Corsair's Gambit: Non-Combat RP Thread

Where old RPGs go when they die and move on to the afterlife.
Fritz Ashlyn

- Dieter Mayers - Neo Germany -

Dieter’s out of place smile quickly turned into an outright annoyed frown when other Gundam Fighters continued to come out of the woodwork. Ning was more or less ignoring him, and the colonial continued to eyeball him. Dieter’s eyes narrowed and he bared his teeth in a sort of fanged grimace when Amir said, " And stop staring at me Mr. German guy, it’s getting annoying,”.

He uncrossed his arms, his fists clenched in a not-quite fighting stance, and stepped close enough to practically touch noses with Amir. “I’ll do more than annoy you, Tunte. Try me,” he growled, the strangely wicked smile reappearing suddenly.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
EZero8

--Chase Lee--

Chase had gotten bored while eating his third sandwich, so he decided to do get some fresh air and left the hanger. Getting some excersise after his nap would be a good idea and a good refresher. He left the Slayer Gundam in good hands, knowing very well that Garrick and the others will be able to make a good check-up on his unit.

Walking around and munching on his sandwich, Chase soon noticed everyone heading over to a certain location, with murmurs of "Gundam Fighters!", and "It's a confrontation!", everywhere he went. Curious of what was going on, he followed a group of girls who also wished to see what was going on.

Quickly catching up to them, he asked, "Hey... what is going on anyways?"

One girl answered, "Someone says that a group of Gundam Fighters were gathering outside a bar."

Another girl added, "There was also news about tempers and egos flaring up..."

Chase didnt need to know any more, he immediately saw a crowd gathering around a group of Gundam Fighters. A couple he recognized right away, including the drunk Sean O'Regan, Ning-Qiu Ouyang, and Dieter Mayers among others.

"Oh boy..." Chase says, struggling to make his way to the front of the crowd to see what kind of trouble was being unfolded.
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
solidsnake108

--Zell Draycon--(Space pirate)

The third fight of round one of the Gundam fight was already underway when 21 year old Zell D. and his best friend Nataku Grimms landed on Earth for the first time since the last gundam fight. Both were very skilled gundam fighter mercenaries around the space colonies. The gundam that Zell piloted was a special project out of the EFA that was given to his father as a gift for his old war efforts. The Shuffle Custom. Zell's whole life had been devoted to living up to his father's standards. And getting into the gundam fight would definately be worth while.

Zell- "These gundam tournaments rock huh?"

Nataku-"yea but it's too bad we never get to do any fighting in them."

Zell- "just you watch Nataku, I WILL find a way into the gundam fight!!!"

The two had been sitting in a bar when a scuffle had broken out outside.

Nataku- "what do you think is going on outside?"

Zell-"lemme go check!"

Zell got up and ran towards the the front door of the establishment. There he notice an arguement taking place between Gundam fighters.
It was then that he got an idea. He rushed to wards the growing crowd.
Rise Shuffle Custom!!!
Wedge14

By the beard of the Glorious Neo Leader!!! The Barkeep had given Boris a twenty dollar bill instead of a 1 dollar bill. The guilt that hit Boris was an immense powerful one. This was something that he would not be able to sleep ever again.

He quickly headed out of the Neo Russian mother ship. Bypassing his niece and the snuggle family without saying a word. He hung up his coat and wentoutside wearing nothing but a skin tight leotard with a 20 dollar bill in his hand.

He walked with an intense look on his face, and snickers following him where he went, he got to the Bar. There was a loud crowd outside, alot of unnessary profanities. Tempers where raging.

Boris simply grunted, and cut through the crowd like a partisan, it wasn't that hard. Most people don't really wanna touch a sweaty russian man where basically a one piece bathing suit.

Ignoring the little event going on between the Ginger kid and what looked like 2 people on drunk clean up. He calmly entered the bar and approached the Bar tender to clean up the Fiasco with the bill.
RPG Trinary:Creepy Zeon Magician

I'm cool, just ask anybody.

Oh and check out the RPG Section!
ORegan

there were way too many gundam fighters appearing out of no where. if anything, they all could fight right now and skip the entire tournament if they wanted. even the russian guy showed up again, if for a brief minute.

