Round 2 Fight 9 Neo Trinidad and Tobago vs Neo Scotland

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
artmaster079

"I know" replied Amir through clenched teeth, as he suprised the Claymore with a left hook, stunning the pilot.

"Masquerader Dance!!!!!" he yelled. The Cane Stick stored in the holder on the Calypso's rear skirt armor immediately popped out. Taking it, he fully extends it with a press of a button and smashes the Claymore's head. Activating his thrusters, he spins around a few times, inflicting precise damage to the Claymore.

As he came to a stop, his back was to the Claymore Gundam, but he wasn't concerned about being attacked. He simply stood there, the pain of the Calypso's servered right hand radiating throughout his body.

"Fuck... I need more winning strategies that involve less pain...." he thought painfully.
**Member of Mecha Talk since June 2006**

"Pride goeth before destruction, and a haughty heart before a fall..."

Alexander had thought himself the victor when he disarmed the Calypso Gundam... and he had let down his guard because of it.

Beaten to death with a stick by a one-handed Gundam... not the best way to go. He knew it would take a while to live down the indignity of this defeat, and he suspected that his performance here, combined with the fact that his last match was, quite frankly, a fluke, might start spreading rumors that he wasn't such a capable fighter after all...

But he was thinking fatalistically. He knew that was no way to go about things. If he was disgraced here, he would just have to make sure to make his next fight... his next win... a spectacular one. One which would leave no doubts in anyone's mind about his skill...

Jenny's voice suddenly blared over his radio.

"Och! Do ye ken how hard it is to rebuild a head? And ye've ruined yer armor again, tew! If'n ye keep this up, Ah maht jest see how Ah'd fare with the Irish team! Our fighter won this round, ye know!"

"Ireland's fighter is a drunken babblin' juvenile bampot, woman! Dinnae ever compare me to him! There are other mechanics in Scotland, ye know!"

Knowing that the two would continue yelling at each other for hours if allowed to continue, Moira reached over and switched off Jenny's radio with a sigh.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Wingnut

'He's not going to be able to live that one down very easily.'
"This match is now over. The winner is Amir Ali Khan and the Calypso Gundam!
Crews may now retrieve their Gundams and fighters."
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Cardi Doorl

Match Result: Neo Trinidad and Tobago wins
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!