Unable to log in with IE10

Rules, forum announcements and tech support can be found here.

Moderators: ShadowCell, Fritz Ashlyn, VR7, Heretic, mcred23, Cardi Doorl, EZero8, Draco Starcloud, Destiny_Gundam, SNT1

BrentD15
HiMAT Spammer

Unable to log in with IE10

Post by BrentD15 » Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:34 am

I appear to be having trouble logging in to MechaTalk via Internet Explorer 10.

Now, in the past, this wasn't a problem. I remember being able to log in with IE10 before, but now I find myself unable to do so, and am thus using Google Chrome to type this issue.

I'm just wondering, is this a problem with the site, or with IE compatibility?
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25

Chris
Bald Wizard

Re: Unable to log in with IE10

Post by Chris » Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:25 pm

I have no problem logging in with IE10, so it sounds like it's a problem on your end. What is the exact error message you receive?
"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

PSN: amuromsz006
Nintendo Network: mariomsz006

BrentD15
HiMAT Spammer

Post by BrentD15 » Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:40 pm

Chris wrote:I have no problem logging in with IE10, so it sounds like it's a problem on your end. What is the exact error message you receive?
It's not an error message, but when I do log in, it just logs me back out when the next page loads.
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25

Wingnut
Hot-blooded Gattai

Post by Wingnut » Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:14 pm

That sounds like what has happened to me even with older IE browsers on the rare occasion. Just clear your cashe and/or cookies and you should be fine.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.