"what the f*** are all you ******* stupid weak **** *** gundam fighter freak show doing the **** out here?"

turning towards the ice princess from germany he says "and who invited the god damn ***** son of a ***** fairy from Neo Nazi-land? and why does the ****** *****suckers from trinidad and brazil come to the aid of such a filthy slob of a women? Hong Kong isn't even a country, its just a ********swears*********** city with over population from you ********* people not hearing that you dont have to **** constantly, causing you *** to give birth to retarded children. Your a part of china, get the **** over it"

looking over he sees the Neo Iceland fighter "speak of the ***** devil of retarded fighters, it's my 1st match. hope ya get ready for the **** whooping of your lfe there boyo

at this point Sean started to shake his fist in a steraotypically humourus way. it was this time he noticed that shards of glass were still in his hand. he didnt even feel the pain because he was so drunk

(admit it, everyone loves that the openeing two days of the RPG, and there is already a fight)
mcred23 wrote: Well... it's official: O'Regan is the next Hitler.
WhiteWingDemon wrote: Not to start anything, seeing as that is O'Regan's job...
ShadowCell wrote: O'Regan, quit hitting on other users.
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
EZero8

Chase merely shook his head in disgust at the words being traded. As drunk as O'Regan was, that was not a good way to mess with other Gundam Fighters.

It was also funny how the crowd continued to watch in amazement at the public dispute against these fighters. It was like a very bad reality show that was actually happening in front of their eyes, but with the participants more then able to actually kick each other's a**es when the argument cant be settled.

Nearby, the press sets up and begins rolling some cameras. Chase shook his head again; the thought of this being circulated around the Earth Sphere would really do wonders for the Gundam Fight's publicity.

"I guess I'll just sit back here and watch the fight break out... then jump in when it gets too messy." Chase mutters to himself, "Afterall, there should be at least one sane Gundam Fighter around to counter the crazy ones..."
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"
Folken Fanel

Peter and Odin finally got to the bar and walked in. Once inside, they see an either very drunk or very stupid guy yelling obscenities at everyone. Odin looked at Peter and said, "I thought you said that this place kicked out people who've had too much to drink."
Mobile Suit Gundam: Neo
It's common knowledge that 99.99% of users on Youtube are ZOINKING idiots.
Anonymous

Amir Ali Khan
Neo Trinidad
Calypso Gundam

Hmmm..... thought Amir, this Mr. Mayers was very easily angered by by comments. While thinking this, Amir's face was mere inches from the Neo German Gundam Fighter.

Some of the observers of the noticibly growing crowd seemed to be taking this intervention/ confrontation as a miniature Gundam Fight - except, obviously, without Gundams.

All the while, Elizabeth remained calm, in fact too calm. She eyed both Amir and Deiter Mayers with an icy glare.

If I take out the German, then i'll have to deal with the Spaniard, though he may be too concerned with getting his face damaged... then there's that dumbass Irishman... well... he'll probably just go after everyone...

He dared not look away from Mayers, considering his EXTREMELY close range, he stood there, arms crossed as usual, and considered his other options....

..... ...... ...... dammit
At this point the entire crowd was quiet, looking on at them, waiting for Amir's response.

"Hey, Mr. Mayers, what exactly are those?" asked Amir, pointing at Deiter's attire. This suprised the German a little bit (I guess you could call it his version of suprised). His response however was a continued (and distinctively louder) growl.

"Okay, I think I've learned what i've needed to. There's nothing more that interests me here, Lizzy" smiled Amir, but never taking his eyes away fom Dieter. "Mr. Mayers, you do realize that you have nothing here to gain from fighting me, ... add to the fact that you have no idea what I'm capable of, I think you would rather want to discover that in the ring."

(OOC: For you ORegan, I kindly removed it, I didn't think about that lol - oh and Jamacian reject?!? ... we'll see about that :twisted: )
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ORegan

(dude, stop making my guy say things, thats my job ;) )

it was about this time that the police started to show up, but what could they really do againt the strongest people in the world besides look at them?

it was about this time when Sean got a call from his wife...he hsould never of married young, especailly to such an unfortunate looking girl....he should quit drinking he thought. but then common sense came to him and he decided that he would never quit drinking the sweet nector of life...anyways he picked up the phone

"Sean are you out drinking at the pubs again?

"No mah(yes lots of Irish people refer to thier wives as ma) i was just walking around enjoying the scenery"

"then why in the name of Mike do i see you on the telly cursing up a storm at a nice young lady?"

"Ya must be drunk yourself, there ain't no ******* way it's me, i'm looking at the Clinton momorial as we speak"

"just get home, I'll fix you up some irish bread right now for a nice snack"

he hung up and proceeded his swearing rant "Also what the ******* is with this jamaicain reject from trinydaddy? he looks scared out of his pants from the **** Neo-Nazi, don't worry sunny jim, your not the type he goes after ya dumb ******* **** ***** ************* ** ***"
Orrick Alexander wrote: Did anyone know that O'Regan is the reason there's no air in space?
Strike Zero

"Say what?" said Tomas.

"I said that theres a big showdown going on in front of one of the bar's downtown between some of the Gundam fighters!" said the man who Tomas had stopped. "From the way things are looking, i'd say that a few of the final's matches are gonna be cut short."

Tomas frowned. This was both interesting and worrying at the same time.
If a fight between Gundam fighters was started, trouble would result one way or another. However.... it was still definetly worth checking out. Without another word, Tomas took off running down the street. It wasn't difficult to figure out which bar he was looking far, since a rather large crowd had gathered around the fighters.

Through the crowed, the first one he noticed was a man who seemed to be rather drunk, and was spouting off an awful lot of curses at a number of people. Tomas realized from the Irish accent that this man was Sean O'Regan.

"So that's Neo-Ireland's fighter huh...?"

Sean then turned to one of the several people surrounding him. "Also what the ******* is with this jamaicain reject from trinydaddy? he looks scared out of his pants from the **** Neo-Nazi, don't worry sunny jim, your not the type he goes after ya dumb ******* **** ***** ************* ** ***"

Tomas smiled. "Doesn't look like my first fight's gonna be too difficult."

He glanced at the man Sean was yelling at. By 'Trinydaddy', he probably meant Trinidad. So that meant that guy was Amir Ali Khan, of Neo-Trinidad.

Tomas decided that it would be best not to get directly involved in this, so instead he climbed on top of a nearby parked car and sat down. If those guys did start fighting, this would be a prime opportunity to observe what they were capable of.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
ORegan

A reporter decided to get up close to Sean, which was a bad mistake, he flashed the camera in his eyes, infuriating him

"And just what the **** do you ***** think your doing?" Sean punches the camera and the reporter gets out of there before Sean did some real damage. but when he did that, many other cameras focused on him. the police, not wanting anyone to get hurt, approached Sean and tried to take him down. he struggled and attempted to fight all of them off. he was succeding
Ziryab

—Akinkawon Zeferino d'Santos Bisneto—
—Neo Brazil—
—Luta Livre Gundam—

"Are you gonna go out there?" One of the coffeehouse's employees asked him.

She and Akinkawon simultaneously took a look at side and then to the TV screen which was now broadcasting what was going on outside.

"Guess I could dahlin," he replied. "Less this turns into some comical spectacular streetfight..." going back to his seat to put back on the trenchcoat and scarf before stepping outside the door with his coffee.

—Ning-Qiu Ouyang—
—Neo Hong Kong—
—Gun Fu Gundam—

"Tch!" Ning sucked at her teeth at the growing spectacle they were becoming. For a concieted moment she was a bit flattered at all the attention she was recieving.

"Y'know..." tapping a finger to her cheek and grinning. "At the rate this is all going," looking to Juan and Dieter before speaking louder so the others could here. "We should probably hold the final final round here or at least an exhibition," she began laughing.

"It'd keep all you strong hansome men from ganging up on one little boy."

—Akinkawon Zeferino d'Santos Bisneto—
—Neo Brazil—
—Luta Livre Gundam—

Akinkawon quickly raised and eyebrow at that and tapped at the window in hopes of getting everyone's attention.

"Maybe not," he suggested. "Maybe we can all settle down and have a drink," head pointing into the coffee shop. "First two servings are free to Gundam Fighters they're telling me. Guest they're enjoying the publicity."

"Besides," taking a quick sip, "we can always smack one another around later. Tonight we should at least enjoy ourselves..."

"Without fighting!" he quickly amended.

And around that moment it seems the police were trying to dogpile O'Regan.
Hmm. Luke, this Gundam reminds me of a puzzle.

Steam ID: MediumPunch
3DS FC: 0189 9106 6003
ORegan

the cops could not hold Sean down, he may have been a "child" as some ignorant women from hong kong would say, but he could hold his own. the perfect example of Irish strength.

a cop pulled out a gun and shot a bullet, but in the crowd of cops, all he managed to do was hit another member of the police force.

"what the ****is up with him?" he yelled rather loudly as the injured cop starting screaming in pain. Sean ran up and decked the guy in the head, knocking him to the ground.

he heard the comment Ning-qui made about the men attacking the boys. "stop flirting with all the ***** suckers you desperate ***** who wants all of thier ******* **** in ******** at once
Cardi Doorl

OOC: artmaster079, are you paying attention to the Discussion thread at all? You're still bunnying, this time with Fritz's character. I've already given you notice for doing so, so please stop.

IC:
"At the rate this is all going," said the woman, "We should probably hold the final final round here or at least an exhibition."

"My lady," replied Fernando with a bow, for all the world taking her words to be serious, "Should that happen, I would gladly fight in your stead, for that is what we brutish men are here for."

Just then, Sancho fought through the crowd and approached Fernando.

"Juan," he hissed, "This is enough! We need to get ready for our flight to the Grand Canyon, so we have no time-"

Sancho's words were cut off when Akin made his offering of peace to all. Sancho could only sigh when he saw an all-too-familiar gleam in Fernando's eyes at the offering. Just as Akin came to a finish, Fernando turned with a flourish to better view the crowd and, striking a noble pose, announced with graceful authority, "I, Juan Fernando Alvarez Santiago de Compostela III, Conde de Barcelona, hereby endorse this honorable man's offer of peace. How absolutely rude of us to be holding a fight right within view of ladies and children! It would be much better to settle this elsewhere, in private.

"But for now," he continued, making a sweeping gesture to the establish from which Akin had come, "Let us instead come together in fellowship, with no ill will. After all, we are mostly all Gundam Fighters here," (he said this not knowing that either Ning or Akin were also Gundam Fighters), "So there is no reason for us to come to blows when not surrounded by our machines!"
RPG TRINARY: Gaia
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Cardi Doorl

Make sure to check out the RPG section!
Wedge14

Boris quickly stormed out of the bar with a dollar bill clenched tightly in his fist. The sound of gun fire, rang throughout the streets. He found that same Ginger kid frantically fighting off the Washington Police force and a rather foppish spaniard making some kind of spectacle.

The Bizarre Russian man had no idea what was really going on, but he could see that the trouble maker was ginger himself.

He frowned and grunted, stepped back into the bar for a moment then returned carrying a bottle of beer. He walked towards the tussling officers and irish men. Instinctively and aimlessly dodging a police officer who was hurled in his direction.

He quickly closed the gap, and just in that moment of time the Police officers where all standing back pointing there guns at the young Irish man.

Boris stared at him for a moment and with an outstretched hand offered the child a beer. And wiggled his mustache

"Drink this...and return to your crew."

Bartering with the crazy drunk seemed just as insane as trying to wrangle him down, but the Russian man had an unnerving amount of confidence in him.

ORegan

that freakish over russian guy appeared again, this time with an outstretched hand offering him a Beer. it was such a funny sight, a gigaintic Russian man with a funny mustache offering a 16 year old Irish kid a beer, talk about ironic.

"Fine, this was getting too long anyways" Sean took the beer, but instead of drinking it, he slammed it off the gun totting officer's head

"I Don't drink Bud light" he responded and walked int he direction of his hanger. he looked over his shoulder and yelled out "Ning-Ping, I'll kick your's and the homoerotic Spanaird's *** in the ring later, till then, **** off"

he walked away out of sight, some reporters followed him at a distance, not wanting to get too close

(good save Wedge, this was going on for too long, as everyone here doesn't wanna give up :lol: too bad Garrick wasn't here)
Fritz Ashlyn

- Dieter Mayers - Neo Germany -

"Okay, I think I've learned what I’ve needed to. There's nothing more that interests me here, Lizzy" smiled Amir, but never taking his eyes away from Dieter. "Mr. Mayers, you do realize that you have nothing here to gain from fighting me, ... add to the fact that you have no idea what I'm capable of, I think you would rather want to discover that in the ring."

Dieter’s mouth turned into a thin line, and in a barely audible tone he threatened, “I’m going to kill you before this fight is over...”.

Before the confrontation could escalate any further, the Neo Brazilian spoke up to the gathered crowd, "Maybe we can all settle down and have a drink. First two servings are free to Gundam Fighters they're telling me. Guess they're enjoying the publicity,”. "Besides," he added, "we can always smack one another around later. Tonight we should at least enjoy ourselves... Without fighting!".

The pompous Neo Spaniard added his useless stamp of approval. At that, Dieter’s eyes flashed again, but he turned away from Amir with a growling huff to enter the bar. He flung the door open as he entered, shattering the glass against the wall. “BIERE!” he yelled as he unceremoniously plopped down on a stool at the bar.
TftF Wiki
TftF One Shots
RPG Trinary: Ortega
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: Fritz Ashlyn

Hey! why don't you swing on down to the RPG section? Tales from the Frontlines: The AEUG running strong since 2006!
Anonymous

Amir Ali Khan
Neo Trinidad
Calypso Gundam

"Whew. that was close" said Amir.

Nearby Elizabeth just stared at him.

"What? Oh come on, you know I was just messing with them, right?" he asked her. Elizabeth walks up to him and quietly says " What they hell are you doing? Are you trying to get yourself disqualified?"

"No, like I said, I was testing them, heh-heh, though I really thought that good ol Mr. Mayers was actually gonna hit me," he replied with a chuckle.

"What's wrong with you? Didn't you hear him? He said he was going to kill you" said Elizabeth.

"Lizzy, you of all people know that I don't get myself into situations I can't get out of. Besides, getting into a fight now, would mean posssible injuries, and I have to give it to him, Dieter Mayers sure looks tough. I'm sure he's actually a decent guy, I think... Wait, so you didn't think I could handle him?" questioned Amir.

"That was the least concern on my mind, I was more thinking that if O'Regan didn't stop cursing, I would have to make him," she replied in quite a serious tone.

"O'Regan? Don't worry about him, he just needs to blow some steam off, although... he would make an interesting drinking partner, wouldn't he?" stated Amir. "Anyway, I don't think we need the press on us anymore, how bout we get to that dinner I promised you, all that intense confrontation just made me hungrier."

Elizabeth sighs and puts her hand over her eyes, "Geez... this is why we never make allies, instead we make more enemies."

Amir smiled "Hey, i'm not a rock like Mayers, I have frien- "

"Not fellow Gundam Fighters" interrupted Elizabeth.

".... I guess I could work on it. The beautiful part is most of my enemies don't even know where Trinidad is" said Amir, still smiling.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes, "Well that's a no-brainer, come on, let's go you moron, you still have to buy me dinner."
Wedge14

Boris grunted and helped the Police officer up. He was bleeding pretty badly, probably had a concussion as well. Quickly the other police officers relieved him from Boris' grasp. The officer who was shot was luckilly wearing a vest.

Now that the fiasco with the drunk Irish kid had come to a halt the police started trying to get everyone back on the sidewalk. Most of the crowd dispered. They didn't get to see a gundam fight but they did see some drunken Irish kid pound on a few police men.

As the police officers where ushering people away Boris silently started picking up the broken glass shards from the street. Attempting to clean up the mess.

Dark Duel

"Eh ben mon vieux...dangereux, ce coin."
The American with whom Alex'd been talking had rushed off to see the supposed fight, so Alex simply stood up, paid for his drink, and left.

Not long afterwards, he found his way back to the hangar and entered - He would sleep in his quarters on the Roncevaux tonight, and make ready to leave for Alaska in the morning.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."