O’Malley’s: Gundam Fighter’s welcome (Bar thread)

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
ORegan

Sean watched as the Scottish lady left. It was then that he suddenly realized that Boris was still in the room.

"Sorry about that, The Scotch people don't know enough to mind there own buisness there do they?"
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Wedge14

During the argument Boris was making a rather slow stealthy attempt at leaving unnoticed. He would of gotten out of there two if he hadn't bumped into a table. The young Neo Irishman had picked him out of his escape rather quickly. Boris tried to hide his frustration but the ol' codger couldn't think of an excuse old age hadn't effected his bones yet, but it was sure taking a damper on his lie my way out of awkward situations ability.

"Erhmm heem Yes?" Was all he could muster standing awkwardly near the doorway.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
Gambit01

Michael just continued to look like a puppy until Dieter had backed off. Then with an amused sigh, took a seat in front of Ning.

"I see you're still doing your best to make friends," Michael said with amusement. It was then the rediculousness of the whole situation had hit him.

His mouth quirked; his belly shook. Finally, he gave into quiet, yet polite laughter.

"'Lo-lovely looking man'!!" He managed to wease out before resuming laughter.
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
EZero8

--Chase Lee--
--Neo China--

Chase facepalmed when yet another egotrip went away. Seems like Neo Hong Kong and Neo Germany seem to have alot of issues with keeping the peace; afterall, they had both been involved in the first shouting match over in DC many days ago.

Finishing his beer, he pays the tab and prepares to duck out again. What he needed now was some sleep, and he hoped to get some before he gets irritated.

But just as he left... something caught his eye.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Ziryab

"That's sweet of you Dieter," Ning's hand gripped onto the edge of her chair. Suddenly her legs kicked out unto either side of her, feet slammed into the backs of the two chairs at either side of her and scooted from under the table.

"Why don't you and your little woman have a seat," though with Michael sitting across from Ning the two (who she assumed love-birds if not his fangirl) would have to sit across from one another as well.

Meh, he probably scored points with the little woman for backing down. Doesn't make me wonder any about his likely penchant for wanting to fight a woman though... Thinking to herself.

Ning was torn but she smirked nonetheless. The lips on one side of her mouth rising and opening. Shyly showing the bright whites of her teeth.

Part of her was hoping for a brief demonstration bout between Neo Germany and Neo Vatican. Maybe a full scale brawl to sit back and watch like in the movies. Especially the movies from the west made. A room full of martial artists, in one sense of another going at it, would certainly be more entertaining than a bunch of throw away bar toughs fighting a main character or two.

She could have imagined it now in her head, with Dieter ranging at Michael while Michael tried to avoid his blows as best he could in his state. Let alone defend himself.

"As best as one chooses to amongst this crowd," she replied to Michael.
Hmm. Luke, this Gundam reminds me of a puzzle.

Steam ID: MediumPunch
3DS FC: 0189 9106 6003
EZero8

--Chase Lee--
--Neo China--

"Intresting..." Chase muttered to himself. A newspaper was on a table near him, with a very intriguing cover. THE SCOOP ON ALL GUNDAM FIGHTERS AND THEN SOME! Very interesting indeed. Why it was sitting in a bar of all places though remained unclear.

Picking up the paper, he began flipping though it. He wanted to see if he could find anything interesting... or at least something to give him a brief chuckle. The media always have means to make ridiculous stories from any leads they are given.
What he managed to scan was nothing more than garbage though. There was this insanely long article on two fighters being caught kissing during the first week... some Sven Dykstra and Cheoco... somebody. More interesting stuff included some made-up crap on the Corsair State and whatnot. News on people like a Neo Vatican fighter who looks like a girl and insane guys like that Irish Fighter. Articles on Neo Germany and Neo Russia's fighters being... hmm...

Chase tossed away the newspaper and headed out the door. For a newspaper, it hardly had any actual news besides the current standings for the fights. Nothing to really chuckle about... shame. Looks like the media fails once again at making a good story.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
ORegan

(oops kinda left you in limbo wedge, forgiveness *begs* )

"Oh so now ya gonna leave for wha..."

