TFtF Discussion Thread #2

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
ORegan

O'Regan is back, slightly, so is the battle over or can I RP something to still allow myself to be attacking peoples despite my character's absence?
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
wonton bob

It hasn't even started. Since you last post that you couldn't be back till now it hasn't moved.
"War is some crazy sh**" - alexander the great
ORegan

wonton bob wrote:It hasn't even started. Since you last post that you couldn't be back till now it hasn't moved.
So no one is fighting each other at all?
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Fritz Ashlyn

wonton bob wrote:It hasn't even started. Since you last post that you couldn't be back till now it hasn't moved.
I'm not sure what you're talking about. We're smack dab in the middle of a battle right now.

ORegan, Miller is defending the Kirov at the moment, so feel free to post.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Fritz Ashlyn

I'll post tomorrow (the 10th). Sorry about the delays and whatnot; I've been a little busy.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Psyden

SORRY FOR MY ABSENCE.

I do have a good reason, however.

At 12:12 PM CST on Wednesday, July 9th, 2008, I official became an Uncle! I have spent the last few days in a hotel in San Antonio, visiting my Sister, Brother-in-Law, and brand new Niece!

I returned yesterday, but left for Austin at 9:00 AM this morning for a staff meeting for Ikki-Con 3 (if any of ya'll happen to be in Austin in February of next year, I'll be the Lt. for Exhibitor's Hall). I'm back, and thankfully there hasn't been too much activity, so it shouldn't take too long for me to catch up. I'll have a post for all of my characters latter tomorrow. I've been a might busy as of late, but I think I finally got my head on straight.

If Love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?
mcred23

Yeah, that is a pretty good reason. :wink:
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Cybaster

Feeling really sick. Can't talk much. Won't be in for next 3-4 days, sorry. x_X
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
hellbore

Sorry for not posting much. It's hard to RP when your doing nothing on the bridge of a ship during an MS battle.
Lans

Actually since Jeriden Kai is officially KIA, Trask is no longer a reserve pilot. If the skipper permitted, you could have Trask to check the Nemo condition.
Gambit01

Apologies for MY absence; I've just been really busy lately, and with a test looming in two days, it will only get busier until then.
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
The Loser Villain

Posted today, not sure what time it is back home, but its like almost noon in Madrid.
"Kamille, if it wasn't for you...." Jerid's last words

"You bastard... You don't get it! I'm... I'm special! I'm famous! I'm the king of mock battles!" Patrick
King Monkey

My brother is coming into town next week, so chances are, I won't get to a computer.

No one do anything until I get back! I don't want to have too much to read.
Yep...That's Texas in a nutshell. Why just say "f**k you" when you can put it on a flag?

Want to play an Avenger or Spider-man? Come to Marvel 972: http://z10.invisionfree.com/Marvel_Eart ... hp?act=idx
mcred23

King Monkey wrote:No one do anything until I get back! I don't want to have too much to read.
Now now, while we have officially recognized nepotism as great, it won't give you that kind of pull/luck. 8)

Nimbus_Schterzen

i'm waiting approval for my character.

being a mechanic while waiting a slot to be battle pilot.
mcred23

It isn't approved yet. If and when we (Meaning the RPG Trinary) do approve the profile, we will do so in the Sign-Up thread. Besides, odds are, even after you are approved, you won't be allowed to RP until we can introduce your character into the story (Which may require you to wait some time).

Nimbus_Schterzen

mcred23 wrote:It isn't approved yet. If and when we (Meaning the RPG Trinary) do approve the profile, we will do so in the Sign-Up thread. Besides, odds are, even after you are approved, you won't be allowed to RP until we can introduce your character into the story (Which may require you to wait some time).
who will approve my character? you or fritz?

is my character will be introduced in the next chapter or in this present chapter?

EDIT : can i be a mechanic while waiting empty slot to be a pilot? just to make another activity until i can go outside and war.
Last edited by Nimbus_Schterzen on Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
mcred23

Nimbus_Schterzen wrote:who will approve my character? you or fritz?
One of us, either myself, Fritz, or Cardi, will edit in the usual "Character Approved. Assignment: Whatever" if we do approve it. However, the three of us have yet to get a chance to discuss your character (Make sure the three of us are fine with it, determine which ship he'll be on, his rank, things like that), so we'll try to get back to you (And hopefully, approve the character) by the end of the weekend.
Nimbus_Schterzen wrote:is my character will be introduced in the next chapter or in this present chapter?
Again, something else we need to discuss, however, the odds are highly in favor of your character not appearing until the next arc begins.

Nimbus_Schterzen

mcred23 wrote:
Nimbus_Schterzen wrote:who will approve my character? you or fritz?
One of us, either myself, Fritz, or Cardi, will edit in the usual "Character Approved. Assignment: Whatever" if we do approve it. However, the three of us have yet to get a chance to discuss your character (Make sure the three of us are fine with it, determine which ship he'll be on, his rank, things like that), so we'll try to get back to you (And hopefully, approve the character) by the end of the weekend.
Nimbus_Schterzen wrote:is my character will be introduced in the next chapter or in this present chapter?
Again, something else we need to discuss, however, the odds are highly in favor of your character not appearing until the next arc begins.
ok,i will wait.

thanks for the info.
Lans

About the joining thing. I joined and approved late November last year and the first post is on late February, it's more toward my bad luck since it's probably one of the longest arc in the RP. You should be luckier than me. In the meantime you could build your character and his background story, add one or more to his personalities and stuffs.

For my RP waiting time (three months), I still blame... Well, I couldn't blame Cardi, he's innocent and he's a Teeh-tans too. Fritz is a Texas-ians and no one mess with Texas. What’s left is only Red or the mono-eyed zeonic space walking piranhas. Contrary to popular belief; Red, I choose you (Pokemon style)! :mrgreen:

What? Yes, I'm bored. Got to joke around with Red once in a while you know.

Mod Edit (Red): Yeah, I'm not letting you have tiny text. You haven't earned it yet. :twisted: