AGCP: Redux Chapter 2: Lunar conflict

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Sume Gai

"ah weapons, where this baby gets really interesting. It has a VARIS which is like a beam rifle in most ways and twin MVS which are swords that vibrate at high speed along with four Slash Harkens which are a lot like grappling hooks, and as for defenses it's got a pair pf powerful shields on it's forearms called Blaze Luminous."

Gai looked at Kyle and said "If we get some spare time I could let you give it a try."
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

"I like the SAGA. Its what Rambo would pilot if he was in Gundam 00" -Kylern
Kylern

"Thanks for the offer but I have an ever better idea. How about we have a duel in the future. Me vs you since our machines are both from different dimensions." He gave a different offer because he was more interested in its abilities over his own. His machine lacked real melee weapons but that was the only disadvantage he had. But he could easily make up for that by using his speed, flight, and other goodies against him. Plus if he wasn't mistaken his machine ran on a more powerful set of reactors and would probably last longer on the battlefield.
When the books are written will we be on the right side of history?
Totally Awesome Random Robot RPG
Sume Gai

'land vs air huh, why not' Gai thought

"sure why not." Gai offered his hand to seal the deal
"If You are a man you'll do what's important before you grieve" -Captain Harlock

Kylern

Taking the hand he shook with a smile. They were going to have an old fashion throw down in the future and it was going to be fun. And once the shake was done he placed his hands behind his head and gave a small yawn.

"How about we wait until we are somewhere friendly before doing this? You never know when Fandom will make its move again." He stated this while thinking of what weapon layout he should use.
Sume Gai

Gai smiled "obviously, and if you reconsider feel free to drop out"

he had began thinking of what threats the AVF could pose

"and before I forget, I have to compliment your choice of paint job"

Kylern

"Paint job? Oh its just the Macross 25th Anniversary model. Though black always makes things look cooler from what I've heard." He finished before giving a small wave and then leaving. He didn't know where he was going but he was going somewhere for now to kill time. Then he would move on to mess with something else.

-Somewhere in the Southeastern North America-

A white figure stepped out of a forest somewhere in old Georgia. Its mission was to break Federation grip over this area and prevent the Gundams from reaching allied forces. GN particals had protected the unit from enemy sensors until it decided to show itself to them. This was the Gundam Astrea and its pilot Kayla Ryder. It was armed with the Prototype GN sword and a large but powerful GN launcher.

In its way were a few of the Federation's GM type mobile suits. She hadn't run into the new Long Daggers yet or even the MP Dynamas but that was alright. She wanted to kill something and these guys would suffice. "May your souls rest in peace..." She whispered as the GN launcher was brought up and beam partical started to flow into the barrel. The enemy MS started to charge with their beam sabers out but the lead unit didn't get very far. Instead a thick stream of particle energy was fired from the launcher and the unit was peeled back on impact. Then as it ripped inside out it exploded in a hellish fury as its reactor went up severally damaging the other two units that had been with it.

The Astrea stood there unharmed as its GN barrier protected it from the nuclear explosion. She had just destroyed three units with one shot and it made her happy. No effort at all... Now to find another target...