At that point the intercom rang.

Whoever: Paging Doctor Fine, Doctor Howard, Doctor Fine

in the background you can hear the faint songs of someone yelling "Hey who the hell are you?" as well as some sounds of struggling. Afterwards it seems someone with a bit more speaking abilites came on.

someone else: Pardon the interruption, would Gundam Fighter Sean O'Regan please report to his ship, you are departing for your next gundam fight.

"a'right I guess I should be ****** going, see ya later Russia"

Sean made his way out of the dining hall and up to the Blarneystone grabbing the head tech by the collar he said " Is the gundam ready!"

Tech: Yyyes sir, we replaced the head and all is funtional.

with that, the captain of the ship undocked and made way for South Dakota.

[leaving for Gundam fight]
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Fritz Ashlyn

- Dieter Mayers - Neo Germany -

"That's sweet of you Dieter,” Ning said before kicking chairs out for him and Cerise. "Why don't you and your little woman have a seat," she smiled. Dieter gave it the briefest of brief consideration before his lip curled a bit and he responded, “No thank you. I’d rather not sit next to, uh, him,” dismissively gesturing at Michael. He grabbed Cerise by the waist and turned for the door. Dieter turned his head as they made for the exit and gave Michael the parting shot, “Normally I don’t hit women, but since you’re a Gundam Fighter I’ll have to make an exception,”.

A few moments later, in an area where the various nations’ transports were connected to O’Malley’s by docking tubes and enclosed walkways, Dieter slowed down and began examining the exit of each one. “Scheißer...” he muttered angrily as he came to a stop between two particular walkways. As much as VW had drilled into him the need to eliminate Zedrich, they had neglected to give him a refreshment course in ‘flags of the world’. “Why does everyone have to use blue and red on their damned flags?” he mumbled as he gave both another look, as if one had ‘NEO LIECHTENSTEIN’ stitched on it if you leaned in close enough.

After a few moments of angry silence and contemplation, he shrugged, cursed, spat and tossed a small device into the tunnel on his right. Without further thought, he laughed malevolently as he and Cerise made their way back to the Neo German zeppelin. The device Dieter had chucked slid across Neo Holland’s tunnel and came to a stop against the wall in a dimly lit spot. Anybody walking past it back to their transport would never notice it. Too bad it was meant for Zedrich Zeppelin.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Wedge14

Dietar's bomb clanked and chattered down a long pipe. On it's travels through the pipe it only saw darkness. Traveling towards the light and coming to the end of its long journey it landed in the engine room of the Neo-Holland transport craft.

A few moments later up there was a loud explosion that sent off a chain reaction. The Neo Holland ship's rear section suddenly burst into flames that sent shrapnel flying towards O'Malley's the section holding the Ship in place was torn to pieces O'malley's was no longer connected to the culprit exploding ship.

The ship was sent hurdling towards the ground and exploded once again as it soon hit.

The landing ramp was covered in wreckage from the ship. O'malley's was okay for the most part but this docking section was thoroughly destroyed and partially on fire.

The staff inside panicked as there wasn't a fire officer on board.

EZero8

--Chase Lee--
--Neo China--

Chase was about to enter Neo China's ship when everything started shaking. An explosion could be heard somewhere behind him. Turning around, he could see the resulting blast.

"A bomb...?" he says, eyes narrowing. Obivously someone purposely planted one somewhere in O'Malley's. He could see scraps of metal from what used to be Neo Holland's transport craft.

"As if my day already wasnt bad enough," Chase muttered as he began to walk back towards the site. He was curious.
Wedge14

(OOC: I was just giving someone the chance to investigate the accident before stuff happened.)

Suddenly a helicopter was heard in the distance. It was the fire crews. Dangerously close to chase lee they started blasting the fire and O'malleys with their powerful hoses. The fire was quickly dealt with and rescue operators quickly hit the ground and went straight for the wreckage.

Down below rescue crews did their best to help everyone aboard the Neo Holland ship and people who were hurt in the accident.

On the ship platform the rescue workers found someone.

"Quick get a stretcher!! I found someone!!"

"He's alive??"

"Barely!!! Now get the stretcher!!"

The rescue workers quickly hoisted a body from the blast. It was the Neo Holland fighter. Being this close to an explosion would kill a normal person. But Gundam fighter's where the strongest of the strong. Even the weakest and most despicable gundam fighter's where known for pulling off the most inhumane of feats. Sven Dikestra was a gundam fighter and he was alive...but he wouldn't be stepping into the ring anytime if ever again.

--

That night there was an investigation over what had happened. The explosion had started in the engine section people where able to gather, but was it because of human error or something else? The Neo Liechtenstein craft that was docked very close to the Neo Holland ship was completely unharmed in the blast. Many suspected that they had some part in this. The fact that they shared an upcoming match together made things seem a little too convenient.

--

The Media fiasco was outrageous, even for the gundam fight. Every network on earth was covering this news and the live press conference that suddenly followed.

The Chairman of the gundam fight commitee. Herbert L. Calmsworth meet with the press at 12 PM midnight in a small conference hall located in a Hilton hotel in New york city.

Avoiding the barrage of questions the press instantly hit him with he quickly spoke.

"The past 6 hours have been a rough one for the gundam committee. Getting together each and every member from every earth nation is not an easy task, and neither is coming up with a decision for how to deal with such a shameful event. Sven Dikestra will not be able to continue in this years gundam fight...the cause of his accident has not been determined. We suspect it was an engine failure but are not going to rule out foul play."

A nosy reporter suddenly blurted out a quick question.

"What about his upcoming match against Cheoco-chan?"

Herbert dabbed his shiny forehead,

"Neo Liechtenstein has formally resigned from this year's gundam fight for reasons we have not been yet told by the Neo Liechtenstein government."

The press suddenly erupted into a loud noise of outrage disappointment loudest of all was the flurry of questions that was followed.

"Does this prove Neo Liechtenstein's involvement in the mysterious explosion?"

"Who will this impact the fight?"

"What will happen in place of the scheduled match."

Herbert avoided all the other questions as an aide rolled up a large drum. Filled with hundreds of paper. The crowd was suddenly hushed as Herbert approached the podium.

"In a vote within all people in the gundam fight committee 56% percent to 44% it's been decided that 4 new late competitors will be added to this yea-"

HE was cut off as the overwhelming roar from the press suddenly took over the room once again.

A technician to raised the gain on his mic allowing Herbert to speak over them.

"The four new contestants will be chosen at random right now pulled from names from this drum...The nations have every right to decline this offer, and will have 2 days to get their gundam's to the scheduled arena before a new combatant is chosen. And with that in place i will now reveal the 4 possible competitors."

Herbert stuck his big sweaty paws into the steel drum pulling out the first piece of paper.

"The first competitor is...Neo Italy's Giovanni Ambrogio Pietro Valerio and the Volt Gundam"

The Screen behind herbert showed some footage of the Volt gundam in actioin also clearly showing it's head being removed in battle during the survival eleven.

The press roared again a mix of enthusiasm and outrage.

"Our second competitor is...Neo Cuba's Jose Espad and his Revolution Gundam!"

The screen then quickly changed to some rough footage of the Neo Cuban in action. Parts of it clearly showed it being beaten presumably during some part of the survival eleven.

On cue the press made a lot of noise...sensing a pattern?

"Our third competitor is...Neo Transy---err Romania's Demichi Fathom and her Spellbinder gundam!"

It was a bit delayed but the screen frizzled for a moment before displaying some of Demichi's exploits and also revealing how she was orignally eliminated.

The crowd roared again, but Herbert stayed strong.

He reached in for the last time, pulling out two slips of paper he quickly shock his hand and the one containing Neo Greece's entrant fell to the floor.

"Our 4th and final entrant is Neo England's Adrianne Hunt and her Hawker gundam!!"

The screen quickly went to footage between a fight between the neo england gundam and the Neo Irish gundam even showing the Neo Irishman getting the best of the suit and removing it's head.

The crowd roared again.

