestige of its roots in the Quavarze, was designed so that the Crossbone Gundams would have no way to counteract it, since it could easily penetrate their beam shields.

Pilot: Callisto's Shadow

Digitus
Iuridus Sinistra Digitus Mobile Suit Mode: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... tus_ms.jpg
Iuridus Sinistra Digitus Mobile Armor Mode: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... tus_ma.jpg
Libertas Dextra Digitus Mobile Suit Mode: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... tus_ms.jpg
Libertas Dextra Digitus Mobile Armor Mode: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... tus_ma.jpg

Code name: Digitus (Iuridus Sinistra Digitus, Libertas Dextra Digitus)
Unit type: custom transformable mobile suit
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown; I-field generator
Fixed armaments: mega particle cannon, mounted in head; 4 x beam claw, mounted one in each forearm and foot; 2 x beam gun, mounted on left shoulder (Iuridus Sinistra Digitus)/right shoulder (Libertas Dextra Digitus)
Optional hand armaments: large beam ax

Developed for the final defense of the "Zeus' Thunderbolt", the Digitus were a pair of custom mobile suits designed for the twin Presidents of Jupiter, Callisto. Despite the differing names, the two machines (Iuridus Sinistra Digitus and Libertas Dextra Digitus) were effectively identical. Like the
Cornix, the Digitus were next-generation mobile suits whose abilities far exceeded those of any mobile suit currently being developed within the Earth Sphere. Their mobile suit forms boasted high mobility to challenge any enemy, while their monstrous mobile armor forms could concentrate the I-field generated by their limbs. The ultimate intent was to produce a pair of machines that the enemy could never even touch. However, in a way the Digitus' extreme speed and mobility could be seen as their fatal flaw. In development, it was discovered that the I-field did not cover the Digitus' backs; the Callisto twins brushed this off as unimportant, assuming that no mobile suit would ever be able to get around behind them.

Pilot(s): Callisto's Shadow (Iuridus Sinistra Digitus); Callisto's Light (Libertas Dextra Digitus)

Diona [Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam]
Divinidad [Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam]

Elecopte
Walker Mode: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... pte_ms.jpg
Helicopter Mode: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... pte_ma.jpg

Code name: Elecopte
Unit type: transformable mobile armor
Dimensions: head height 40 meters (approximate)
Propulsion: rocket thrusters, output unknown; beam rotor system
Fixed armaments: 10 x beam gun, mounted one in each finger

Originally developed by the Jupiter Empire for the invasion of Earth, the Elecopte didn't see real combat until some three years later. This huge, forty-meter mobile armor was equipped with experimental beam rotor technology to give it long-range atmospheric flight and mobile suit transport capacity. Though it reduced energy consumption, the Elecopte's beam rotor required that an actual portion of its body make up part of the rotors, unlike the more refined models seen during the Zanscare War. Thus, the beam emitters were installed in the legs, which were not usually seen as combat-worthy by Jovian engineers. However, this meant that production costs went up as the design now required a variable frame for transformation. On top of all this, the Elecopte's unusual design meant that it flipped completely over in order to change from its walker mode to its flight mode, which could be attributed to the Jovian mindset not giving any consideration to normal Earth gravity.

EMS-12 Arana [Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Skull Heart]
EMS-VEX1 Mass Production Quavarze [Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam]
EMS-VSX1 Quavarze [Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam]
EMS-VSX2 Abijo [Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam]
EMS-VSX3 Tortuga [Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam]

Impulse Cornix
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... cornix.jpg
Feather Funnel: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... funnel.jpg

Code name: Cornix
Unit type: prototype transformable mobile suit
Fixed armaments: mega particle cannon, mounted in head; 10 x beam claw/beam machinegun, mounted one in each finger; beam shield, mounted on left forearm
Optional hand armaments: beam rifle, mounts beam ax
Remote weapons: 14 x feather funnel, stored in recharge racks on hip armor

Equipped for atmospheric combat, the Impulse Cornix takes the original Cornix and bolsters its flight abilities with the addition of more flight control wings. In addition, the fourteen feather funnels (scaled-down versions of the weapons from Crux Dogatie's Divinidad) greatly increase its offensive
capabilities. The addition of the Impulse parts allows the Cornix to fight and maneuver on Earth just as well as it does in zero gravity.

Pilot: Callisto's Shadow

Mass Production Amakusa
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... asspro.jpg

Code name: Mass Production Amakusa
Unit type: mass production general purpose mobile suit
Fixed armaments: beam shield, mounted on left forearm
Optional hand armaments: beam rifle, stores beam saber

Despite the test type's destruction at the hands of the Crossbone Vanguard, the Amakusa performed admirably, and was thus chosen to become the new Jupiter Empire's mainstay mobile suit. For mass production purposes, the more unorthodox elements are removed, such as the weapon-laden shield being replaced with a standard beam shield. Additionally, while the original Amakusa was controlled
by a bio-brain unit, the production version is simply a standard piloted machine.

