Ep. 007: The Girls of Gunpla

MAHQ's podcast for plamo kits, which ran from 2011-2012.

Moderator: PedroBear

Chris
Bald Wizard

Ep. 007: The Girls of Gunpla

Post by Chris » Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:29 pm

Laplace's Box Ep. 007 - "The Girls of Gunpla"
- 64 kbps - 80 mins, 44 sec. (1:20:44) 37.0 MB

Special Guest Hosts: Candice Cerrato, Hiroko Yamamura and Yami Casas (main topic)

Segment Breakdown for this Episode:

01. Intro: "Introduction"
Runtime: 0:00:01 - 0:23:49

02. Discussion: "The Girls of Gunpla"
Runtime: 0:24:10 - 1:08:28

03. Outro: "Laplace's Box Mailbag"
Runtime: 1:08:50 - 1:19:32

Yes, it has been a long time since the last episode, but as Andres points out, at least the show is consistent in its inconsistency. As usual, Andres and Keith discuss news in the modeling world, along with Keith's experiences covering Toy Fair 2012 for Tomopop. During the main topic, Andres is joined by several guests to discuss women and gunpla, including his wife Candice, Japanator's Hiroko Yamamura and fangirl extraordinaire Yami Casas. Afterward, Andres and Keith answer your questions in the Mailbag. To make up for the delay in release, you can expect the release of a special episode containing all the outtakes for this recording.

Music Featured in this Episode:
"Laplace" by from Gundam Unicorn OST 1 by Hiroyuki Sawano
"Pink Monsoon" by from Universal Bunny by Sheryl Nome starring May'n

Google Voice: 305-792-8324
Email: laplaceshow@gmail.com

Websites:
MAHQ.net - Laplace's Box - Gundamn.net - Chaos Theater - Laplace's Box Mecha Talk Forum - Chaos Theater @ Mecha Talk Forum - Gundamn @ Mecha Talk Forum - MAHQ.net @ Twitter - Gundamn! @ Twitter - Chaos Theater @ Twitter - Laplace's Box @ Twitter - Main RSS Feed - iTunes
"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

PSN: amuromsz006
Nintendo Network: mariomsz006

Mu La Flaga
OMG Doomsday Laser

Re: Ep. 007: The Girls of Gunpla

Post by Mu La Flaga » Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:25 am

Just finished listening interesting discussion even if Hiroko dropped in later on the chat.

Also was nice to hear Keith, hate those angel wings on the Wing Zero Custom.
I really never have liked those things and always prefer the transformable Okawara version for a reason.
And since when did a Gundam get techo-roganic looking wings with feathers that come loose.

I forgot to add it in, Andres had a funny moment of Foxnews and MLP and Derpy and Angry Birds. :P

hotlimit
Creepy Bishonen

Re: Ep. 007: The Girls of Gunpla

Post by hotlimit » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:41 pm

I only have one thing to say: Charchetype