Herbert raised his hands. "I thank you for your time!! These new entrants will begin their grueling battles in two days times. I must thank all of you for your patience, and wonderful manners. This was not an easy decision and we of this years gundam fight committee assure it is in everyones best intrests things happen this way."

The press erupted into another barrage of high speed questions, but herbert quickly made his way off the stage and was whisked away somewhere.
Last edited by Wedge14 on Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gambit01

Completeley oblivious to what was about to happen or how it would affect his friend, Michael just turned his head over to Dieter, who had just made his parting comments.

Making a face, he turned towards Ning and made the face of a child being force-fed his veggies before uttering the single most insulting term he could possibly think of to describe Dieter's behavior.

"How...how....revoltingly...uncivilized!"
I mean when you spend precious seconds to give an "All Your Nukes Are Belong To Us" speech before you even start the Gundam up, you know you're too overzealous for your own good.~wza
SNT1

Alvin was left alone in the arcade area. His two other comrades had left and got back into The Sarao (presumably to fix Jeepney's damages and do some more fine tuning), and he felt he needed to have a little fun, so he stays and drops a few coins to play his fighting game.

Moments later, he feels a boom. A boom huege enough to rattle the whole place and knocked the electricity off his arcade machine. Alvin just shrugs. After all, things have been wild in this place lately, i.e. burning bars, sudden, powerful downdrafts, so another explosion? No biggie. At least that's what Alvin thought...

After a few hours exploring, he sees people with their faces glued on every TV screen. Must be a hot Gundam fight right now. I wonder if they watched me like that during the last fight?

He finally enters his hotel room, needing a good rest. He turns on the TV to check the weather for tomorrow, when sees: BREAKING NEWS.

Having watched what pretty much transpired in the last few hours, he calls the ship. Patrick picks up.

"Have you seen the news? Yep. I'm safe. You guys alright? Where's Hannah? ... I see. Alright. Later."

Things... just got interesting.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
EZero8

--Chase Lee--
--Neo China--

As he returned to the site of the explosion, he stared on wide-eyed as everyone had already gathered around. He wouldnt be able to look around.. not with everyone else here.

"More bad press for the GFC I guess..." Chase muttered as he turned back towards his ship. Neo Holland will not be able to fight now for sure... which means there might be some new blood.

--------------

Chase was at DC as the anncouncements were made regarding the dropping of Neo Holland and Neo Liechtenstein. Their replacements didnt even qualify for the Finals, which at least made him suspicious of the GFC playing favorites here.

"There is no reason to add anyone if there was an even number of drop-outs," Garrick whispers. Chase nodded. He'll have to watch himself from now on in case something fishy was up in the air.
Ziryab

Level Five: the restaurant

Some time later Ning had settled herself into the restaurant for dinner ((Or is this breakfast... or lunch? x.X)). Virtually all televisions in the room were tuned in to the various news networks reporting on the Gundam Fight and recent developments. Especially with the bombing. Momentarily her mind almost began playing detective as she waited on Michael so she could order her meal. Mentally she cast a side glance at Dieter. The moment she offered him and his woman a seat he skipped out and moments later--BOOM!!! Ning believed that timing to be far too close for a coincidence. Yet there was also the fact that Neo Liechtenstein, unharmed during the blast, suddenly dropped out. Either because they did do it or because they would undergo accusations and investigations for the rest of the tourney.

Or maybe. Just maybe. Somehow... her mind even offered, Neo Liechtenstein and Neo Germany were somehow involved, if not some of their members. A likely stretch but given what happen and the flack the fight comittee has been going under, it was hard not to play at guessing games and detective.

"Shhhhiiii," air hissing through Ning's teeth. Recognizing the possibly coming pattern after the second, substitute, contestant was announced.

"First this round robin tourney," she muttered; something to which was a mixed and muddled opinion for her, "and now this."

As video for the final contestant played Ning's head pulled back in her seat. Throughout the restaurant could be heard her loud and haughty laughter.

"Neo England--beaten by Neo Ireland?!" she blurted, remembering the Neo Irish boy from back in DC as well as the news reports about him and his attitude. "This is beautiful," her head reeling back again in riotous laughter.
Last edited by Ziryab on Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SNT1

(OOC: vellly long, I promise I won't do this often)
(OOC2: For simplicity's sake on my part, all Neo-Philippines team conversations will now be spoken in English, if that wasn't obvious.)

--14 hours after the explosion--
--Neo England Team-- (<-- OOC3: 2 teams and all, I have to start doing this too)

So, it's somewhat both a blessing and a curse.

Adrianne Hunt has been summoned by the Gundam Fight Committee to participate in the finals, despite her being eliminated. To start with what happened a few weeks earlier, she was practically awesome. It was assumed that she was going to be a major finals player. The entire England was glued on the international news to watch her fight.

And then it happened. When it came to Neo-Ireland of all teams, she lost. Quite embarrassingly. Her performance slumped in the fight big time, and she wasn't even supposed to lose this way, as her team always told her to 'watch out for the faster melee' (although in one configuration the Irish Gundam is undoubtedly slow).

And just like that, the media and the tabloids have quickly been particularly harsh, calling her things like a "one-hit wonder", "a fighter who almost lucked her way into the Finals," and all that. Then they started to pick apart her personal life (British Tabloids especially) and the most extreme opinions stating that there must have been some sort of illegal fight fixing on her elimination. Life hasn't been so good.

But if she has a particularly strong showing in her first finals fights, she just might turn the media around. After all, the common folk haven't been angry like the media, just disappointed, and would just like to see their 'daughter' back in full power. Thanks to her father's fame, she inherited some of that fame, and there's no way the entire English public would turn a 180 against her.

Yes, she can redeem herself this time around.

"Adrianne, why don't you take a look around O'Malley's for a bit? I'll meet you at ...the Grand Canyon Breakfast Buffet later? I still have to do some work with your fighter." Sir Robert Hunt, Adrianne's father, calls out to her while reading a brochure of the establishment.

"Okay dad," Adrianne says. With that, she walks straight into the buffet, ignoring the amenities she walked by.

She sits on an empty table. After talking to her server and grabbing some light snack to start off the meal, she overhears two people, talking behind her.

"So... Who do you think?"
"I dunno. All I know is Neo-Liechtenstein can't be that stupid. Then again, I've seen other countries do a lot of really stupid things."
"Okay, I don't want you to get all political now. How about the four new fighters?"
"Hmmm.... apparently they look really good on paper. Must have just barely missed the Finals. One should be one of the best hit-and-run melee fighter, this fatso is supposed to be incredibly tough, and Miss Robin Hood here is supposed to have an eagle eye. The communist has been particularly brutal."
"Hey, this place is filling up rather quick; let's continue this later in our garage."
"Gotcha."

Miss Robin Hood? hm.

Could they be finalists? She read about fighters playing up the persona of their mobile fighters or their nation's history, but these two are too casual. But then again, they're in a Fighter's floating inn. And a 'garage?' hmm....

--Neo-Philippines Team--

"Why did you drag me here?" Alvin yawns.

"Because, we're hungry. And we barely know each other too! YAWN. Too bad Alvin's face shows it. Hannah speaks up, "We need... team chemistry."

"Right. Chemistry." Alvin gets up lousily after Hannah, and makes their way to get their food.

Moments later, after some few quiet minutes of munching down, Hannah pops a Finals-relevant comment: "I feel sorry for the Neo-Holland guy, even though I have never seen his face. "

"Wow, emotional?" Alvin inquires. "Shut up," was Hannah's quick reply."

"I really think there's something, or someone else at play during the bombing," Hannah adds.

"I think its the Corsair State, they're too shady," Al remarks, pauses, chows down a bit, and continues, "So... who do you think?"

"I dunno. Neo-Liechtenstein can't be that stupid. Then again, I've seen other countries do a lot of really stupid things," Hannah says.

"Okay, I don't want you to get all political now. How about the four new fighters?" Al tries to change the subject.

"Hmmm.... apparently they look really good on paper. Must have just barely missed the Finals. One should be one of the best hit-and-run melee fighter, this fatso is supposed to be incredibly tough, and Miss Robin Hood here is supposed to have an eagle eye. The communist has been particularly brutal."

