Ep. 046: Amanda Winn Lee

MAHQ's general podcast for nerdy things, which ran from 2011-2017.
Chris
Administrator

Ep. 046: Amanda Winn Lee

Chaos Theater Ep. 046 - "Amanda Winn Lee"
- Download Now: 64 kbps - 83 mins, 52 sec. (1:23:52) 38.39 MB

Special Guest Host: Dollow Rlance (Amanda Winn Lee interview)

Segment Breakdown for this Episode:

01. Intro: "What We've Been Up To"
Runtime: 0:00:01 - 0:04:20

02. Discussion: "Amanda Winn Lee"
Runtime: 0:04:53 - 1:09:12

03. Outro: "Audible recommendations", "Chaos Theater Mailbag" and "Internet whoring"
Runtime: 1:09:49 - 1:20:32

Chaos Theater is back, and for the first time in a while, there's no time traveling video game to discuss. After catching up on what we've been doing, Dollow Rlance joins us as we interview voice actress Amanda Winn Lee and discuss Evangelion, Dead Leaves and more. We then wrap up with our Audible recommendations and your questions from the Mailbag. Next time, the Avengers are assembling as we discuss all the movies from Marvel Phase One.

Music Featured in this Episode:
"Boing Zoom DAKOTA!" from Rock Candy 1 by Shadow
"Say Hello to the Black Omen (Jay-Z vs Chrono Trigger Mashup)" from Chrono Jigga by 2 Mello
"Gato's In Love (Jay-Z vs Chrono Trigger Mashup)" from Chrono Jigga by 2 Mello

Sponsors & Special Offers:
Audible

Google Voice: 305-792-8324
Email: [email protected]

Websites:
MAHQ.net - Gundamn.net - Chaos Theater -Chaos Theater Mecha Talk Forum - Gundamn! @ Mecha Talk Forum - MAHQ.net @ Twitter - Chaos Theater @ Twitter - Gundamn! @ Twitter - Main RSS Feed - iTunes
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
jcncasval76

Re: Ep. 046: Amanda Winn Lee

Mr. Guanche, is it just me or the rest of the audio on this podcast gets eliminated? (no joke) I've picked a few spots and thought the audio should be there, but it wasn't. Please check it out. thank you.

update: my mixer feed is busted
Please don't make me quoting certain wrestlers' catchphrases (What?!) or you don't want to find out how nasty it gets (What?!). Tell me you didn't just say that (What?!)
Varnis

Holy Shit! This interview was tons of fun, I was literally LMAO...Maybe it was the medical marijuana xD
What more can i say? That's the way things are!
sakurangel

Best interview episode ever... I never laugh soo much, heck even mine co-workers look me strange...

Only need to have episode interviews of jhonny, steve blum and vick the sandwich thief's
Yuri lowenthal- "Angel Lopez(sakurangel) you are the manliest man I ever meet"
Alexis Tipton- "angel is was nice meet you"
Chris
Administrator

sakurangel wrote:Best interview episode ever... I never laugh soo much, heck even mine co-workers look me strange...

Only need to have episode interviews of jhonny, steve blum and vick the sandwich thief's
There will never, ever, ever be any situation where we interview Vic the Sandwich Thief.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
Dollow

Chris wrote:
sakurangel wrote:Best interview episode ever... I never laugh soo much, heck even mine co-workers look me strange...

There will never, ever, ever be any situation where we interview Vic the Sandwich Thief.
Agreed, never going to happen, not as long as Chris, Pedro or ME have anything to say about it. So I will say this, once and for all, NO.
Agent Zero of Team Neo
Everywhere I have searched for peace and nowhere have I found it, except in a corner with a book
Dollow's Blog
Dollow's Twitter
Mu La Flaga

What fun this episode was.
Amanda Winn Lee is a riot as she usually is(she always seem playful and/or blunt as well as being dirty minded as hell, Pedro seemed to love her :P),
never expected you guys to get Rei, the original voie of Etna, Mimiru on the show.
I have the DVD releases of the Eva movies with those track on them, so she sounds naturally so much like Misato, but she was great as Rei I thought.
As for voice actor requests I only have 2 I hope would happen, so I'm not going to do like other people have done and name names.

On a side note, what was going on with Skype?
It sounded like Daleks were trying to take over Pedro and Chrises' audio feeds.
hotlimit

Great episode, I loved it when she would slip into character for no reason, "HEY LET'S ALL GET POPCORN!!"

What I really caught on to though was that Chrono Trigger/Jay Z mashup, I downloaded the album, it's freakin' awesome!
sakurangel

Dollow wrote:
Chris wrote:

Agreed, never going to happen, not as long as Chris, Pedro or ME have anything to say about it. So I will say this, once and for all, NO.

Darn Chris thanks to destroy mine hooes and drwams for persona... na I can understand the why u don't want to interview vic. Dollow well still every time I hear Amanda's interview I chark a bkg smile... and she will be in con wai! In tucson in hope this month. If I have the chance to go I will mention chaos theater
Yuri lowenthal- "Angel Lopez(sakurangel) you are the manliest man I ever meet"
Alexis Tipton- "angel is was nice meet you"