Corsair's Gambit: Non-Combat RP Thread

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
EZero8

Chase gave a thumbs up, "I'll be there after working on Slayer's repairs."

With that, Garrick and the rest of the Neo China crew showed up in their ship to pick up the damaged Gundam. As they loaded up the unit, he gave a nod to Amir as they departed Hawaii and to DC to their hanger.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
ORegan

on the banks of what is left of the mississipi river(that one is for you psyden ;) ) the Blarney Stone picked up the defeated gundam, with Sean and Willy inside. Ireland may have lost, but the crowd was still cheering. they may have lost, but the fact that the last beam was so powerful, showed that the Irish techs still had their magic touch.

on the ship the crew attempted to open the cockpit, but the fighter was extremely hot. they had to take 15 hoses to cool it down. Before they were able to open the cockpit, Willy dissapeared just as the techs got the cockpit opened.

Tech one: did you see that?

Tech two: see what?

Tech one: that light, it was right there

Tech two: sure it was, and i'm going apple picking with scooby-doo

wife: who the **** is scooby-doo?

Tech two: I don't know, i think he was an American president or something.

they dragged Sean and put him in his bed to sleep while the techs attached a new head to the gundam
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Cardi Doorl

- Washington, D.C. -
- Gundam Fight Commission Office Building -

43-year old Gary Mitchel was a Gundam Fight commissioner from Neo America, and a strange one at that. Like his nation's representative, Gary was from Texas, and seemed to advertise the fact to an obnoxious degree - going so far as to wear a cowboy getup almost all the time.It was early nighttime in the old capital when he strolled back into his office after being absent for hours.

"Sir!" shouted his overworked secretary, "We've been getting calls from someone in Seattle, claiming to be part of some nation's support crew."

Gary eased himself into his office chair nonchalantly and proceeded to prop his legs up onto his rather expensive desk. In his thick, and possibly exaggerated, drawl, he answered, "Put 'im over to me."

He put the phone's earpiece to his right ear just as his secretary fulfilled his command. With natural ease, Gary said, "Commissioner Mitchel speakin'. What's goin' on here?"
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Ascension

Moira suddenly noticed the phone's change from the standard hold music. She grabbed the phone just in time to hear Mitchel.

"Wha's the matter, ye ask? Evrythin's the mattar! We've got a horn idle Canadian refairee joodgin a match wi' Canada, we've got bildins coomin' doon on ahr 'eads, we've got a faighter who's refusin' ta faight, and ye an yer bloody fantoosh bampots in yer primsie committe aren't doin' a thin' aboot it!" ((What's the matter, you ask? Everything's the matter! We've got a lazy Canadian referee judging a match with Canada, we've got buildings coming down on our heads, we've to a fighter who's refusing to fight, and you and your bloody pretentious idiots in your fancy committee aren't doing a thing about it!))
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
EZero8

--DC--
--Neo China's Hanger--

The Neo China's tech crews immediately began working on repairing the Slayer Gundam as it was unloaded from its transport. Off to the side, Chase leaned back on the chair as Garrick stood next to him chomping on a roast beef sandwich.

"He nearly had you..." Garrick suddenly said, "That is simply too close for comfort man. You risked it all just to take his head... getting yours knocked off in the process..."

"And won..." Chase replied sleepily, "The gamble was worth it. Besides, it kept Amir from reaching his Super Mode. It's really a shame that the Slayer's weapons take up so much of the unit's power... "

"You dont need a friggin God-Mode to win." Garrick declared, "You took that guy to the brink without having to use any upgrades and won. You had the guy running... and that's a feat I'm afraid most of the fighters here does not have."

"I suppose..." Chase says, yawning.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
artmaster079

---The San Fernando - currently flying above the Pacific---

"Sooo... that was fun" said Amir after a long silence, while looking at the damaged Calypso Gundam.

Everyone in the room turned to look at him.

"Fun? What the hell are you talking about?" asked Travis, "You lost."

Amir smiled "Had I lost to an inadequate fighter, things would be different, in fact, I 'd be rather pissed."

