Sp. 019 - Macross World 2012

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Soul Bro Ryu

Sp. 019 - Macross World 2012

Gundamn! @ MAHQ Special 019 - "Macross World 2012"
- Download Now!: 64 kbps - 107 min., 29 sec. (2:46:29) - 49.4 MB

Join the Conversation about this episode @ Gundamn.net!

Special Guest Host: Dollow Rlance

Segment Breakdown for this Episode:

01. Part One: "Macross World 2012! - The Event in Review"
Runtime: 0:00:00 - 0:40:14

02. Second Opinion Games (Podcast)
Runtime: 0:40:14 - 0:41:12

03. I Thought They Smelled Bad on the Outside (Podcast)
Runtime: 0:41:12 - 0:42:02

04. Part Two: "The Citizens of Macross! - Interviews with Attendees of MW 2012"
Runtime: 0:42:02 - 1:17:10

05. Anime Addicts Anonymous (Podcast)
Runtime: 1:17:10 - 1:17:53

06. "Dudes' Flight Out!" by Garma Strikes!
Runtime: 1:17:53 - 1:21:04

07. Pretentious Internet Theatre (Podcast)
Runtime: 1:21:04 - 1:21:31

08. Part Three: "Minmei Exposed - An Evening with Mari Iijima"
Runtime: 1:21:31 - 1:47:54

A wrap-up of the Macross World 2012 convention with Dollow Rlance & Soul Bro Ryu, interviews with attendees & the hosts of the event, and finally a performance from the voice of Minmei herself - Mari Iijima!

Looking for the pics that Dollow took while attending Macross World 2012? Visit the post for this episode at Gundamn.net and check them out! Many thanks to the event organizers, the MacrossWorld.com staff (@MacrossTweet on Twitter), the interview participants, Mari Iijima and, of course, Dollow Rlance himself for being in the mix and attending Macross World 2012 in order to bring this special to life! Make sure to follow him on Twitter @DollowR and thank him for his hard work and for being pure, uncut awesome!

After this episode, head on over to our YouTube Channel and check out uncensored conversations about absolute randomness from your favorite Gundamn hosts!

Ep. 112 - Extra Segments! (Very NSFW!)
- Part One: "Iron Man 3 & Comic Book Movies"
- Part Two: "The Wire"
- Part Three: "The Wire (con't.) & Heisenberg"

In-between segments, we sometimes have inspired off-topic and uncensored conversations about anything and everything. Now, they have a home on our YouTube channel! Subscribe to our Youtube channel @ http://www.YouTube.com/GundamnMAHQ and be on the lookout for more extra segments!

Even after all of that, you're still hankering for more Gundamn?! Well, catch us guest hosting on the following podcasts!
- Tomopop Ep. 40: "Gundam" (feat. Chris & Soul Bro Ryu) - iTunes
- Anime Addicts Anonymous Ep. 153: "Anime Inventions & Mobile Suit Gundam AGE" (feat. Soul Bro Ryu) - iTunes

Also, don't forget to participate in Gundamn Fan Chat! Organized by NastyNate, there are several ways that you can let him know that you want to be a part of the next session:

- Participate in the Gundamn Fan Chat Thread @ Mechatalk.net!
- Become a part of the Gundamn! @ MAHQ Facebook Group!

Make sure to peep their latest pow-wow below!
- Ep. 001 - Favorite Mecha Anime Relationships (The Premiere Episode!)
- Ep. 002 - Top 5 Mecha Final Battles (NEW! Feat. Soul Bro Ryu)

Want to ask us a question that could be played during a future episode? Call the MAHQ Google Voice Line @ 305-792-8324 and leave a question (or message) that's no longer than 4 minutes. Make sure that at the beginning you leave your NAME specify that your message is for "GUNDAMN! @ MAHQ" also! We're looking forward to hearing from the Gundamnation and answering your voicemails!

Peep these Podcasts & Videos also!:
- Chaos Theater: Sp. 003 - Hatercast feat. Austin Blake & Neo Lorrnoke! (Mechatalk Thread)
- Fighters Ready!: Ep. 006 - Open the Game! feat. Samantha Marchello & Scott Wachter of RPGamer.com! (FightersReady.net Thread)
- Shinjuku Station Fight Tube: Video Review - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Anime TV Series - Ep. 001 - "Dio the Destroyer"

Want to have your Gundamn-centric works featured in the next episode? Then, send in your creative entries for the next "Gundamnation Spotlight" to [email protected]!

Many thanks for listening!
Soul Bro Ryu
[email protected]

Peep the Websites!:
MAHQ.net - Gundamn.net - Gundamn! @ MechaTalk Forum - Previous Episodes - Chaos Theater - Chaos Theater @ Mechatalk Forum - Laplace's Box - Fighters Ready! - Level Nine - @MAHQDotNet - @GundamnAtMAHQ - Digg - Facebook group - Spill - iTunes - Main RSS Feed - Shinjuku Station Fight Tube! - Shinjuku Station At The Movies - MichaelBay.com: The Official Domain of His Bayness

Zune: zune://subscribe/?Gundamn=http://feeds.feedburner.com/Gundamn

[email protected]

Voicemail Hotline: 305-792-8324
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
Arbiter GUNDAM

Re: Sp. 019 - Macross World 2012

You promised me awesome and you have delivered.
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Varnis

Great Special guys...definitely had a hint of feels for the singing near the end, shame I couldn't be there, maybe next decade XD
What more can i say? That's the way things are!
kayone73

Here's a link with some photos I took at the Macross world con

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kayone73/s ... 843301006/
tHeWasTeDYouTh

the first time I saw anything Macross was when Toonami aired the series in the early 2000s

after that I got into Macross Plus and Zero and finally saw DYRL, good stuff,

kayone73 thanks for the link
YOU'RE MESHI
DAMNYOUYAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTOOOOOO!