The Hopers & Dreamers Corner with SBR

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
yazi88

Re: The Hopers & Dreamers Corner with SBR

1. Strange Brew 2 with Rick Moranis and Dave Thomas reuniting to co-direct the movie.

2. End Uwe Bul's movie making career, or anything involving "entertainment".
Last edited by yazi88 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
AJQ32

My hope and dream is that Gundam SEED Destiny gets recognized as the masterpiece it is and will no longer get all the hate it currently gets.

(Alright Jabman I've done what you asked. Now please release my family!)
YokozunaBulldozer

Celebrity deathmatch-style Tomino VS Gundam voice actors olympics. Because he is old and the only one on his side he gets to do things riding the Kuratas.
Last edited by YokozunaBulldozer on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
eanetdude

My hope and dream is that the glitches on this forum get fixed so that my six years of posts rise above 33 and I no longer remain a Cardboard Leo Ace.
Xaldron

I have a dream that Shia LaBeouf and Rosie Huntington will have a cameo in Transformers Age of Extinction. And in this scene Sam and Carly will be seen with their toddler Daniel.
Darkhound Noir

With Disney now owning all things Star Wars, would it be too much to ask for a series (live action or animated) of the Rogue Squadron?
blackcomet1224

My hope and dream is that capcom stop mistreating megaman, and make another megaman game that is not a nostalgia maker. specifically a megaman x9(there's even a petition/forum for it), megaman online and megaman ZX 3.(dont care about legends) I know one way to make this dream closer to reality. (begs on hands and knees)Please street fighter fans(soulbro) I'm begging you stop buying the same game over and over again stop rewarding bad behavior stop being the battered wife of capcom.
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... g(dreaming for this game since middle school.)
Ill take an army of clone troopers over storm troopers anyday, because one can aim and the other can not. Also i like t shape visors.
Furious Rodimus

I have more than a hope, I have more than a dream. I have a plan.

It has become clear to me that the only way to save Gundam in America is to destroy Gundam in America.

It is time for Sunrise to team up with the CW, America's home of angsty, pretty people, and bring Live-Action Gundam Wing to life. This is a perfect combination: The Angstiest of all Gundam shows teamed with the Angiest of all TV Networks. Cast a number of no-name angsty, pretty people, lay the romance on heavily, and keep the Gundam battles within budget and there you have the perfect plan for saving Gundam in America.

My second hope/dream is that all those fans who are so whiny (as opposed to critical) of different franchises would get off their butts, do their time, enter the industry and bring us their vision of the franchise so that we can be "blessed" with their perfect vision of the franchise.
It's the stronger who create the weaker!

I am the (Color) (Object/Natural Element), Ace of (Organization) Fear Me!
YokozunaBulldozer

Upon his retirement, Obari Masami builds the official Yuusha Kenpo School or Brave Sword Arts School where every kata starts with the Sunrise Dachi, or THAT POSE almost every mecha drawn by Obari does, perfected by Great Exkaiser, Great Fighbird, Great Mightgaine, Fire Dagwon, Sword Impulse Gundam, and most recently, Gundam X Maoh to name a few.

Click below for reference:

http://blog-imgs-54.fc2.com/d/a/r/daruk ... 110b4b.jpg
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
kayone73

I normally like seeing people's unrealistic hopes & dreams crushed as much as the next guy, but now I've developed a nagging wishlist hope:

Char's Counterattack be reanimated and the story maybe even retooled in the spirit of the new Evangelion Quadrology films and Zeta Gundam movies. As epic as the original film was, the animation is getting close to 30 years old and to me, hasn't been holding up well to the test of time.

- Make is closer to a full 2 hr movie
- give it the latest state of the art animation
- rewrite the plot/script to help avoid some of the weird and jarring editing that bothered me in the original film
- give even a short 5 min prologue explaining events of the 2nd Neo Zeon conflict leading up to where the film starts
- update the designs of the Nu Gundam and Sazabi to match the new Version Katoki gunpla kits that have been released and retcon the incorporation of a more primitive, expandable psychoframe in both suits as they appear in the new model kits, to give it more tie in to the current Unicorn OVA series
- and do something to rewrite the characters of Quess and Hathaway to make them both LESS annoying

BUT leave the final fate of Amuro & Char just as ambiguous as it was originally so we can have raging fanboys continue to pointlessly argue wether they are dead or alive.
Arbiter GUNDAM

My hope and dream for today is that Monsieur Bill Whipton and The General join the cast of Gundamn! full time. :)

And I would also like Evil Soul Bro to reappear.
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
faizdanyal

My hope is more focused towards Valvrave the Liberator. With many Anime fans who felt angered and dissapointed on Valvrave's questionable ending,full of plot holes and unanswered questions,I'm hoping for Valvrave to appear in any Super Robot Wars game and treat the story like what Super Robot Wars Z did with Gundam Seed Destiny. More plot-focus and all the unnecessary plot hole problems solved! Or do a special OVA or a surprise 3rd Season to hopefully finalize the story without igniting rage towards fans watching Valvrave till the end.