Sp. 015: E3 2017

MAHQ's general podcast for nerdy things, which ran from 2011-2017.
Chris
Administrator

Sp. 015: E3 2017

Chaos Theater Sp. 015 - "E3 2017"
- Download Now: 64 kbps - 92 mins, 31 sec. (1:32:31) 42.35 MB

Special Guest Host: Soul Bro Ryu

Segment Breakdown for this Episode:

01. Intro
Runtime: 0:00:01 - 0:01:23

02. Discussion: "E3 2017"
Runtime: 0:01:54 - 1:28:56

03. Outro: "Internet whoring"
Runtime: 1:29:35 - 1:32:16

Another E3 has hit the video game world, and Gundam's Soul Bro Ryu joins us to talk about it. We discuss highlights from the conferences hosted by the three console manufacturers, plus our top game picks from third party publishers. Next time, a regular numbered episode!

Music Featured in this Episode:
"mrsaturn" from GAME CHOPS Volume II by DJ Cutman
“Free” from Conscious by BROODS
“Full Blown Love” from Conscious by BROODS

Sponsors & Special Offers:
Audible

Email: [email protected]

Websites:
MAHQ.net - Gundamn.net - Chaos Theater -Chaos Theater Mecha Talk Forum - Gundamn! @ Mecha Talk Forum - MAHQ.net @ Twitter - Chaos Theater @ Twitter - Gundamn! @ Twitter - Main RSS Feed -
Chaos Theater YouTube - iTunes - Google Play
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
yazi88

Re: Sp. 015: E3 2017

Fun ep, good to hear Soulbro helping with the rundown of E3 for this year too. I totally agree that Capcom has some really bad stuff going on with MvC I, although it was very refreshing to hear that even Soulbro sees the light from years of abuse under Capcom, lol.

The Spiderman game for the PS4 had me very excited. Square Enix left me quite disappointed as they all they seemed to focus on was either Dissidia or Kingdom Hearts... nothing about localization about the shiny new Dragon Quest 11 that is about to come out in Japan...

The presentations were kind of underwhelming with the 3 conferences, although I think Nintendo did a better job than the other 2 especially with Mario Odyssey. The Metroid games, while I'm happy to hear about them, am kind of cautious about with the remake of 2 being done by the guys who made the Lords of Shadow Castlevannia games which I found pretty mediocre... I'm also curious why Metroid Prime 4 isn't being done by Retro studios too... I haven't heard from them in quite a while...