Ep. 124: MCU 2017 & Stranger Things 2

MAHQ's general podcast for nerdy things, which ran from 2011-2017.
Chris
Administrator

Ep. 124: MCU 2017 & Stranger Things 2

Chaos Theater Ep. 124 - "MCU 2017 & Stranger Things 2"
- Download Now: 64 kbps - 147 mins, 22 sec. (2:27:22) 67.46 MB

Segment Breakdown for this Episode:

01. Intro: "What We've Been Up To"
Runtime: 0:00:01 - 0:19:25

02. Discussion: "MCU 2017"
Runtime: 0:20:00 - 1:57:54

03. Discussion: "Stranger Things 2"
Runtime: 1:58:27 - 2:24:14

04. Outro: "Internet whoring"
Runtime: 2:24:48 - 2:27:03

The penultimate episode of Chaos Theater arrives with a Science Fiction Double Feature! As always, we start out by catching up on what we've been up to. We then take a look at recent MCU movies, beginning with some catch up on last year's Doctor Strange, followed by this year's entries: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Spider-Man: Homecoming and Thor: Ragnarok. In the second segment, we discuss the new season of Netflix's hit series Stranger Things. There's no Mailbag this time, but it'll be back soon. Next time, tune in for Chaos Theater's final episode!

Music Featured in this Episode:
"mrsaturn" from GAME CHOPS Volume II by DJ Cutman
"Crimson and Clover" from I Love Rock 'n Roll by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
“Do You Wanna Touch Me (Oh Yeah)” from Bad Reputation by Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
"Dirty Deeds" from The Hit List by Joan Jett and The Blackhearts

Sponsors & Special Offers:
Audible

Email: [email protected]

Websites:
MAHQ.net - Gundamn.net - Chaos Theater -Chaos Theater Mecha Talk Forum - Gundamn! @ Mecha Talk Forum - MAHQ.net @ Twitter - Chaos Theater @ Twitter - Gundamn! @ Twitter - Main RSS Feed -
Chaos Theater YouTube - iTunes - Google Play
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
yazi88

Re: Ep. 124: MCU 2017 & Stranger Things 2

Really fun episode, wish Stranger things 2 segment was a little longer but the MCU segment more than made up for it.

Both Spiderman Homecoming and Thor Ragnarok movies were amazing to me and I put them in my top 5. Winter Soldier, Civil War, Avengers 1, Spiderman Homecoming and Thor Ragnarok being my list in that order.

I was happy to hear I wasn't the only one to notice Paul Riser's character in Stranger Things 2, but I was sad to see that the teacher from season 1 barely had any scenes, he was pretty cool, but the conspiracy reporter was amusing too.