"So you're not mad? I can't believ --" said Travis, suddenly stopping mid sentence.

Everyone followed Travis' stare and saw Elizabeth standing at the entrance. Almost immediately, everyone scattered, suddenly finding interest in their work. Travis walked behind Amir and quietly says "Yo, I think she's mad for the both of you" and quickly left. Amir turned to look at her, and stood there, emotionless. She walked up to him and crossed her arms (apparently mimicking his signature stance).

"The Super Mode" was all she said.

"Wh- wait.... the Super Mode?" he blinked in suprise.

"Yes. That was your only error. You could have easily have won had you used it. Yet you continue to fight, disregarding the advantages of using it. Why?" she asked.

Amir looked away. He slowly responded "Because I know I can win - I know that fight was not a true test of my skills, but I just needed to find a challenge for once... once I know my personal limit, then the TRUE Super Mode can be awakened."

With that he started to walk away, leaving Elizabeth standing there, staring at him. Travis (who had quietly observing the conversation - for official purposes of course) then walked up to her and looked confused "the TRUE Super Mode?" She merely looked at him as she left, yet Travis could have sworn that he saw her starting to smile as she turned away....
**Member of Mecha Talk since June 2006**

"Got a Canadian reffin' yer match, huh?" replied Gary after mentally translating Moira's thick Scottish accent, "Buildings comin' down? Someone don't wanna fight? I don't reckon I see the problem there, sweetheart. It's how the Gundam Fights are. Now 'less you got yourself somethin' worth my time, we'll consider this conversation good as over."
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Ascension

Moira grew furious at the commissioner's apparent apathy.

"Ah, awa ye go! Yer not wairth a tinker's curse, ye bauchle wi' a face like a skittery hippen! Awa an bile yer heid!" ((Ah, I don't believe it! You're worthless, you worthless man with a face like a soiled diaper! Go away!))

She slammed down the phone in disgust.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
artmaster079

Sometime later...

"Wow" said Amir looking out the window "that's O'Malley's?

The San Fernando aproached the floating station and waited for clearance to approach the docking area. Since leaving Hawaii, the engineering crew continues to work hard on the Calypso Gundam's repairs. Between working on the Gundam, and "fighting" with Elizabeth, Amir needed a change of scenery.

"Yep, Americans certainly don't know the word "moderation"" laughed Travis.

"Hey, don't forget that i'm an American citizen as well" said Amir "that and i was gonna say the same thing..."

"Sir, we've got clearance" spoke the Flight Controller.

"Alrighty then, let's go. Somebody call the captain up here" ordered Amir, as he walked away.

"Where are you going?" asked Travis.

"I promised Elizabeth that I would take her on a tour - later" replied Amir.
**Member of Mecha Talk since June 2006**

Sean was in a comma for 5 days. it was in the papers and all over the news that in the 1st round, someone got knocked out due to intoxication. when reporters asked random people in the streets, most thought it was a good idea that he stayed in the comma, and even restrained from entering the next fight. but as much as everyone liked to insult Sean, they insulted Neo Ireland even worse, claiming htem to a mockery to allow such a weapon on the Gundam.

the Neo Ireland Prime minister(they have one of these right?) spoke and said that they'd add in a failsafe to the beam cannon, if the tournament officials allow so(meaning mods).

When Sean woke up he had to see the flash of cameras and people talking. one reporter even asked him a question, literally 10 seconds after he woke up. At the top of his lungs he yelled "GET THE **** OUT OF MY ROOM BEFORE ALL YA DIE!" after and going to the bathroom after his long sleep, the nurse put on the TV...which was set to the news since the gundam fight was plastered all over it. It hadn't been half an hour and already his face and everything was all over it. Sean picked up the flower pot next to him and threw it at the TV.
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
EZero8

--DC--
--Neo China's Hangar--

Chase watched as the repairs on the Slayer are completed. It was something simple to repair: only the head and left arm needed to be replaced or repaired.

Soon after, Garrick popped up behind him and tapped Chase on the shoulder, "I got something to show you. Come over to see it."

Chase turned around and found Garrick smiling. It had to be something good.