Ep. 032: Mass Effect

MAHQ's general podcast for nerdy things, which ran from 2011-2017.
Arbiter GUNDAM

Re: Ep. 032: Mass Effect

tHeWasTeDYouTh wrote:the "Final Hours" app shows the game's lead writer and project director were unsure of how to end their game as late as November 2011 (when the game was supposed to come out). As a result, they stole the storyline from Matrix 2 & 3 and jammed it into the ending of ME3. Suddenly our choices don't matter, and the ending cinematics are both lazy and baffling.
If true, then somehow I'm not surprised.
also you guys did not mentioned Tali's face or all the other rushed things in the game
Well they're only human you know. ;) For myself, I was kind of disappointed when they revealed Tali's face but even MORE so when fans found out they just photoshopped some random pic from Google image search. I dunno, I guess I just wanted them to have done just a little more.
I am glad the fans destroyed mass effect in the end, pay the price Biogarbage and EA
Well, I wouldn't go THAT far. We did get the Citadel DLC out of them and that, as far as I'm concerned, is the "actual"ending for the game.
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
bertman4

"ACTRESS JENNIFER HALE SHARES HOW SCIENCE INFLUENCED HER ON MASS EFFECT, BIOSHOCK, AND MORE"
http://www.nerdist.com/2014/08/actress- ... -and-more/
Arbiter GUNDAM

Jennifer Hale wrote:That’s always been my Achilles heel—how much I care. I’ve always been the biggest dork in the room because I care so freakin’ much. It makes me massively uncool but I don’t care. That’s the one thing that I don’t care about!
Good, because that doesn't make you uncool at all! It makes you massively awesome!
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion