Old Timey Drama Hour Submission Thread

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
YokozunaBulldozer

Re: Old Timey Drama Hour Submission Thread

Tonight Only!

It's Tomino VS Tomino!
The raging young condor of Sunrise steps up to settle the score with his future self to show the world there is only pain and suffering and war. Because war never ends!

Live from Odaiba it's celebrity deathmatch at its finest!
Showa Tomino VS Heisei Tomino!
Zambot VS King Gainer!
ZZ VS Brain Powerd!
Gundam VS Gundam!

Special commentators are Furuya Tohru and Ikeda Shuichi!
With Fukuda as the referee hoping that this time-bending bloodbath will be ending with understanding!

Who will win?
Who will live?

Pay Per View at its finest!
Dont miss it!
This! Is! Gundam Deathmatch!
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
AJQ32

(Just to increase Neo's robophobia I thought I'd post this old Toonami comercial for the Old Timey section.)
http://youtu.be/zwO9PSe-uG4

A mechanized army of circuitry and metal, cold and emotionless. Carry out tasks without concience.
Robots, thousands, programmed for destruction, March towards the future.
Mans greatest inventions, making the impossible possible, are no longer under our control.
This new breed of technology makes humanity obsolete.
Robots, thinking, acting on their own, begin their march toward domination.
These machines built by man, serve no one.
The Robots among us watching, waiting, calculate their new world order, their time is comming, they cannot be stopped.
With perfect weapons and superior inteligence robots rule this planet.
Let the fall of mankind give way to a new age.
YokozunaBulldozer

I'm Rex, founder of the Rex Kwon Do Self-Defense System.
After one week with me in my dojo, you'lle be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man.
Come down today for your free trial lesson!
fearjunkee

Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'hate' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant. For you. Hate. Hate.
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

Hang on for maximum mayhem, full-on fun and the wildest chase scenes ever put on film!

The action and comedy never stop when superstars Martin Lawrence and Will Smith reunite as out-of-control trash-talking buddy cops.

Bullets fly, cars crash, and laughs explode as they pursue a whacked-out drug lord from the streets of Miami to the barrios of Cuba.

But the real fireworks result when Lawrence discovers that playboy Smith is secretly romancing his sexy sister, Gabrielle Union.

Director (Sir) Michael Bay and producer Jerry Bruckheimer deliver a high-speed, high-octane blockbuster that will blow you away!

Source: Like you don't know.
The Equation of the Robot Apocalypse:

The Admiral + Flashlight = Dead Robo

B.A., M.A., PhD,
The Yoshiyuki Tomino School of Film.
"You draw'em, we kill'em!"

[email protected]

PSN/XBOX Live: NeoLorroke
Proteus

I'm Bane, yes, that's my name.
When you hear the name Bane I guarantee the pain.
I'm coming after you Bruce Wayne.
I'm stronger, smarter, and clinically insane.

I'm Bane, yes, that's my name.
Bruce Wayne and the Batman are totally the same.
I broke his back mortal combat smack,
then I cracked my '28 Krug champagne.

I'm Bane, yes, it's a shame.
I declare martial law and you all complain!
I laugh when you ask why I wear the mask.
I'll explain.

It's because I'm Bane, yes, that's my name.
You say it too much the name becomes inane.
Of course! Some think my plan lacks gain.
If you say it too my face I'll crash your plane.

Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLFAXvFYhsE
Last edited by Proteus on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
m121akuma

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of souls and swords, eternally retold.
Xaldron

"We have lost a hero to our glorious and noble cause, but does this foreshadow our defeat? No. It is a new beginning. Compared to Earth Federation the national resources of Zeon are less than one thirtieth of theirs. Despite this major difference, how is it that we have been able to fight the fight for so long? It is because our goal in this war is a righteous one. It’s been over fifty years since the elite of Earth, consumed by greed took control of the Earth Federation. We want our freedom. Never forget the times when the Federation has trampled us! We, the Principality of Zeon, have had a long and arduous struggle to achieve freedom for all citizens of our great nation. Our fight is sacred, our cause divine. My beloved brother, Garma Zabi, was sacrificed. Why? The war is at a stalemate. Perhaps many of you have become complacent. Such a lack of compassion is ---.

The Earth Federation has polluted our most cherished planet for their own greed. We must send them a message, but not composed of words. We have wasted too much time with words. We need action now. The earthside elite must be taught a strong lesson for their evil corruption. This is only the beginning of our war. We have been putting more and more money into our efforts towards making our military stronger than ever. The Earth Federation has done the same.

Many of your fathers and brothers have perished valiantly in the face of a contemptible enemy. We must never forget what the Federation has done to our people! My brother, Garma Zabi, has shown us these virtues through our own valiant sacrifice. By focusing our anger and sorrow, we are finally in a position where victory is within our grasp, and once again, our most cherished nation will flourish. Victory is the greatest tribute we can pay those who sacrifice their lives for us! Rise, our people, Rise! Take your sorrow, and turn it into anger! Zeon thirsts for the strength of its people! SIEG ZEON!"
YokozunaBulldozer

The year is 2XXX.
After the plavsky outbreak of 2014 the world has become a desolate wasteland where gunpla are rampant like wolves hunting down people as their prey.
Kendo equipment and tires of all sorts are now the primary means of protection.
But despite the tragedy some have banded to fend off the pestlike gunplas with their own.
Join The Maoh and his band of brothers Iori Rei, Mr.Sengoku, Kid Felini, Old Meijin, and annoying mascot Sazaki Junior as they wander through the rubbles to find revenge, love, freedom, and certainly not a understanding.
Coming soon to all major streaming services it is the Fist of Gunpla. GUNPLA SHOCK!
Flame-X

1. "I would like to direct this to the distinguished members of the panel. You lousy cork-suckers. You have violated my farging rights. Dis sum-of-a-batching country was founded so that the liberties of common patriotic citizens like me could not be taken away by a bunch of fargin iceholes... like yourselves. Thank you."

Source: Moroni from Johnny Dangerously

2. "Hi! I'm human! I eat food, and desire things! I'm in credit card debt and have a wife for whom I feel nothing!
When I am human, I will never ever think about the black void of nothingness that awaits me when I die, because that could take up a lot of my time!
Once I am human I will talk to you about things that are of little or no importance! I will avoid religion and politics because if we disagree, you will not like me any more!
I can't wait to become human! I'll take showers and tip waiters and get bruises and fold bedsheets and disappoint my loved ones and eat tacos!
If you are less fortunate than me, I will pity you! If you are more fortunate, I will secretly loathe you! Humanity!"

Edited for length.
Source: Mal The Robot from Borderlands 2

3. "Welcome to the Circle of Slaughter. Moxxi has reprogrammed me for tournament hosting and sexual innuendos. You could almost say she increased my HARD drive. Flirtatious eyebrow raise."

Source: Innuendobot 5000 from Borderlands 2
Last edited by Flame-X on Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
fearjunkee

I've got two for a Joker-themed double feature:

1. Ladies and Gentlemen, Hobos and Tramps, Cross-eyed mosquitoes and bowlegged ants. I come before you, to stand behind you, to tell you a story I know nothing about. One bright morning in the middle of the night two dead fellows stood up to fight. They stood back to back, facing each other, drew their swords and shot one another. If you don't believe my lie, it's true, ask the blind lady on the corner, she saw it too.

2. Ladies and Gentlemen! You've read about it in the papers! Now witness, before your very eyes, that most rare and tragic of nature's mistakes! I give you: the average man. Physically unremarkable, it instead possesses a deformed set of values. Notice the hideously bloated sense of humanity's importance. Also note the club-footed social conscience and the withered optimism. It's certainly not for the squeamish, is it? Most repulsive of all, are its frail and useless notions of order and sanity. If too much weight is placed upon them... they snap. How does it live, I hear you ask? How does this poor pathetic specimen survive in today's harsh and irrational environment? I'm afraid the sad answer is, "Not very well." Faced with the inescapable fact that human existence is mad, random, and pointless, one in eight of them crack up and go stark slavering buggo! Who can blame them? In a world as psychotic as this... any other response would be crazy!
The Fowl Sorcerous

There is unrest in the forest
There is trouble with the trees
For the maples want more sunlight
And the oaks ignore their pleas

The trouble with the maples
(And they're quite convinced they're right)
They say the oaks are just too lofty
And they grab up all the light
But the oaks can't help their feelings
If they like the way they're made
And they wonder why the maples
Can't be happy in their shade
[[lorem ipsum]]
Rodimus76

Snacky S'mores presents, "The March of War." Let's hear it for our boys in blue! President Clinton has called them to action, to fight the evil Canadian scourge. A full-scale attack has been launched on Toronto after the Canadians' last bombing, which took a horrible toll on the Arquette family.

For security measures, our great American government is rounding up all citizens that have any Canadian blood, and putting them into camps. All Canadian-American citizens are to report to one of these death camps right away. Did I say death camps? I meant happy camps, where you will eat the finest meals, have access to fabulous doctors, and be able to exercise regularly.

Meanwhile, the war criminals, Terrance and Phillip, are prepped for their execution. Their execution will take place during a fabulous USO show, with special guest celebrities, including Big Gay Al and Winona Ryder. Of course, the only way to see the USO show is to sign up for the army! So join the army and kill some Canadian scum, as we continue... "The March of War!"
Mekton GM

Soul Brown feel free to play this in the background.

kamen rider w op full: http://youtu.be/QTXKxD21-RI

"The villains who make this city cry will forever hear these words from us. NOW, COUNT UP YOUR SINS!!!"
The Great great great great great great great great grandfather of HOWARD MASON!!!!!!
Xbox Live Gamertag: Anubis214
YokozunaBulldozer

*Requesting this song as BGM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJd_0cZtcc4

<Cybertron Gossip>

Former Rodimus Prime Hot Rod has been spotted recently fighting with femme fatale Arcee. Witnesses say that the two were in a heated conversation for a decent 10 minutes that seemed like 10 solar cycles.
An acquaintance of the lovey dovey couple says that "Arcee is pissed cause Hot Rod will not settle down and she feels he is trying to avoid asking the million Earth dollar question. Open damn it, open! Stupid canned turbofox meat!" Another anonymous friend of the couple says that it is just love, and that it is no different from the time he fought those lousy sharkticons way back when.
The fate of this couple is still unknown yet friends and families wish Hot Rod would be honest and just tell Arcee he lost the engagement ring while fighting Decepticon leader Galvatron at the bar in a drunken rage over who spilled who's energon lager first.

From Cybertron News Network this is Soundwave. Signing off.
zero_the_masked_knight

The following is C-3PO's Soliloquy from William Shakespeare's Star Wars.

Please melt Neo's heart.

No heart within this golden breast doth beat
For only wires and circuit boards are here
Yet as I hear my master's dying screams
No heart is necessary for my grief.
A droid hath sadnesses, and hopes, and fears,
and each of these emotions have I felt
Since Master Luke appear'd and made me his.
No Master have I e'er respected so,
Thus at this moment grave I do declare:
There is no etiquette for shedding tears,
No protocol can e'er express my woe.
Seeing people for who they are; not who you think they are, not what you want them to be. Seeing someone unconditionally, without paranoia, without prejudice, without stereotypes, without fear...That's what "love" is.
"Love" is looking into a person's eyes and seeing a soul.
zero_the_masked_knight

More old cartoon network goodness

Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice. These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girls.
But, Professor Utonium accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction - CHEMICAL X

Thus, the Powerpuff Girls were born! Using their ultra superpowers, Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup have dedicated their lives to fighting crime and the forces of evil!

And once again, the day is saved! Thanks to the Powerpuff Girls!
Seeing people for who they are; not who you think they are, not what you want them to be. Seeing someone unconditionally, without paranoia, without prejudice, without stereotypes, without fear...That's what "love" is.
"Love" is looking into a person's eyes and seeing a soul.
Dayman

My father, Zeon Deikun, had made a request to Earth for autonomy for all space immigrants known as "spacenoids" but he was assassinated by the Zabi family. The Zabis called themselves the Principality of Zeon and launched a war of independence against the Earth! You know how it was to end, with the Zabis losing the war. Fine and well. But the Earth Federation forces had grown corrupt from within giving birth to rogue movements like the Titans and resulting in the brazen activities of Haman, who had falsely claimed to be a protector of the Zabi family. This history has made us all refugees!

I have come to believe that we must do everything to prevent war from happening again! This is the true purpose behind our operation to Axis onto Earth! As such, we will discipline those who continue to live on Earth and will eliminate the source of any wars in the Earth's sphere! Everyone! So that we may forge our own path and establish a government for the refugees. I ask you to lend me your great strength for just a little longer! When we've succeeded, I will be then to join my father, Zeon!
TheBeastAR

1:You will give the people of Earth, an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun. In time, they will help you accomplish...wonders.

2: The fragment of memory lost in the gap between life and death. Is it something which will point the way to spiritual awareness? The silver metallic gun cracked open, and my right arm metamorphosed. My past, my people, my mother...the moment I was reunited with everything I had ever protected, the light took Augusta. The Humanoid Typhoon, The $$60 Billion Man, Vash the Stampede. This is the beginning of my past. This is the end of my journey.
Proteus

1. And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

2. The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. THAT is why I am your king.

Source: Monty Python and The Holy Grail