Ep. 187 - Thermopylae Revisited

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Soul Bro Ryu

Ep. 187 - Thermopylae Revisited

Gundamn! @ MAHQ Ep. 187 - "Thermopylae Revisited"
- Download Now!: 64 kbps - 76 min., 30 sec. (1:16:30) - 35.2 MB

Episode Summary:
Review & Discussion for Eps. 36 - 40 of "Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans" Season Two!

Join the Conversation about this episode @ Gundamn.net!

Segment Breakdown for this Episode:

01. Intro: "Neo's News!"
Runtime: 0:00:00 - 0:14:14

02. Main Segment: Anime Spotlight - 'Mobile Suit Gundam Iron-Blooded Orphans Season Two Eps. 16-25 (Series Eps. 41-50)" (TV Series, 2016)
Runtime: 0:14:14 - 1:11:44

03. Outro: "Closing/Peep the Websites!"
Runtime: 1:11:44 - 1:16:30

Ask Gundamn or Leave a message:
Call the MAHQ Google Voice Line @ 305-792-8324 and leave a question (or message) that's no longer than 4 minutes. Make sure that at the beginning you leave your NAME specify that your message is for "GUNDAMN! @ MAHQ" also! We're looking forward to hearing from the Gundamnation and answering your voicemails!

Feedback & Social Networking:
- E-Mail: GundamnMAHQ(NoSpam)@gmail.com
- Twitter: @MAHQDotNet / @GundamnAtMAHQ / @CTCast
- MAHQ Facebook Group
- Forums: MechaTalk.net / Gundamn! @ MechaTalk.net
- Voicemail Hotline: 305-792-8324

Subscribe & Download Gundamn! @ MAHQ
- Main RSS Feed
- Gundamn! @ iTunes
- Zune: zune://subscribe/?Gundamn=http://feeds.feedburner.com/Gundamn
- YouTube: Gundamn! @ MAHQ / Chaos Theater / Shinjuku Station / ShinStation Fight Tube

Gundamn! @ MAHQ is a MAHQ & Shinjuku Station Joint
MAHQ.net - Gundamn.net - Shinjuku Station Podcasting - Previous Episodes - Chaos Theater - Fighters Ready! - Level Nine - ShinStation Fight Tube! - ShinStation Live!

Many thanks for listening!
@SoulBroRyu
[email protected]
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
MCTDread

Re: Ep. 187 - Thermopylae Revisited

Whoooooo they're back!
phillosmaster

Seems like I'm totally of one mind with Soul Bro on this series. Also his stamp at the end where he says he wants to see new things done with Gundam. I'm with you there.

It's not a perfect series and it does start the lose it at the end. Still I feel like a lot of the criticisms of the series are more failures to meet preconceived expectations rather than actual failings of the plot. I do agree that the epilogue should have been longer. I think show us more of the political fallout of the conflict and perhaps what pressure Kudelia and her allies put on Gjallarhorn that forced Rustal to makes these concessions.
Even as we speak, the stealth bombers of the Brotherhood of Dada are swooping silently overhead. They’re using stealth bombs which level whole cities without even the slightest trace of noise or damage. Nothing remains of the world you knew and still you stand in the ruins, acting as if nothing has changed.
yazi88

Personally I think Kudelia had a number of allies on her side, namely the current Prime Minister and also Teiwaz to help give her political muscle. And Rustal knows he can't do anything against Teiwaz as he has dealings with them. And from what we've seen from Rustal in the show, all he cares about is military affairs and to keep Gjarrhorn as the top dog to prevent future conflicts, economics and business on other planets/colonies seems like something he has nothing to do with. Plus that is up to the Earth civilian government. Gjarrhorn deals with military matters.

I think Rustal is smart enough to know what not to do and not repeat the mistakes that cost Gjarrhorn a lot of bad PR in the past that lead to McGillis's rebellion.

But yeah, more things could've been explained, there is a good amount of things missing, but then again... aside from Turn A and 00, very few times are political things actually explained in the end.
wiklee

Sams pharmacy hours of operation on Weekdays are 9 a.m. till 7 p.m., on Saturdays pharmacy hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. https://lunchhourss.com/sams-pharmacy-lunch-hours/
dlyaverablyamit

I think Rustal is smart enough to know what not to do and not repeat the mistakes that cost Gjarrhorn a lot of bad PR in the past that lead to McGillis's rebellion.Drift Boss