---

Earth Federation Forces/SNRI (Strategic Naval Research Institute)
Mobile Weapons

---

F90I Gundam F90 Intercept Type (Jupiter Battle Specification)

Model number: F90I
Code name: Gundam F90 Intercept Type (Jupiter Battle Specification)
Unit type: custom high-speed interceptor mobile suit
Operator: Strategic Naval Research Institute
Accommodation: pilot only, in panoramic monitor/linear seat cockpit in torso
Dimensions: head height 14.8 meters
Fixed armaments: 2 x 60mm vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x beam saber, stored in recharge racks in backpack, hand-carried in use
Optional hand armaments: shotlancer, mounts heavy machinegun and 5 x nuclear warhead; flying shield, mounts 2 x machine cannon, fire-linked

Possibly the ancestor of all of SNRI's small-scale mobile suits, the F90 Gundam F90 was pulled out of storage to serve as pilot instructor Minoru Suzuki's personal machine during the operation to stop the Jupiter Empire's colony laser. It was equipped with the Interceptor Unit, giving it exceptional mobility, and was additionally given a shotlancer armed with nuclear warheads. Though over ten years old by that point in time, the F90I was tuned to its fullest limit in order to match up with current technology, and thus its performance is on par with contemporary machines.

Pilot: Minoru Suzuki

F91 Gundam F91 (Jupiter Battle Specification)

Model number: F91
Code name: Gundam F91 (Jupiter Battle Specification)
Unit type: custom general purpose mobile suit
Rollout: UC 0136
First deployment: March UC 0123
Dimensions: head height 15.2 meters
Fixed armaments: 2 x vulcan gun, fire-linked, mounted in head; 2 x mega machine cannon, fire-linked, mounted in torso; 2 x beam saber, stored in recharge racks in left hip armor, hand-carried in use; 2 x VSBR (Variable Speed Beam Rifle), selectable mega particle acceleration speed for damage
or penetration application, mounted on backpack, hand-operated in use; beam shield, mounted on left forearm; spare beam shield, stored on right hip armor
Optional hand armaments: beam rifle, powered by replaceable e-pac, can be stored on weapon mount

Following its success during the Babylonia Founding Conflict, the F91 Gundam F91 was given a limited mass production run by the Earth Federation Forces. One such unit was piloted by Harrison Martin, the ace pilot known as the Blue Flash; this was actually his second F91, as his first was irreparably damaged during the Jovian War when he faced off against Kinkedo Nau's XM-X1 Crossbone Gundam X-1 Kai. During the events of Operation Zeus' Wrath, Harrison was unable to help the Crossbone Vanguard because the Federation chose not to pursue the matter any further following the destruction of Callisto's Shadow's Earth attack team. Thus, Harrison his F91 to Mitchell Derek Nar, one of the F99 Record Breaker test pilots, to fight in his place. Because cost was no longer an issue, some of the functions that were removed for mass production were restored, meaning this F91's performance was close to the original prototype's.

Pilot: Mitchell Derek Nar

F99 Record Breaker
Lineart: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... rt/f99.jpg
Head: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f356/ ... 9-head.jpg
Zanbuster: (same as Flint)

Model number: F99
Code name: Record Breaker
Unit type: experimental mobile suit
Propulsion: rocket thrusters, output unknown; Minovski drive thrusters
Optional hand armaments: zanbuster (beam zanber)

SNRI's next-generation testbed, the F99 Record Breaker was the first mobile suit to use a miniaturized version of the Minovski drive system. Inspired by the "sail of light" used by the Mother Vanguard, the Minovski drive allowed the Record Breaker to generate "wings of light", which gave it speed, mobility, and range greater than any contemporary mobile suit. The Record Breaker is built off of the same frame as the F-97 (the Crossbone Gundams and Flint), and in fact shares about 75% of their parts, meaning those parts can be shared between the two machines. In order to get to Jupiter in time to stop the reborn Jupiter Empire's new colony laser, the Crossbone Vanguard met with SNRI's engineers to ask to borrow the "Wings of Light" technology. However, the Empire anticipated this, and attacked the SNRI lunar factory, destroying all three test F99s as well as all the remaining spare parts and performance data.

Pilot: Ulysses Leopard, Yon San Ni, Mitchell Derek Nar

RGM-109 Heavygun [Mobile Suit Gundam F91]
RGM-119 Jamesgun [Mobile Suit Victory Gundam]
XM-10 Flint [Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam]
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power

Kuruni
Der Bigen Slicen

Post by Kuruni » Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:35 am

Oopsy...well, guess I'm partner in crime, although I never submit custom lineart there, only official arts.

Guess Chris has to update FAQ to cover this issue, the current one state that it's fine as long as there is link to MAHQ in same page as image(s). I think it count as "images we made ourselves" but some may not think so.
My girlfriend was a loli.

Chris
Bald Wizard

Post by Chris » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:47 am

It doesn't really matter what I put into the FAQ. If people want to copy stuff and put it on the wiki, nothing I say will stop them.
"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

PSN: amuromsz006
Nintendo Network: mariomsz006

Kuruni
Der Bigen Slicen

Post by Kuruni » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:06 am

Surely it won't stop everyone, but at least it may stop some good souls who really do it by mistake rather than just lazy.

Well, it's just suggestion, you may think about it again when converse the FAQ section (you will have to update it then anyway).
My girlfriend was a loli.