Old Timey Drama Hour Submission Thread

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
zero_the_masked_knight

Re: Old Timey Drama Hour Submission Thread

Not the opening monologue, but from Arrow season two episode 14.

You're right. This is all my fault. And is you losing your job, doing drugs and being a drunk, is that my fault? Is that your family's fault, or are you going to blame Tommy for dying? I have stood by you through everything-- the DUI, losing your job, and Laurel, I was concerned about your well-being when you were trying to get my mother the death penalty! Laurel, do you think you're the only one that is having a hard time?! Do you think you're the only one with family issues? You have-- you have no idea what is going on with my family right now. But I am still standing here. And you are still blaming everybody but yourself. Yeah, I'm done. I'm done taking the blame. And I'm done caring.
Why don't you go have a drink? Get wasted, go Go to Verdant. I'll pay for it. I have loved you for half my life. But I'm done running after you.
Seeing people for who they are; not who you think they are, not what you want them to be. Seeing someone unconditionally, without paranoia, without prejudice, without stereotypes, without fear...That's what "love" is.
"Love" is looking into a person's eyes and seeing a soul.
MCTDread

Some more Running Man :D

You cold-blooded bastard! I'll tell you what I think of it: I live to see you eat that contract, but I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach and break your god-damn spine!

"When you're rich, you don't write checks...straight cash, homey.”

-Randy Moss
Last edited by MCTDread on Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
YokozunaBulldozer

There's just one place to go for all of your spatula needs
Spatula City
Spatula City
A giant warehouse of spatulas for every occasion. 
Thousands to choose from in every shape, size, and color. 
And because we eliminate the middle man, we can sell all our spatulas factory direct to you. 
Where do you go if you want to buy name brand spatulas at a fraction of retail cost?
Spatula City 
Spatula City
 And this weekend only, take advantage of our special liquidation sale. 
Buy nine spatulas, get the tenth one for just one penny. 
Don't forget, they make great Christmas presents.
And what better way to say "I love you." than with the gift of a spatula? 
Spatula City
Spatula City
Last edited by YokozunaBulldozer on Thu May 28, 2015 6:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
xazavier009

Im the one who Knocks

Who are you talking to right now? Who is it you think you see? Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop going into work? A business big enough that it could be listed on the NASDAQ goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to exist without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Skyler. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!
bertman4

From a classic short story by Harlan Ellison.

I am a great soft jelly thing. Smoothly rounded, with no mouth, with pulsing white holes filled by fog where my eyes used to be. Rubbery appendages that were once my arms; bulks rounding down into legless humps of soft slippery matter. I leave a moist trail when I move. Blotches of diseased, evil gray come and go on my surface, as though light is being beamed from within.
Outwardly: dumbly, I shamble about, a thing that could never have been known as human, a thing whose shape is so alien a travesty that humanity becomes more obscene for the vague resemblance.
Inwardly: alone. Here. Living under the land, under the sea, in the belly of AM, whom we created because our time was badly spent and we must have known unconsciously that he could do it better. At least the four of them are safe at last.
AM will be all the madder for that. It makes me a little happier. And yet ... AM has won, simply ... he has taken his revenge ...
I have no mouth. And I must scream.
CanadaMan

(My man SoulBro, please add this to 02:20 if at all possible. Thanks Bro!)

People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect; but actually, from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint, it's more like a big ball of wibbly-wobbly.... timey-wimey.... stuff.

And that's it, I'm afraid. There's no more from you on the transcript, that's the last I've got. I don't know what stopped you talking but I can guess. They're coming. The Angels are coming for you, but listen - your life could depend on this - don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're dead. They are fast, faster than you could believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink. Good luck.
Now Advertising for Gundamn! in Vancouver
Twitter
YokozunaBulldozer

Hi I am Dr. Cornelius.
Are you suffering from bone injuries?
Do you have a itch in your knuckles when you are about to go berserk?
Do you feel like medical bills are too much and would like to find a easy way?

Fear no more dear listener.
The Weapon X Clinic is here for you.
We are highly-trained professionals who are dedicated to making you stronger faster better.
Our specialties include adamantium coating, healing factor triggering, and many more.
We also accept Canadian dollars for fees.so call now.
Please note that side effects could occur such as amnesia, feral attitude, excessive beer consumption, cigar addiction,and breaking the 4th wall.
Call 1-800-DEAD-POOL
SNIKT!
Last edited by YokozunaBulldozer on Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
ninshadow

Person of Interest (Please insert the opening theme if you can)

"You are being watched. The government has a secret system: a machine that spies on you every hour of every day. I know, because I built it. I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, but it sees everything. Violent crimes involving ordinary people; people like you. Crimes the government considered 'irrelevant'. We don’t. Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You'll never find us. But victim or perpetrator, if your number’s up, we’ll find you."
CanadaMan

He can't fly or levitate can barely even jump
Can't see through women's clothing or bounce bullets off his rump
Looks horrible in tights, his Muscle are like lard
But who could save a life with his organ donor's card?

Canadaman! He loves Canadian culture
Canadaman! But what it is he isn't sure
Canadaman! Enjoys the social safety net
But who takes a job in the states the first chance he gets

Canadaman! He knows how to make poutine
Canadaman! And his hero is Lorn Greene
Canadaman! Wears a toque upon his head
He makes it look so easy or should we say e-zed!
Now Advertising for Gundamn! in Vancouver
Twitter
fearjunkee

"Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather. Or the... Ah I don't know, that thing. That magic. You see it in the movies. I wanted to retire. From what I was doing, you know? From that, that... line of work. Be a good guy for once, a family man. So, I bought a big house. Came here, put my feet up, and thought I'd be a dad like all the other dads. My kids, would be like the kids on TV. We could play ball and sit in the sun.

But well, you know how it is."
YokozunaBulldozer

"Mask is retiring from our crew. So his share of the partnership is available, if you can handle his end: distribution. And if you give him $5 million of the $15 million that you brought today. Just think of it as a finder’s fee for bringing us together. We have 40 pounds of product ready to ship. Ready to go. Are you ready?"
"Who the hell are you?"
"You know. You all know exactly who I am. Say my name."
"Do what? I don't–I don't have a damn clue who the hell you are."
"Yeah you do. I'm the pooper. I'm the man who killed Cahill."
"Rubbish. Bell killed Cahill."
"You sure? That's right. Now say my name."
" ...You're Chuchumy."
"Glub glub."
zero_the_masked_knight

From the Angry Joe Show.

Sonic Free riders has ruined my life. That's it. This is the worst game I have ever played! Nothing in my life is the same anymore! Music doesn't sound the same, Food - Food doesn't taste like anything anymore! No! No! No! You don't get to go anywhere, come here! Sit the ***K down! And listen to me rant for ten minutes about this ***damn game! Oh no: there aren't gonna be any parodies in this review! We're not gonna have a fun ole' goofy time! Oh no! Play time is over! If I have to put up with this ***t, you have to put up with this ***t! And if I see one more, Just one more ***** reviewer compare this to the sacred hoverboard from back to the future: I will fight you on the side of the street!
Seeing people for who they are; not who you think they are, not what you want them to be. Seeing someone unconditionally, without paranoia, without prejudice, without stereotypes, without fear...That's what "love" is.
"Love" is looking into a person's eyes and seeing a soul.
Dayman

Hold your ground! Sons of Gondor, of Rohan; my brothers! I see in your eyes the same fear that would take the heart of me! A day may come when the courage of Men fails! When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship but it is not this day! An hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of Men comes crashing down. But is is not this day, this day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!!
YokozunaBulldozer

If possible please play eye of the tiger as you see fit
------------------------------------------------

Hi I'm Shimon Balboa.

Do you suck at Gunpla battles?
Do you want to have broseph relationships forged from countless battles?
Does your self-defense class feel demeaning and worthless?
Then come on down to Shimon Balboa's Straight-assembly class.

We teach you how to jab, hook punch, and uppercut your way to the top.
Our class is personally taught by me Shimon Balboa and I will straight-assemble you into a killing machine that can pummel fancy pantsy gunplas like frozen beef in a New York minute.

Sign up now and you will be able to attend a workshop class where you can learn some Jigen Haoh from my broseph Sekai.

Shimon Balboa's Straight-assembly class.
If you can't build them at least fight them.
Last edited by YokozunaBulldozer on Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:52 am, edited 4 times in total.
The Fowl Sorcerous

Florida man attacked brother over bed sheets

A Deltona man told deputies that he was attacked and threatened by his brother, who was upset about his bed sheets, officials said.

Eric Ortiz was arrested Monday on charges of aggravated assault.

According to an incident report, Ortiz woke his brother, wanting to know who changed the sheets on his bed. The brother told deputies that Ortiz struck him and made threats.
The brother said he left the house and called for help.

Ortiz was later arrested.
[[lorem ipsum]]
fearjunkee

Legend tells of an artifact that can grant a woman's wish... The Skull Heart. However, if she is impure of heart, her wish will be corrupted and she will be turned into an immensely powerful, twisted being of destruction... The Skullgirl.

A new Skullgirl has risen; who will defeat her and claim the Skull Heart?
Dollow

An original made by me, I hope this sounds good, and becomes a meme in our circles.

We are The Knights of the Plavsky Force,
Ever in search of Dennis's voice.

A man of Culture, a man of beer,
A man of the news who knows no fear.

We search far near any for clue who may hear,
In our search of Dennis Lone, a story we must hear.

Rejoice Rejoice

For Dennis Lone's voice,

Rejoice Rejoice

Our Cultured voice!

"You don't know anything about culture!"

- Dennis Lone
Agent Zero of Team Neo
Everywhere I have searched for peace and nowhere have I found it, except in a corner with a book
Dollow's Blog
Dollow's Twitter
YokozunaBulldozer

Its the Tryon3!
The most awesome gundam since transforming big rig semi-trailers from America!
Sora Tryon! Umi Tryon! Riku Tryon!
3 super robot beasts combine to form the pride of Osaka since Gundam X Maoh!
Yes the Tryon 3!
It is so awesome it made Kawaguchi go What The Fin Funnel!
Order your kit now and we will throw in a flock of Hi-Mocks for target practice!
LETS TRY ON!
Call now at 1-800-SHIN-GYO!!!
fearjunkee

And now, Gundamn Old Timey Theatre presents Duwang!

1. Get a feeling so complicated...
2. Who in FACE are you?!
3. When I was a kid, I saw Mona Lisa from my garmmar school art book...the first time I saw her, with hands on her knee...how do I say this...I had a boner.
4. He got so mad that he forgot what drawings are.
5. I AM THE FUCKING STRONG.
6. What a beautiful Duwang!

(I have either made Soul Bro's day or I have pissed him off royally. Can't wait to see which.)
(Note: the misspelling is intentional.)
Last edited by fearjunkee on Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:20 am, edited 3 times in total.
MCTDread

Good ole Classic

One thousand years ago, superstition and the sword ruled.
It was a time of darkness. It was a world of fear. It was the age of gargoyles.
Stone by day, warriors by night. We were betrayed by the humans we had sworn to protect, frozen in stone by a magic spell for a thousand years.
Now, here in Manhattan...the spell is broken. And we live again!
We are defenders of the night.
We are GARGOYLES!