"Hey, this place is filling up rather quick; let's continue this later in our garage."

"Gotcha."

The two then sits again eating with very little talk.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Psyden

James walks into the Buffet for some breakfast, the CIA briefing from the night before still fresh in his mind.

As far as we can tell, Neo Liechtenstein is most definitely not responsible for the bombing and ruled out the Corsair State as a prime suspect. No one has claimed responsibility for the attack, either, which leaves us with few suspects and no hard leads. As of 2032, we are cooperating fully with both the MIVD and AIVD…

With his bacon, eggs (sunny-side-up), sausage, and biscuit in hand, he heads towards an empty table to eat, taking notice of the new face in the Buffet, from her looks, probably Adrianne Hunt, from Neo England. It was a major upset when she was taken out just before the finals by what many call a fluke by Neo Ireland, especially when she was one of the favored to win. Judging by the recent performance by Sean O’Regan, a fluke is all it can be.

If Love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?
Gambit01

Michael stared off into space, looking at the television. Outwardly, he was calm. Inward, however, he was seething that someone would dare frame Cheocco-chan; that she or Neo-Liechtenstein were guilty did not enter his mind. Setting aside the fact that outside a Gundam Cheocco probably wouldn't hurt a fly, she probably wouldn't even know how to oporate an explosive. And the good doctor was eccentric, but far too involved in proving a point about his Gundam design for henious acts.

"It wasn't the Corsair state," Michael said aloud, both to Mrs. Ning and no one in particular. "They're too busy trying to appear legitiment to pull something like this. Obviously not an accident on Neo-Holland's end, nor Neo-Liechtenstein. So who was it? Who was it?"

Michael then realized what he was doing.

"AH! I'm sorry, Mrs. Ning; I'm being rude. So Neo-Ireland beat Neo-England? Well, some would say that does speak of divine justice." Michael gave a polite little laugh.

"So are we ready to order? My treat?" he offered at the end.
Ziryab

"It wasn't the Corsair state," Michael stated to anyone listening. "They're too busy trying to appear legitiment to pull something like this."

Ning quickly took that thought to consideration. That was a possibility she assumed. But it's likely that the Cosair State could have done it nonetheless. Protected by the conveniance that people would think the faction was trying to look too legitiment to actual try anything underhanded.

"Obviously not an accident on Neo-Holland's end, nor Neo-Liechtenstein. So who was it? Who was it?" He went on. Ning raised an eyebrow an eyebrow at Michael. The fierceness he suggested, even believed, that Neo Liechtenstien had no involvement in the matter made her wonder about... Well the tabloids and rumour mills had their stories and hopeful speculations concerning him and that Cheocco girl. Ning held a palm to her eye in annoyance, both at her wanting to ask and thinking that no doubt whoever plotted this is more than happy, sitting pretty and laughing, that accusations and attention will not likely fall upon them. Causing anyone with an opinion to speculate and blame anyone but whomever is actually responsible.

"AH! I'm sorry, Mrs. Ning; I'm being rude. So Neo-Ireland beat Neo-England? Well, some would say that does speak of divine justice." Michael gave a polite little laugh.

"Divine indeed," a mischevious grin tugged at her lips. Showing her teeth. "I wonder... hopefully there will be camera on him when he gets the news."

Maybe with luck, she thought, their rematch will be in the next round.

She chuckled and snorted into her menu at how that scene would play out before finally placing her order.

Psyden

James Ranger, who had been watch the match with great interest up until that point is up on his feet in an instant and his palms slamming against the table, producing a loud bang.

“WHAT?!?”

He knew that Neo Cuba has picked a loose warhead as their representative, but this? The man is a bigger liability to the Fights than the Neo Irishman. Luckily, the Revolution Gundam had it’s head removed as it conducted it’s HIGHLY ILLEGAL move, which means that it is neither a harm to the now disable Spellbinder or the Minutemen who came to take it into custody.

It appears that James will have to have some ‘words’ with this Fighter. He can see the suited man approaching from the corner of his eye already.

If Love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?