Ep. 123: Mario RPGs

MAHQ's general podcast for nerdy things, which ran from 2011-2017.
Chris
Administrator

Ep. 123: Mario RPGs

Chaos Theater Ep. 123 - "Mario RPGs"
- Download Now: 64 kbps - 106 mins, 6 sec. (1:46:06) 48.58 MB

Segment Breakdown for this Episode:

01. Intro: "What We've Been Up To"
Runtime: 0:00:01 - 0:27:27

02. Discussion: "Mario RPGs"
Runtime: 0:28:02 - 1:43:00

03. Outro: "Internet whoring"
Runtime: 1:43:35 - 1:45:47

Chaos Theater hops back into the Mushroom Kingdom in this latest episode. After catching up on our activities, we take a look at the many Mario RPGs produced over the last two decades. The discussion begins with the SNES classic Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars and branches out to its two spiritual successors, the Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi series. There's no Mailbag this time, but send in your questions for its final installment in our December episode. Next time, we're talking the 2017 entries in the MCU.

Music Featured in this Episode:
"mrsaturn" from GAME CHOPS Volume II by DJ Cutman
"All Back and No Bite (Beware the Forest’s Mushrooms)" from Super Mario RPG: Window to the Stars by Brandon Strader
“Weapons of Mass Production (Weapons Factory, Fight Agains Culex)” from Super Mario RPG: Window to the Stars by Nutritious

Sponsors & Special Offers:
Audible

Email: [email protected]

Websites:
MAHQ.net - Gundamn.net - Chaos Theater -Chaos Theater Mecha Talk Forum - Gundamn! @ Mecha Talk Forum - MAHQ.net @ Twitter - Chaos Theater @ Twitter - Gundamn! @ Twitter - Main RSS Feed -
Chaos Theater YouTube - iTunes - Google Play
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
yazi88

Re: Ep. 123: Mario RPGs

I've never much of a Mario fan, I've played Mario 1 and 3 along with World back in the day, but I really enjoyed the 1st Paper Mario for the 64, and after that I really haven't touched a Mario game aside from a few kart games.

I have Bowser's inside story but I might pick up the 3DS recent release of the Mario RPG game that came out. I might try out the SNES Mario RPG in the future.