Possible Gundamn@MAHQ Merchandise

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

Possible Gundamn@MAHQ Merchandise

We have received inquiries in the past about Gundamn@MAHQ merchandise. We have discussed it among the three of us for the last year or so about the possibility of offering merchandise. IF we were to do merchandise, the first type of merchandise we would offer would be T-shirts.

I have been in discussions with a local T-shirt provider and before any commitments are made, we need to conduct a little survey. The proposed T-shirts would be black with the Gundamn@MAHQ logo in white in the front. The proposed price for the T-shirts would be between $15 to $20 US (not including shipping). It's a basic design and depending on its success other version could be offered. The T-shirts would be high quality, as the provider selected does work with some of the surf/skate brands here in Southern California.

But before anything, a survey is needed. In an email, I need the following information:

1. If available, would you purchase a T-shirt, need a somewhat firm commitment for pricing/ordering (there is no obligation, if you don't buy one, fine, this is needed to provide the best value);
2. Your name and Mechatalk ID (if you have one);
3. The country and part of that country you live in (for shipping purposes);
4. Your T-shirt size (the proposed T-shirts are a regular fit);
5. The number of T-shirts you would order.

Please email this information to [email protected]. There is no deadline yet, but the sooner we receive this information the better. Your information will be used only for planning purposes and is held in the strictest confidence.

The only certainties for the T-shirts at this point is that PayPal will be used and we will be using U.S.P.S Priority Mail for U.S. customers. Shipping for customers outside the U.S. will depend on your responses.

Thank you again for support;

Gundamn@MAHQ
The Equation of the Robot Apocalypse:

The Admiral + Flashlight = Dead Robo

B.A., M.A., PhD,
The Yoshiyuki Tomino School of Film.
"You draw'em, we kill'em!"

[email protected]

PSN/XBOX Live: NeoLorroke
NastyNate

Re: Possible Gundamn@MAHQ Merchandise

I'm always up for supporting Gundamn. I've been wanting one of these for years. I sent an email and followed the instructions.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
yazi88

I have done the same as Nate above.
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

For all those that replied, I will be emailing soon some exciting news.
The Equation of the Robot Apocalypse:

The Admiral + Flashlight = Dead Robo

B.A., M.A., PhD,
The Yoshiyuki Tomino School of Film.
"You draw'em, we kill'em!"

[email protected]

PSN/XBOX Live: NeoLorroke