The Hopers & Dreamers Corner with SBR

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
daigundam lagaan

Re: The Hopers & Dreamers Corner with SBR

Edit: YES!!!! MY FIRST ONE HAS A CHANCE OF COMING THOUGH!!!!!
I wish for FUNimation to re-release the original Eureka 7. I hate how I can't even pick up the Original series and I would have to settle with the NOT Sequel of Eureka Seven. This show moved me with its story and atmosphere, so all I really want is to see this show available again.

For something more unrealistic, since Crest/Banner of the Stars is being picked up by FUNimation as well, I wish for a full redub since the original dub was even WORSE than Macross 2's dub. If possible(but incredibly unlikely), have Brad Swaile voice Jinto with Chantal Strand as Lafiel.

For something that's stretching it to the max, I want a new series in the spirit of Build Fighters that also showcases Bandai's non-Gundam models. It would be fun seeing an MG Monkey D Luffy face off against the Zeta.
Last edited by daigundam lagaan on Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Still waiting on seeing those tears of time.
animalia

While we are talking about ridiculous things, how has Shenmue 3 not been mentioned?
Dollow

animalia wrote:While we are talking about ridiculous things, how has Shenmue 3 not been mentioned?
If you want Shenmue 3, just play Sleeping Dogs.
Agent Zero of Team Neo
Everywhere I have searched for peace and nowhere have I found it, except in a corner with a book
Dollow's Blog
Dollow's Twitter
The Fowl Sorcerous

Dollow wrote:
animalia wrote:While we are talking about ridiculous things, how has Shenmue 3 not been mentioned?
If you want Shenmue 3, just play Sleeping Dogs.
or any yakuza game.
[[lorem ipsum]]
YokozunaBulldozer

Just like how Patton summed up the Marvel world and Star Wars world, someone bravely takes the challenge to unify all mecha worlds into one epic tv show aka live action Super Robot Wars the drama. I hope and dream Midorikawa Hikaru does it since he has been a well known fan of the franchise. After a lengthy speech he finishes it off yelling PSYFLASH!!!!!!!! ..... and the whole place explodes.
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
tHeWasTeDYouTh

My hope and dream is that Gundam manga like Gundam Legacy, Gundam F90(Mars Zeon and Zebra Zone manga) Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: Space, To the End of a Flash, Kidou Senshi Gundam U.C. Hard Graph - Tetsu no Kanba, Gundam U.C. 0094 - Across The Sky, Gundam: Ecole du Ciel(finish it), Gundam Thunderbolt and Gundam Climax U.C. are released in America (for a long time I wanted Gundam The Origin to be released again in America and it came true unlike so many other hopers and dreamers)
YOU'RE MESHI
DAMNYOUYAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTOOOOOO!
Wellman

Hopefully, if enough people support Project X Zone, Namco Bandai will nut up and give Western gamers a shot of Super Robot Wars again. I mean at some point the licenses for the franchises they own has to run out right, I can't believe EVERY Super Robot/mecha program is locked up or they couldn't do another Original Generation?
YokozunaBulldozer wrote:Just like how Patton summed up the Marvel world and Star Wars world, someone bravely takes the challenge to unify all mecha worlds into one epic tv show aka live action Super Robot Wars the drama. I hope and dream Midorikawa Hikaru does it since he has been a well known fan of the franchise. After a lengthy speech he finishes it off yelling PSYFLASH!!!!!!!! ..... and the whole place explodes.
You are mad, just the unification of Gurren Lagann and GaoGaiGar alone in live action media would most likely destroy the Japanese entertainment industry leaving nothing but bad game shows.
YokozunaBulldozer

On Gundam's 40th anniversary a marathon special airs on Japanese television with ALL staff and cast members From ALL shows participating. Tomino will be given a special pardon by driving in a Core fighter themed Go Kart as he taunts everyone. Commentary will be done by Furuya Tohru and Ikeda Shuichi respectively. Last but not least, protagonist voice actors will have to say their famous lines to get water during their run.
blackcomet1224

My hope and dream is that pacific rim being shown in japan that it will popular enough to appear in SRW. Not only that but we get an srw game that has only pacific rim and OG(ps2),OG Gaiden(ps2),OG2(ps3) characters so it can be released in america with FEATURING "PACIFIC RIM" stamped on the front. I believe that pacific rim plot will work well with srw have the portal in the pacific be a doorway the OG universe and that the Kaiju are dimensional beast, or Einest being pushed back from that universe. Maybe have the jeagers be reversed engineered from the a mecha that came the OG universe.
Ill take an army of clone troopers over storm troopers anyday, because one can aim and the other can not. Also i like t shape visors.
YokozunaBulldozer

Desperado cameo on Gundam Build Fighters with Dique lookalike on the helm. Unfortunately he will forfeit due to a troubled stomach. Oopsie! Gotta go poopsie!
Last edited by YokozunaBulldozer on Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Arbiter GUNDAM

MY HOPE AND DREAM is that Chris and Eric Keith (or Crestborne or E33GM@N or whatever you're calling yourself today me boyo) will have the most epic G-Saviour Throwdown EVER. And General Hate or Monsieur Bill Whipton can be the ref and Soul Bro and Neo can eat the popcorn. :)

Shiny?
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Silver_August

My hope was inspired by the Gundamn crew's segment in the last episode (ep. 127) on Gundam The Origin Vol. 2

My hope is that one day we get to hear (or maybe even see) any or all of the Gundamn crew karaoke the original Mobile Suit Gundam theme.

Alcohol is allowed if needed but you can't Harrison Ford it.
Furious Rodimus

Here is my humble hope and dream: A Transformers series written by current comic writer James Roberts and animated by an anime company in the Gundam anime style (not whatever it was we got in Energon/Cybertron). Proceed to shatter this humble dream.

Edit: I forgot with designs by Hajime Katoki.
It's the stronger who create the weaker!

I am the (Color) (Object/Natural Element), Ace of (Organization) Fear Me!
zero_the_masked_knight

My Hope and Dream is a song request: I hope and dream that in his next appearance, the General will sing This Song. Please?.
Seeing people for who they are; not who you think they are, not what you want them to be. Seeing someone unconditionally, without paranoia, without prejudice, without stereotypes, without fear...That's what "love" is.
"Love" is looking into a person's eyes and seeing a soul.
Robolizard222

My hope and dream is to see all the other hopers and dreamers go burn from a ....jk, jk. My real dream is to see Chris and Dennis have a drinking contest.

- P.S. Soulbro don't tell Chris my bets are on Dennis winning.
People ask me if I'm a cat or a dog person. I'm actually a dog person. They taste better.
HighestMetal

My dream is that one day we get a gundam game thats just like battlefield to be released in the US and not end up like operation: troy. also a Patlabor game that plays along the lines of Crackdown would be cool to play. how ever I do understand that both of these would more than likely never happen
"If your not into podcasting to piss people off, then your not in it for the right reason" - Chris
Mekton GM

I'm going to keep my hope and dream embeded in reality.

I hope since Legendary has the film rights to both Pacific Rim and Godzilla and IDW Comics has the licenses for the comic books for both that we'll get a crossover comic where the Jaegers face off against the Kaiju from the Rift but also the ones from the classic Godzilla franchise including Big-G himself.

I'm sure the writers could find a way to get the two settings to work, and I'd love to see Gypsy Danger face Godzilla and then have to face a much larger threat from another monster forcing the two to work togeather.
Last edited by Mekton GM on Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Great great great great great great great great grandfather of HOWARD MASON!!!!!!
Xbox Live Gamertag: Anubis214
project 5

my hope and dream to have dary gerald and clarissa form the anime world order podcast on gundamn as guest.
Dayman

I have two hopes and dreams. The first is that the Gundamn crew hosts a tournament that features all of Soul Bro's men. The activities would consist of who can cry the most, who has the most wasted potential, and who's the best pizza delivery man. To make the ratings system fair and unbiased, Soul Bro can't be a judge. The winner would get a signed Blu-ray copy of G-Saviour that features a commentary with Chris, Neo, Soul Bro, and Peter. The runner up would get to spend the day with Jabman and marathon all of Destiny. May the odds never be in your favor.

My other hope and dream is that SoulBro becomes Mark Hamill's replacement as the voice of the Joker. He's certainly got the laugh down.
Last edited by Dayman on Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Furious Rodimus

My hope and dream is that no Hollywood or music executive ever looks at the Robotech Macross Saga and thinks "Hey, a live-action Macross Saga movie would be a great vehicle for my aging/irrelevant/brand new pop star to reach a new audience."

Edited for clarity.
It's the stronger who create the weaker!

I am the (Color) (Object/Natural Element), Ace of (Organization) Fear Me!