TFtF Discussion Thread #3

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
The Loser Villain

Re: TFtF Discussion Thread #3

Fritz Ashlyn wrote: AEUG
Rick Archer - 2 Hizack [Weeks] [Aaron Faraday]
I didn't know I got shot down? What that Hi-Zack in the Buxoro hangar then? Its a phantom Hi-Zack!!!!
"Kamille, if it wasn't for you...." Jerid's last words

"You bastard... You don't get it! I'm... I'm special! I'm famous! I'm the king of mock battles!" Patrick
Fritz Ashlyn

:?

Any mistakes can be attributed to Red. Just assume it's his fault.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Attomoku

What's Pan doing with 4 kills? Doesn't friendly fire count as -1? :mrgreen:
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
Fritz Ashlyn

That's why I said "enemy units shot down". Pan shot down 5 people total. :P
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Attomoku

Touche on your technicality :roll:
IAN: (Shaking fist up at sky in a storm of GN particles) Science does not WORK this way, Setsuna!!!
Lans

Fritz Ashlyn wrote:I'll hand out promotions when I post the new rosters for the next arc.
Hey, merits should not be given based on kills alone. For example, poor Ens. Bernard Korbel is losing his eye sight when stopping the Buxoro from slaughtering the New Yark Team. The fleet ought to give him at least a purple heart and a brand new eye patch. :lol:

Edit: I'll post Cara Shiranui soon. Need lots of edit from my rough sketches weeks ago.
Fritz Ashlyn

I'm glad you feel that way, because I'm not basing promotions on kills. I guess I should have put more space between the kill chart and that addendum.

If rank were based on kills, Fritz would have just made ensign.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Lans

Help, I have this urge to make Cara shoot Pan outright when she sees him on the Kirov hangar. But then again, I'm pretty sure Pan would come out alive. His vitality point is beyond me comprehension. :shock:
Wedge14

The secret to Pan's vitality point is the sideburns. :wink:

Now the dervish needs to send a rescue team to save the testosterone fueled murdermachine. Oh wait...they think he's dead. :oops:
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
King Monkey

Wedge14 wrote:Oh wait...they think he's dead. :oops:
Think...hope...same diff...
Yep...That's Texas in a nutshell. Why just say "f**k you" when you can put it on a flag?

Want to play an Avenger or Spider-man? Come to Marvel 972: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Marvel_Eart ... hp?act=idx
Cybaster

Technically, the Titans have four more kills from the old Delta Team --- Gill killed two pilots (Bruce and Campbell) from the Gela/Thunderchild team in Episode 14, and Samantha and Shin killed the other two.

And Fritz also killed a Marasai (Mercedes Ritter).
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
mcred23

Technically, almost everyone has more kills, but we are far too lazy to do a count of all of them from the other battles. 8)

Plus, we are still missing posts. :cry:
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
wonton bob

Cybaster wrote:Gill killed two pilots (Bruce and Campbell) from the Gela/Thunderchild team in Episode 14, and Samantha and Shin killed the other two.
I wonder whatever happened to those guys..
:|
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
Wedge14

That kill count for was the last battle. If we did a total kill count I think pan would be in the high teens.

and yeah...whatever happened to those guys...
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Fritz Ashlyn

Yeah Cyb, whatever happened to those guys?

How you uh, how you comin' on that one-shot you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of files there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big story you've been working on for a couple months? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? (voice getting higher pitched) Yea, talking about that months ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? (voice returns to normal) No, no, you deserve some time off.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Cybaster

Fritz Ashlyn wrote:Yeah Cyb, whatever happened to those guys?

How you uh, how you comin' on that one-shot you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of files there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big story you've been working on for a couple months? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? (voice getting higher pitched) Yea, talking about that months ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? (voice returns to normal) No, no, you deserve some time off.
Hey, you should know by now how long-winded my writing is, even in TARRRPG --- even back in the days of the old MAHQ Boards you and others were groaning and slapping your foreheads on how excessively long my posts are. <_<

Seriously, with a number of outstanding action items requiring my attention in that RPG, I've put the one-shot on temporary hold. For now. It is not forgotten, however. >_>
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Lans

You know, I'm a bit sad about Cardi song thread... As if there's no better way to summon Cardi.

Maybe it is better to use the Zimbabwe Dollar and send him a Canada flag via mail. That should power up his depleted pedo power level.

Edit: I changed my mind. Cybast's song is awesome in its own way.
Fritz Ashlyn

So here's basically how this arc is going to end -

In-game it's late on January 18, 0088 - this arc will end very late on the 19th. However, because things are coming to a head and we're going into the last arc, we will not be skipping ahead a huge amount of time. The final arc will start around noon on the 21st.

That means the AEUG will be freshly docked in Amman when the final arc begins, and Echo and the Bindra will still be in transit to L3. In other words, I would suggest all members be mindful of the ~36 hour jump so that any interaction is not needlessly cut short.

As always I'm still taking questions 24/7.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots

Lans

I hope they know about the hyperinflation.
Xvlai

I will be on Vacation from today until the 17th. Dont go firing Gryps without me.